YesNoOk

CvS Cammy Delta Red! (Read 23667 times)

Started by chuchoryu, July 11, 2014, 12:32:31 AM
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Cammy Delta Red!
#21  July 12, 2014, 04:16:41 PM
Fifty seconds of branding and filler before the gameplay, fifteen seconds of content, then thirty seconds of credits. I fucking hate youtubers that waste the viewers' time like that.
Finally someone who says that!
#22  July 12, 2014, 07:40:17 PM
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Really a nice edit i see. Hope that Chu has some work for her soon. And i can't wait to see that Juri in action.
#23  July 13, 2014, 11:46:43 PM
  • Haters are toys
What are these 2 extra files?

Edit:
Poster may want to edit title, as she has Alpha proportions.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:19:15 AM by Sky79
#24  July 14, 2014, 12:40:32 AM
  • Kakugo wa ii yo ne?
    • UK
    • http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27292&sid=9c7042a44cb3142e4e3116dee684bedc
She's a solid character in my opinion. Has a few glitches here and there, but let's be honest here; the sprites are done wonderfully compared to the Psycho Weapon of old and it's much better than settling for SF2 Cammy. If you hate the extra changes by Varo_Hades that much...copy the sff onto the original PotS Cammy and shut up. Problem solved. Just enjoy what you've got, guys.

Now onto my only criticism. Why the headswap? If you're doing it for the scar, just edit literally four or five pixels. Not that hard and certainly easier than swapping the heads.
Sen nen hayain da yo!
#25  July 14, 2014, 12:50:06 AM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
If you hate the extra changes by Varo_Hades that much...copy the sff onto the original PotS Cammy and shut up. Problem solved. Just enjoy what you've got, guys.

Criticizing something is not the same thing as hating something .
The whole point of the criticism was that the sprites arent done wonderfully.
in that stance her body rocks left and right a bunch of pixels without animation to them while her legs animate normally.

Delta has supposedly a different hat, the scar she a lready has in alpha.
just google cammy alpha.
#26  July 14, 2014, 12:55:28 AM
  • Kakugo wa ii yo ne?
    • UK
    • http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27292&sid=9c7042a44cb3142e4e3116dee684bedc
Delta is supposed to wear the red beret, and Cammy's scar is not at all noticeable in the SFA sprites. There'd be no reason to even consider changing the head unless it was for the scar. Stance-wise, her body moves pretty normally aside from head and boobs. The hair moves normally, the arms can be seen moving, head can be solved by going back to Cammy's old head. Only thing left is chest. Are you asking for bouncy boobs like in SF2? Because that's what it sounds like. To each their own, but I find boob-bouncery kind of unappealing in a fighting game.
Sen nen hayain da yo!
#27  July 14, 2014, 12:58:03 AM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Pretty dang sure that this here is misanimated

Its jumping pixels left and right instead of animating them or having any transitions fromt he waist up shes a rushed job.

you can see the same here for one of his other characters:

Not to mention how there are sprite count loss every now and then on those animations.

I dont know why you would assume I wanted bouncing boobs.
#28  July 14, 2014, 01:06:17 AM
  • Kakugo wa ii yo ne?
    • UK
I assumed it because her fringe moves and if you look at the shoulder and forearm, you can see that they move pretty normally as well. Compare the two stances, both SFA style.

Her left arm moves exactly as it does in SFA save for the open hand, which can be explained by the fact that it's normal to keep an open knifehand rigid, and so does her right arm (although with the arm rotated, but you can see the shoulder still moves). Since this is an SFA edit, you'll likely notice that there's actually a tiny bit more animation in the way of hair swinging more than it used to (though that isn't exactly much). The only thing that doesn't move in the Delta Red Cammy idle is the boobs/chest area.

Unless you're asking for Chuchoryu to modify Cammy's stance even more from where it used to be, in which case I must ask you what you think the point of this character is, considering it's basically a costume swap with her arms changed in the stance to come a bit closer to SFIV.
Sen nen hayain da yo!
#29  July 14, 2014, 01:09:12 AM

Her left arm moves exactly as it does in SFA save for the open hand, which can be explained by the fact that it's normal to keep an open knifehand rigid, and so does her right arm
chucho's cammy's arm movement is very jerky compared to sfa cammy
#30  July 14, 2014, 01:10:06 AM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
If even with them side by side you cant tell that chucho cammy is mostly the same sprite jerking left and right with the pigtails added behind I dunno how best to explain it that stances usually dont look like that.
#31  July 14, 2014, 01:12:13 AM
  • Kakugo wa ii yo ne?
    • UK
I figured it's because the stance is sped up. You can tell by the leg and hair movement as opposed to SFA Cammy's leg and hair movement.
Sen nen hayain da yo!
#32  July 14, 2014, 01:14:05 AM
if you slow it down to sfa cammy's movement it would still look jerky as hell
#33  July 14, 2014, 01:20:32 AM

I would like to add some other examples to back up Iced's point, but I would go offtopic.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#34  July 14, 2014, 09:14:12 PM
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Pretty dang sure that this here is misanimated

Its jumping pixels left and right instead of animating them or having any transitions fromt he waist up shes a rushed job.

Not to mention how there are sprite count loss every now and then on those animations.

I dont know why you would assume I wanted bouncing boobs.
I assumed it because her fringe moves and if you look at the shoulder and forearm, you can see that they move pretty normally as well. Compare the two stances, both SFA style.

Her left arm moves exactly as it does in SFA save for the open hand, which can be explained by the fact that it's normal to keep an open knifehand rigid, and so does her right arm (although with the arm rotated, but you can see the shoulder still moves). Since this is an SFA edit, you'll likely notice that there's actually a tiny bit more animation in the way of hair swinging more than it used to (though that isn't exactly much). The only thing that doesn't move in the Delta Red Cammy idle is the boobs/chest area.

Unless you're asking for Chuchoryu to modify Cammy's stance even more from where it used to be, in which case I must ask you what you think the point of this character is, considering it's basically a costume swap with her arms changed in the stance to come a bit closer to SFIV.
Yes this 2 are very diffrent, I need to revamp Cammy like this

Really a nice edit i see. Hope that Chu has some work for her soon. And i can't wait to see that Juri in action.
Me to:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzDiGa0N2Hk

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
New #35  July 27, 2014, 03:44:45 AM
Oh god yes!
The psycho flames can go, but still... Beggars can't be choosers.
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:47:52 AM by MrTinkles