YesNoOk

What is your view on Meditation, Self-Consciousness, Third Eye and Spirituality? (Read 12019 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 18, 2022, 07:41:44 am
Share this topic:
What is your view on Meditation, Self-Consciousness, Third Eye and Spirituality?
#1  February 18, 2022, 07:41:44 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I am really interested on listening to people's opinion and experience on such thing. If anyone learnt about these or, experienced or recently come across such terms. Please share your point of view on such things.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 07:45:20 am by AuMiO VXC
Re: What is your view on Meditation, Self-Consciousness, Third Eye and Spirituality?
#2  February 28, 2022, 11:27:39 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I love doing yin yoga. When I have trouble sleeping this one is the best. Really puts me to sleep.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.

Mog

Re: What is your view on Meditation, Self-Consciousness, Third Eye and Spirituality?
#3  March 03, 2022, 05:16:03 pm
I meditate daily; practice Buddhism ☸️