Gambit intro bug (Read 1022 times)

Started by 087-B, May 24, 2020, 07:45:27 am
Share this topic:
Gambit intro bug
New #1  May 24, 2020, 07:45:27 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
EDIT: Nevermind, I actually just figured it out somehow! Sorry for the waste of time post haha. My bad.

So I'm fiddling around with Gambit by DCL, for the sake of practice and maybe a future project. Problem is, when I try to set up his intro, he just kinda... doesn't do it completely?

In short -- Statedef 190, the intro decider, only has one intro to go to. The only intro is split across Statedef 191 and Statedef 192. 191 is when he jumps in from off screen, and 192 is when he lands.

Problem is, when Gambit finishes Statedef 191, he just immediately goes to Statedef 21, which is the "walk around before the match begins" code that's part of the template. Which is weird because the code is set to have him change to 192.

Here's the code, I'm kind of at a loss on what to do.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The code is copied directly from DCL's Gambit, and I've been trying to modify it to work out. But nothing's worked. It was the same result even when left unchanged. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kind of probably really stupid and am missing something very obvious.
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 08:01:20 am by 087-B