YesNoOk

entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 1323748 times)

Started by Titiln, June 18, 2011, 03:16:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#41  July 15, 2011, 01:20:29 am
Haha! Avatar parody! It took them alot of time to make a parody of it! It better be good :P

ugh... a parody if a movie that was bad....ugh.

You know I didn't mind Avatar untill I got to the end and found out the humans were basically sent to they deaths.
#42  July 15, 2011, 12:05:23 pm
    • USA
Im not going to get the jokes related to the Avatar movie at all, I have yet to watch Avatar actually :P.

OZ

#43  July 16, 2011, 03:39:40 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
While the 'reference' is already the pinnacle of sophisticated and intelligent comedy HA
these two ball garglers don't even know how to correctly make a reference.

WHERE DO THEY KEEP GETTING THE MONEY TO MAKE THESE THINGS?
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD TAKE A BREAK FROM TRYING TO KILL CASEY ANTHONY LOOKALIKES AND WHACK THESE ASSHOLES
ಠ_ಠ
#44  July 16, 2011, 09:58:06 pm
While the 'reference' is already the pinnacle of sophisticated and intelligent comedy HA
these two ball garglers don't even know how to correctly make a reference.

WHERE DO THEY KEEP GETTING THE MONEY TO MAKE THESE THINGS?
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD TAKE A BREAK FROM TRYING TO KILL CASEY ANTHONY LOOKALIKES AND WHACK THESE ASSHOLES

brings a smile to my face.

MDI

#45  July 25, 2011, 07:36:27 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Just saw the 3rd episode of this season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You know what, the first episode was trash, the second one wasn't bad, and this one was freakin' hilarious! Prettaaaayyy-prettayyyy-good!
ey
#46  August 01, 2011, 02:18:07 am
i've been thinking of accepting an emmy challenge. if joey/one of the losers from bbt wins then i'll:

A: shave my beard for the rest of the year
B: shave my head
C: reject challenge and do nothing

SO WHICH ONE WILL IT BE
#47  August 01, 2011, 02:23:34 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Shave a beard into your head.
#48  August 01, 2011, 02:24:38 am
D: shave my head but only partially so i look like louis ck
#49  August 01, 2011, 02:31:10 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
E: Use a BBT avatar for the rest of the year.
#50  August 01, 2011, 02:31:43 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
its gonna be funny when it doesnt regrow.
#51  August 01, 2011, 02:33:26 am
maybe i'd look like stone cold
#52  August 02, 2011, 05:15:47 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
i've been thinking of accepting an emmy challenge. if joey/one of the losers from bbt wins then i'll:

A: shave my beard for the rest of the year
B: shave my head
C: reject challenge and do nothing

SO WHICH ONE WILL IT BE
F:finish the goddamn avatar challenges
#53  September 29, 2011, 08:25:01 pm
#54  September 29, 2011, 08:51:26 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
New season of Seinfeld confirmed
#55  October 04, 2011, 12:54:25 am
    • USA
#56  October 08, 2011, 02:46:39 am
FOX ORDERS DOUBLE D’OHS OF “THE SIMPSONS”
Longest Running Scripted Series on Television is Renewed Through Season 25

FOX has renewed THE SIMPSONS, the longest-running comedy in television history, for an incredible 24th and 25th season, bringing the series total to an astonishing 559 episodes. THE SIMPSONS airs Sundays (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In the words of Homer Simpson, "Woo Hoo! I outlasted Andy Rooney!"

The longest-running scripted show in television history, THE SIMPSONS exploded into a cultural phenomenon in 1990 and has remained one of the most groundbreaking and innovative entertainment franchises, recognizable throughout the world. Matt Groening created the iconic family: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. In February 2012, THE SIMPSONS will celebrate its historic 500th episode. The series has won 27 Emmy Awards, been the subject of a hit feature film, created “Krustyland” and a revolutionary virtual coaster – The Simpsons Ride – at Universal Studios, received a star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame, been honored with five U.S. postal stamps personally designed by Matt Groening, and named the “Best Show of the 20th Century” by Time Magazine.

Following the MLB American League Championship Series and World Series games on FOX, THE SIMPSONS returns with all-new episodes beginning with “Treehouse of Horrors XXII,” on Sunday, Oct. 30 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT). In the spooky opener, Homer takes a dangerous dive into an isolated canyon on Candy Peak, but when a crashing boulder traps his arm, he channels Aron Ralston (guest voicing as himself) to save himself. In “The Diving Bell and Butterball,” the first of three hair-raising Halloween tales, a venomous spider bite leaves Homer paralyzed, but when Lisa discovers Homer’s ability to communicate through natural gases, he is able to express his love for Marge. The killer spells continue in “Dial D for Diddly,” when Ned Flanders, devout preacher by day, transforms into a cold-blooded vigilante by night. In the final terrifying tale, “In the Na’Vi,” Bart and Milhouse are assigned on a mission to access a sacred extract on a distant planet. They morph into the land’s indigenous one-eyed avatars, but when Bart finds love and an eternal mate abroad, he is caught in planet warfare.

THE SIMPSONS is a Gracie Films Production in association with 20th Century Fox Television. James L. Brooks, Matt Groening and Al Jean are the executive producers. Film Roman, a Starz Media Company, is the animation house.

Visit THE SIMPSONS website at www.TheSimpsons.com. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesimpsons and follow Homer Simpson @HomerJSimpson

PLEASE END THIS SHOW
#57  October 08, 2011, 02:54:37 am
    • USA
Wow that Treehouse of Horror episode sounds really, really bad.

I mean how the fuck is Avatar horror. And why is the 127 Hours guy there.
#58  October 08, 2011, 03:13:30 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Avatar's not horror.  Though I'm not surprised as this isn't the first time THOH has used a popular media of some sort (Transformers was in a previous one).  How I long for the days when they used actual horror and/or mystery in their Halloween specials.  Oh well.

I heard that there was a money issue and the Simpsons may have been ending.  Obviously that's not true.
#59  October 08, 2011, 03:37:29 am
i think "all-new episodes beginning with “Treehouse of Horrors XXII,”" sums up the state of current simpsons nicely
#60  October 14, 2011, 07:29:39 pm
Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst has long complained that people have treated him like a music industry joke, a punch line to the question, "Seriously, what's with that dude in the backward red baseball cap?"

But the nu-metal maestro may have the final laugh thanks to a deal he recently signed with CBS and CBS TV Studios to develop a half-hour sitcom. According to Deadline Hollywood, Durst will star in and produce the untitled show, which has a not-ready-for-primetime working title that perfectly fits the "Nookie" singer's self-deprecating image: "Douchebag."

CBS has committed to looking over a script for the show, which centers on a "rock legend looking for balance between his high-profile lifestyle and trying to raise a family." The script is being written by Matthew Carlson ("Mr. Sunshine"), who will also serve as executive producer.

FRE DRUST THE TV SHOW