YesNoOk

Uno Tag Team Patcher (Read 264311 times)

Started by Uno, May 04, 2013, 09:01:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: Uno Tag System(now with MugenAI) - Updated 2015
#61  April 11, 2015, 04:25:27 am
  • DSASDASDSA
    • Philippines
he'll release it soon folks. tried it with my roster, few characters have trouble on the encoding but Uno said that he fixed it on the final(?) version of the tag system patcher. here's my roster and all of the characters are working fine.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
i would really want to post some vids but my internet sucks.
#62  April 11, 2015, 02:59:14 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
yeah.! I´ve been wating for this to try with Balthazar Mugen chars.

Uno

#63  April 13, 2015, 09:13:18 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
Sorry to be off topic but you can control your partner with add004 do you know the .bat files that come with add004 they are connected to the lifebar. To control your partner you just need to open svc_p1.bat meaning you can control your partner and your char or you could do it the hard way instead of opening mugen through the .bat file open it normally the press ctrl+F3 before the battle begins.

also is there going to be a limit of using tag super I mean like a time limit thing also a sogn to notify you that you can use it

i know all about .bat files that comes with the system...but in fact my real question is to know which mode is concerned by the tag mode.  ok to use the .bat files but after that when you launch your game which mode to choose...cause i've chosen many modes and only one survival coop was concerned with the tag even whatever mode or .bat files you choose first...so, one more time which mode will be concerned by tag system.???  thx for your answer guys!!!  and hope you'll released your tag mode soon Uno.  thx again !

:thumbsup:

Play SIMUL in any of the team battle mode.. sorry for the late response :(

he'll release it soon folks. tried it with my roster, few characters have trouble on the encoding but Uno said that he fixed it on the final(?) version of the tag system patcher. here's my roster and all of the characters are working fine.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
i would really want to post some vids but my internet sucks.

Thank you bro.. :)
Everything is done except for ReadMe! i'm not good in english, and in explaining things too.. xD
I'm having trouble with this....

#64  April 13, 2015, 12:04:51 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
Nice to hear that it's finished :) and about the read me you could post all the text for the read me with sub topics here with your English translation then we could just go over them to see if there were any problems and fix them for you :)
#65  April 15, 2015, 08:43:10 am
  • DSASDASDSA
    • Philippines
Balthazar's are okay at the version that i have. Fun guaranteed.
#66  April 17, 2015, 04:07:23 pm
Yes,
 thx Uno for your answer about the mode concerned about the Tag Battle.  It works well with your previous version of your tag system....  Now i'm waiting for this new release.

hope you'll provide us this one soon.

Thx again for all it's a great system, and i'm pleased to be able to use this now!

:sweetheart:

:thumbsup:

#67  April 17, 2015, 04:58:34 pm
    • Dominica
#68  April 17, 2015, 09:30:20 pm
i've used the UNO TAG SYSTEM 2.5

and hope to be able soon to use the 3.0 version...cause you 'll be able to use it for mugen 1.1.

;)

#69  April 19, 2015, 11:57:48 am
  • DSASDASDSA
    • Philippines

What version did you use?

Well, I got the Beta versions. First I got the Beta1, then I'll throw some feedbacks and he'll send another one, Beta2 until we hit the Beta10.

The UTTP_Beta10 (Uno Tag Team Patcher) solved almost all the problems that I encountered. This version works almost perfectly, it did have some encoding errors on a few characters that i stumbled though. Especially Souji Kusanagi by Ahuron(AI patched by Ikaruga) and Sean by muteki(AI patched).

The one that I will try today is named UnoTagTeamPatcher_v1.0. This is the version that he recently posted some screenshots.

I think he'll release it today or tomorrow maybe?

Uno

#70  April 19, 2015, 07:15:58 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines

What version did you use?

Well, I got the Beta versions. First I got the Beta1, then I'll throw some feedbacks and he'll send another one, Beta2 until we hit the Beta10.

The UTTP_Beta10 (Uno Tag Team Patcher) solved almost all the problems that I encountered. This version works almost perfectly, it did have some encoding errors on a few characters that i stumbled though. Especially Souji Kusanagi by Ahuron(AI patched by Ikaruga) and Sean by muteki(AI patched).

The one that I will try today is named UnoTagTeamPatcher_v1.0. This is the version that he recently posted some screenshots.

I think he'll release it today or tomorrow maybe?
Today is the day my friend :)

Thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/uno-tag-team-patcher-v1-0-166239.0.html

Uno

Re: Type-?? (Uno Tag System ver. 4.0)
#71  May 21, 2015, 02:40:54 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
Now I'm working on....

Uno Tag System ver. 4.0 [Type-??]

- Kizuna Encounter and Fatal Fury inspired tag system with my own Uno Tag twist  :sugoi:
- See preview video on first post.
#72  May 21, 2015, 03:26:31 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
- Kizuna Encounter and Fatal Fury inspired tag system with my own Uno Tag twist  :sugoi:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyEhLFCTug[/youtube]

Oh my goodness, that is just awesome. Have you thought of programming the instance in which the winning character's partner's jump (when the partner comes in during the K.O.) to make them farther apart? Because when V.Ken and Kyo won, their winpose looked kinda awkward. Just sayin. :S

Also, EnlightendShadow, ianb3000,Ren2K, check this out, you'll  love this. :wacky:
This is a generic forum signature.
#73  May 21, 2015, 02:28:05 pm
    • Dominica
that looks really cool unoshe.

Uno

#74  May 22, 2015, 04:47:43 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
that looks really cool unoshe.
Thanks bro ^_^

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyEhLFCTug[/youtube]

Oh my goodness, that is just awesome. Have you thought of programming the instance in which the winning character's partner's jump (when the partner comes in during the K.O.) to make them farther apart? Because when V.Ken and Kyo won, their winpose looked kinda awkward. Just sayin. :S

Also, EnlightendShadow, ianb3000,Ren2K, check this out, you'll  love this. :wacky:
I'll try to work with that.. :)

Thank you so much ^_^

Re: Type-?? (Uno Tag System ver. 4.0) - NEW
#75  May 22, 2015, 08:38:54 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Although I don't personally use your tag system, I got to say it's come a long way and looks great. Keep it up Uno :)
#76  May 22, 2015, 09:18:24 pm
  • Raging Fist
indeed this is remarkable!
Btw, if u ever get the chance, perhaps for the patch select you can add a description of what each tag mode can do?

Uno

#77  May 23, 2015, 05:46:16 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
indeed this is remarkable!
Btw, if u ever get the chance, perhaps for the patch select you can add a description of what each tag mode can do?

Thank you so much!  :happy:

Sure, but the space in patch select is too small so I put the info on the readme instead..

Although I don't personally use your tag system, I got to say it's come a long way and looks great. Keep it up Uno :)
Thank you :)
#78  May 23, 2015, 06:02:07 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Type-K? Either way, this is awesome that you're implementing this system for the tag patcher.

Uno

Re: Type-K (Uno Tag System ver. 4.0) - NEW
#79  May 23, 2015, 09:29:43 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
Type-K? Either way, this is awesome that you're implementing this system for the tag patcher.
Actually, i'm just waiting for someone to suggest a name for this tag system.. Thank you ^_^

"TYPE-K"

Re: Type-K (Uno Tag System ver. 4.0) - NEW
#80  May 23, 2015, 09:36:45 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
You'll make other tag system in future?