YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2556572 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#121  September 26, 2007, 11:49:33 pm
Ello Masamune, mah naym's breakerDS mate!

I see you're rockin' the green text, hope you don't become a Wujizah Panzermanathod with that.  Anyway, welcome to MFG ;P
Thanks for the welcome it's Murasame btw. ;) I just thought of using the green text since I thought I would be unique. So I'm guessing Wujizah Panzermanathod is someone else using colored text? :S

Oops shit, sorry about that Murasame... Masamune is sort of the counterpart of Murasame.  Wujizah Panzermanathod well known for his dark purple text and topics have been even made about it:P

Dark BLUE text.

This is Dark Purple
^
^
This is Dark RIDICULOUS.

Hi, I'm BluePaladin25 but you can just call me BP. I'm a teenager (not telling my age) with many diverse interests, including MUGEN, anime, rock music, and RPGs. My dream is to make an anime-styled RPG with a MUGEN-style battle system and a heavy metal soundtrack (DragonForce, primarily).;D

Hmm, yeah. Favorite games include Megaman, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, and Zelda (Nintendo fanboy in the hizouse).

Favorite animes? I haven't watched many different animes, but I do like Naruto, Bleach, and YuYuHakusho.
(and Ouran and Crimson Hero, but don't tell anybody  :-X)

Favorite bands... Linkin Park, DragonForce, Finger Eleven, UVERworld, Ok Go, Breaking Benjamin, Lostprophets, Motion City Soundtrack

Well, that's all about me! I'm glad to be a part of MFG, and I hope we all have a great time!
#122  September 29, 2007, 08:30:58 am
  • The 1024th Cylinder
    • www.eternal-anomaly.com/urabahn

I'm also known as UraBahn or Eep386, depending on the forum. I am interested in old computers and MUGEN. I also, once in a blue moon, like to draw stuff, as well as write poorly-coded crap in FreeBASIC. (Easy on me, ye C++/C# gods...) You can see my stuff on my site at http://www.eternal-anomaly.com/urabahn. In case anyone's wondering why my site is so skimpy-looking, it's because I coded it entirely from scratch by hand, and I was _really_ pressed for time.

My involvement in M.U.G.E.N is mainly converting stages from older games. I used to be a "player", but one day I had a change of heart, and the rest is history. I try my absolute best to make the most complete and accurate conversions from whatever game I'm working with, right down to the most minute of details. All my stages are coded from a blank template. I used to really rely on MCM's .AIR animation facilities for the animation details, but nowadays I find just entering in the animation data by hand more expedient. (Well, in most cases anyway.)

[boring]
In case anybody cares to know, I use an ancient Cyrix 6x86 running Genecyst vx.xx for my Genesis stage-making work. DOS games are, predictably, handled via DOSBox (and the PrtScn key) on my aging but still highly useful P4. My latest stages are made using The GIMP, MCM, SffExtract/SprMaker, and JGSoft's Editpad. My audio editing utilities are Windows Recorder and Audacity, complete with a really old build of LAME for MP3 compression and Audacity's built in Ogg Vorbis CODEC. My favorite packer is Ken Silverman's KZip, which really packs a ZIP file down to the last byte. (And, unlike other packers, it works with anyone's unzip utility.)
[/boring]

Alright, I think I wasted enough of everyone's time, so I'll close it here by saying that I am honored to be a member of the Guild and of the M.U.G.E.N. community.
Getting pwn3d on CS:S since 2008...

(BOOM! Headshot!  BOOM! Headshot!  BOOM! HEADSHOT!!)
#123  September 30, 2007, 10:59:53 pm
  • Gaurdian to all those in need!
Hello, my name is Mark, but please call me DT!

I'm fairly new to MUGEN, but I pick up on things fast!

I hope to enjoy my time here, thx ^_^
Sumo-Headbutt, Hundred Hand Slap, game.
#124  October 05, 2007, 06:09:26 pm
They call me Steven and various other names. I love Mugen very much, I first found out about it when I browsed a Naruto Communit fourm. People where posting about it and asking for characters, I wondered what Mugen was at first then I decided to look it up, I soon found a download that works and I soon got addicted to the game! I found out about this fourm when I went searching around google, I hope I have always wanted to find other people who knew and played Mugen like me. I cannot wait to enjoy this fourm!  ;D
Mugen is the ultimate source of joy, Mugen is awsome because it allows you to see your favorite characters fight in battles aganist each other. I have mastered my Mugen Dojo....I am Dojo Leader Steven!
#125  October 08, 2007, 02:21:39 am
  • Heh, I create palettes. Tell me if you want some.
Hello my name is Jacob in real life, I love to play Basketball and I'm in a Basket Ball team. I'm in the top in my P.E class. I'm usually called Orochi_Hadou or Show Ryu & Ken. I got into M.U.G.E.N a few months ago and I love it, my favorite character ever is Zero from the Megaman Zero series. If you want me to make you any palettes then please ask on my topic or PM me. Nice to meet you all! :sugoi:
Check out my palettes guys! Click below in my sig if desired!
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=66166
Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:27:49 am by Show Ryu & Ken
#126  October 17, 2007, 08:39:33 pm
  • Crazy <3!
Hey, hey, I'm mikado!

I came to this site for help, cuz I'm working on my char, and I use Gimp instead of PSP, and it goes all craaaaaaazy! So if anyone wants to help me :3! Show me around! <3<3!
Help me with my chars! PM me!
#127  October 18, 2007, 12:43:46 pm
  • KILL.the.KING
Hi. :)

I'm Justin and I make piccies and stuff like that. I'm also a sound engineer and music editor (I cut the entire score for my MUGEN). I also play bass guitar. To see my art, hit http://cyberwastefx.deviantart.com/

\m/ STAY METAL
#128  October 18, 2007, 08:28:41 pm
  • Bitches don't know bout my high reiatsu
wassuuuup im yungsunny (ulquiorra at the infantry)
i dont make characters......or stages.....i dont do anything........ ;P
what?.........................
#129  October 20, 2007, 12:54:20 pm
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Yo wassup, I'm Dizzy. I like game, lot and lot of games. Mostly RPG. I go by a certain code, and that Pride, Freedom, and Respect. I first found out about Mugen from a friend, and then start getting my own Mugen on my computer. Then I start downloading good characters that appeal to me and just dump character that lost it appeal. Currently, I consider myself as a Leecher, but now I'm currently making a Preintro for Raiya Mikazuchi that was rip and coded by Orochi Herman. I have completed 2 preintro for the two other characters she will fight against. I will also make more, and I mean a lot, lot more preintro for her. I'm probably gonna call it Raiya's Conquest. As in once you play her, it will feel like a story mode of some sort. ;D
So far I only know how to make the preintro only  :'(
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#130  October 20, 2007, 03:54:14 pm
    • Germany
Didn't we have a Dizzy around here already... that guy who changed his name all the time... :thinking:
#131  October 21, 2007, 11:02:17 am
  • It is wondrous!
Hey. I registered a while ago, but I just now decided to stop lurking around and start posting.
I haven't really created anything yet. I'm thinking about making a character though.

So yeah, there's not really much for me to say here, I guess. :uneasy:
#132  October 21, 2007, 07:13:52 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Hi.

Didn't we have a Dizzy around here already... that guy who changed his name all the time... :thinking:

Sion (starter of that topic, for example), hasn't been here in a long time. I remember deleting his account upon request the second or even first time I was admin. OMG.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#133  October 26, 2007, 02:01:13 am
  • Never will be a Banana Chap
    • kmmousemugen.bravehost.com
I haven't made a comment here yet? Oops...

Anyway, yeah, hi, I'm KM, been around MUGEN for about... 9 months, a year maybe, not sure. Joined Random Select a little while back, just joined here really... Not made anything yet, not anything releasable anyway. Working on a couple of things, maybe stages or a Bionic Commando character, but considering the work that characters take, that might be a long haul piece, hah.

Anyway, that aside, hi. ^^

'I have defied Gods and Demons... I know you, your past, your future. Your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is how the world ends.'

KM's MUGEN Site. Like life, a work in progress.
#134  October 28, 2007, 03:52:22 am
  • I miss titiln
kingofM.U.G.E.N. says hello to all.
Most know me from MI or Ascended Mugen.
I came here cuz I can.

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#135  November 10, 2007, 11:23:05 pm
#136  November 10, 2007, 11:25:20 pm
  • My college nickname was bi pod
AFAIK it's not permited to advertise your site in the forums.
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#137  November 11, 2007, 01:40:16 am
  • \m/
Hello, MFG!

I'm Dark Angel and I registered to MFG just now ^_^
I love 2D fighter games, favorite is Guilty Gear - and I discovered that MUGEN will allow me to add my very own characters! Unfortuanlly I don't understand how to get my characters into the game...

If someone could please give me a tutorial or a simple how-to that would be helpful
Or - if someone has their own copy of MUGEN with a ton of custom characters already in it, could you please email the copy

Thank you!

* ~ Dark Angel ~ *
* ~ Dark Angel ~*
#138  November 11, 2007, 01:56:47 am
  • Caramel corn for President, please!
#139  November 11, 2007, 01:58:47 am
  • \m/
* ~ Dark Angel ~*
#140  November 11, 2007, 02:05:49 am