YesNoOk

CVS stages not converted to Mugen yet (Read 2261 times)

Started by Master Yoda, February 13, 2020, 02:38:20 am
Share this topic:
CVS stages not converted to Mugen yet
#1  February 13, 2020, 02:38:20 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Hi guys.
I plan to update my old stages, and I wanted to know which HR versions had not yet been converted.
I think I remember that Mini43 has a couple of very good versions.  :nuttrox:

Updating
Worth of my fist - Akuma
Neo Geo
Final Fight
Shadaloo HQ
Re: CVS stages not converted to Mugen yet
#2  February 13, 2020, 03:05:11 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
From CvS?

- COMPLETE STADIUM: The one which starts cloudy and then the metallic structure comes and etc.
- That Barentsburg stage. The actual version is VERY quiet.
- Shanghai. I don't know if there's an animated version. The one I have is a simple one.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3  February 13, 2020, 04:34:42 am
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
- Shanghai. I don't know if there's an animated version. The one I have is a simple one.

IIRC there is an animated version by Drex, but it's a reaaally heavy stage :p (a lighter version would be nice)

Also, I think these haven't been made yet:

- A version of the London stage that switches between day and night (IDK if that's possible)
- CvS2 stadium (FeLo pointed that out)
- Nakoruru's stage from CvS (the version I have is really simple and sorta pixelated)
- The same thing I said before about the Shanghai stage
#4  February 13, 2020, 10:04:28 am
    • USA
friend of mine posted this in the cvs2 discord. he said he used the dolphin emulator, and took some screenshots, and did some masking and editing. the cvs2 version on dolphin emulator looks gorgeous by the way, and if you unlock everything in the game, you could turn off the lifebars in the game, to let you rip the stages easily.

UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#5  February 17, 2020, 05:23:17 am
Hi guys.
I plan to update my old stages, and I wanted to know which HR versions had not yet been converted.
I think I remember that Mini43 has a couple of very good versions.  :nuttrox:

Updating
Worth of my fist - Akuma
Neo Geo
Final Fight
Shadaloo HQ
glad to see you back to your cvs stages  :truestory: Mini43's stages have lots of extra editing like for example, the Geese Howard's stage can turn the stage into burning area after some times during the match. If possible, I would love to see the Thailand stage, Train stage, Geese Howard stage and also maybe Osaka Tower stage to be made. If you are updating your old cvs stages, I might want to request from you if it is possible to add the intro turn on and turn off script to your stages? because some of the characters who have mode select during their intro might not be compatible with the stage intro (I can't remember which characters since it was too long ago).

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#6  February 20, 2020, 02:00:10 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
- Nakoruru's stage from CvS (the version I have is really simple and sorta pixelated)

Yes  :yuno:
friend of mine posted this in the cvs2 discord. he said he used the dolphin emulator, and took some screenshots, and did some masking and editing. the cvs2 version on dolphin emulator looks gorgeous by the way, and if you unlock everything in the game, you could turn off the lifebars in the game, to let you rip the stages easily.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Wow awesome!

glad to see you back to your cvs stages  :truestory: Mini43's stages have lots of extra editing like for example, the Geese Howard's stage can turn the stage into burning area after some times during the match. If possible, I would love to see the Thailand stage, Train stage, Geese Howard stage and also maybe Osaka Tower stage to be made. If you are updating your old cvs stages, I might want to request from you if it is possible to add the intro turn on and turn off script to your stages? because some of the characters who have mode select during their intro might not be compatible with the stage intro (I can't remember which characters since it was too long ago).
I will see what I can do about it.  :nuttrox:

Thanks!
#7  February 20, 2020, 03:13:17 pm
its really good that the models are not clipped on the top, that means that the stage can be extended with very litthe hassle to have high jump,