YesNoOk

help stage 3d  (Read 990 times)

Started by oscar123, April 26, 2020, 08:56:31 pm
Share this topic:
help stage 3d
#1  April 26, 2020, 08:56:31 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have a problem.e recorded a video of a dbz house, it looks like 3d if it moves sideways.I would like to put this video as a stage and that when going to the left it looks like in the video and to the right The same. I leave the video in case someone can tell me how to do it and if you give me a better example( o make the stage).i have more videos this type dbz for make. I can move the video to sprites if someone wants to help me, although that is very easy. I just need to know how to do it so that when I go on the left look like in the video
(the video going to the sides makes a 3d effect.

link video effect 3d:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/F4gJNvxiiq/20200426_152717_MixedReality.html

lovely angel quotes

Re: help stage 3d
#2  April 27, 2020, 04:46:45 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I've started a stage from Muramasa that uses a specific technique. You basically have to cut each and every frame and make it an image. Each image is then the exact width apart from each other and when the camera moves, the entire stage moves that amount left or right. This makes the next image snap into place.
Search for
Moto Stage 3D
and you should be able to find it easy.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  April 27, 2020, 11:10:11 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I've started a stage from Muramasa that uses a specific technique. You basically have to cut each and every frame and make it an image. Each image is then the exact width apart from each other and when the camera moves, the entire stage moves that amount left or right. This makes the next image snap into place.
Search for
Moto Stage 3D
and you should be able to find it easy.

thank you for responding
Okay, I have passed the sprites to frames. I leave the link. I think this is how you say. Can you give me now a small example in a stage of what I should do? Put in about 4 sprites and I will put the rest afterwards to see what to do.

link sprites:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/t7TCDvZfiq/Nueva_carpeta__5_.html

#4  April 28, 2020, 10:03:43 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Have you downloaded that stage?
You will copy your images into that stage. Replace the stage's images numbers onto your sprites.

Look at all the values inside the Stage's DEF file. You will notice a pattern. No one can do 4 images without doing the whole thing. You will need trial and error to get it going correctly.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv