Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#501  February 11, 2021, 06:49:08 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I'm literally crying from laughter here!

Me too Magma xD

SNK, you silly lol
Really such a move, considering that 99% are expecting for Kyo, Chizuru or even Mature, Vice. But then, just exactly the most troll from Fatal Fury. hahaha :v

Well, i believe if SNK doesn't come out with some surprise again, Iori will be a standalone character pretty much like in KOF '97, '99 and 2003 (yeah, Kyo, Iori and Chizuru are standalone in KOF 2003, the Sacred Treasures Team are for story purpose).

About Joe, his design, specially his shorts reminds me A LOT of his appearance in RBFF Special and RBFF2. Pretty much like Iori that reminds his "Another" version from KOF 2000. Also i've saw a little bit of improvement on the FX and SNK showed more details about the gameplay that from what i saw on Meiten, Benimaru and now on Joe trailers, it's pretty much the stuff from KOF XIII with a little bit from KOF XIV.
#502  February 11, 2021, 10:06:16 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Sorry, but I'm now seriously wondering:

how many trailers are left, until we get to see someone that isn't pretty much a revamp from KOFXIV?

this!

Actually the trailer is pretty good.
But yes, I want to see something new as well!!

I think they first put the revamped characters because the new ones are peraps less polished right now.

But, damn... it will be so long. In november 2021, we can finally see some new stuff ^^;
#503  February 11, 2021, 10:47:28 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I may need to look back at the Hero team trailers, but I so do not recall teams having more than one theme.

Shun'ei, Meitenkun and Benimaru all do have different themes in their trailers: Shun'ei using what seems to be the main theme for XV, I have no idea what Meitenkun's theme is from and Benimaru used the actual team theme in his trailer.

As was mentioned before, Iori's trailer theme is actually from XIV, not just the original it's based off of, but the remix was at least released when XIV was out, as well. Joe's trailer theme actually comes from Fatal Fury 2, so there's some wayback for ya =P If SNK didn't just abandon this pattern of revealing team members one after another and Joe and Iori really are a team, whatever their actual team theme is going to be will be revealed next week when their partner is also revealed. God, who the hell is that gonna be?
#504  February 11, 2021, 10:51:40 am
Oh nice, that Real Bout 2 super is back (basically). I guess it's faster than the Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato.

edit - oh, he had it in XIV. So again, no change, copy-paste everything from XIV, uh. That's not going well.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:27:56 pm by Byakko
#505  February 11, 2021, 11:01:03 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Or they're just showing 2 of 3 people in the team:

Shun'ei - Meitenkun -  ?
Benimaru - Kyo -?
Iori - Joe - ?

Or maybe, as it's been said, iori is a standalone character.

OR Billy's sister asked Joe for teaming up with Iori because he kicked his brother's ass so she sends him to take revenge, lost the combat and now is forced to team with Yagami xDD
I swear there was something cool here!!
#506  February 11, 2021, 11:21:37 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

Shun'ei - Meitenkun -  ?
Benimaru - Kyo -?
Iori - Joe - ?

Or maybe, as it's been said, iori is a standalone character.

OR Billy's sister asked Joe for teaming up with Iori because he kicked his brother's ass so she sends him to take revenge, lost the combat and now is forced to team with Yagami xDD

Haha! Nice one! :D

I feel like they will not follow any "rule" for trailers.
Unless trailers 1, 2, 3 are a team (since it's hero team), then they show other characters in a trategic way to keep the hype.
even if the following ones are not from the same team.

"Here" the treailers are at 3AM, but I prefer to go to sleep, so I have a nice reason to wake up the "next day" in the morning ^^
#507  February 11, 2021, 04:22:14 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper

Shun'ei - Meitenkun -  ?
Benimaru - Kyo -?
Iori - Joe - ?

But, were Beni not just confirmed as part of Shun's and Meit's team, forming the Hero Team? I don't see how he would also be with Kyo, or SNK go back on that.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#508  February 11, 2021, 04:49:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Good theory here lol :v

Well, if Iori will be a standalone, if you guys saw the KOF XIV manga will make sense. Probably Mature and Vice will team up with... Rugal? Or even Adel?
#509  February 11, 2021, 11:25:59 pm
iori and joe = new team japan?
#510  February 11, 2021, 11:54:40 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#511  February 12, 2021, 04:09:03 am
I like this ;D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#512  February 12, 2021, 06:03:42 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I'm still going for my Orochi Joe theory.

Better yet, give everyone Orochi Blood and turn it into a new mechanic.

#513  February 12, 2021, 09:24:34 am
    • Brazil
#514  February 14, 2021, 10:31:31 am
I'm still going for my Orochi Joe theory.

Better yet, give everyone Orochi Blood and turn it into a new mechanic.
maybe mature and vice successfully get into Joe and turns him into Oroch Joe by channelling Goenitz's soul into him seeing him having similar hurricane moves :mlol: There was a non-cannon kof manga where a woman from the Yagami clan was possessed by Goenitz, maybe similar to that if Joe is teamed with Iori :P

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#515  February 15, 2021, 01:09:51 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#516  February 15, 2021, 02:33:04 pm
    • Brazil
How, he got his back shown to us, and he has no ass, what's with the flatness? That guy is kicking all the time, there should be some muscle there.
#517  February 15, 2021, 04:46:35 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I knew it! They really got inspiration from Real Bout Special for his shorts. This is great.
#518  February 15, 2021, 04:53:55 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Joe has never looked this badass IMO.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#519  February 15, 2021, 07:12:03 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
the next one will be terry hehe
#520  February 17, 2021, 10:23:10 pm
  • SNK is life
The Red Sun in Joe's backside has people speculating he might be part of TEAM JAPAN, but SNK sneakily showed the words FATAL FURY in the South Beach Stage shown in his trailer, so it's very likely he'll be FF.

Looking forward to a new reveal in a few hours, can't imagine who it'll be