YesNoOk

A Brand New Group, Your INVITED!!! :) (Read 17975 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 14, 2020, 09:49:55 am
Share this topic:
A Brand New Group, Your INVITED!!! :)
#1  February 14, 2020, 09:49:55 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Everyone! Ive Created a Brand New hidden Group on Facebook. It's a New Sharing Group where you can Share things on there (as Long as it's Kept Fairly Tasteful and within Limits) It's Called *~Elite Sharing IS Caring~* 2025  Just ADD ME on Facebook! My name is Jarian Logan and im Wearing a Dark GREEN Shirt holding a Cell Phone (because i took the picture in front of a mirror) ADD ME Guys!!! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
Re: A Brand New Group, Your INVITED!!! :)
#2  February 14, 2020, 02:31:37 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Everyone!!! NEW Pictures of Internet BABES Posted on the Facebook Group *~Elite Sharing IS Caring~* 2025  :)
#3  February 14, 2020, 03:12:34 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
holy shit PICS OF INTERNET BABES??? sign me up!!
#4  February 14, 2020, 03:57:26 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Why not just post the link here?
#5  February 14, 2020, 06:36:41 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
this website is stupid
#6  February 15, 2020, 08:35:56 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#7  February 16, 2020, 12:50:48 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So, basically this is is a "hey, add me and I'll share piczzzz with you".

Not nailed it.

But, you wanna make friends? it's totally OK. get in this forum, speak with people, participe in the topics, etc. This is the safest way to create a new group of people out of a hobby and always the best option before what you offer.

PS: Excuse me if I sound too acid/ironic/ etc. I'm just tired of this kind of people.

PS2: OK, My apologizes. I've seen your music topic and some of the songs are actually good. BUT seems you tried to mimic SF3 style a bit, just less saturated of instruments and sometimes a bit repetitive. For example, Barbarians and Aliens starts well, BUT the interlude seems too abrupt. I'd suggest you to take a look to GoA or Psy trance. It might blind well with your style and messing it with what you tried to do, would be killer :).
And I'm not being ironic.

PS3: Also, "Spanish Dancing"(not spaIning as you wrote) mixes Flamenco and Rumba. The fail was after the interlude, where you put some Brazillian vibe to it. Not because the guitar is Spanish means the music is too. Wanted something Spanish for inspiration? Caaron, Paco de Lucía, Chambao, etc. Maybe Lola Flores. Then going to Sara Montiel(actress and singer, RIP), or if you want something more modern, Fuel Fandango(this is by far, one of my favourite groups). Monica Naranjo is AWESOME, but her style is beyond this world....that voice surpasses Frank Sinatra.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 01:10:25 am by FeLo_Llop
#8  February 29, 2020, 05:33:26 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
So, basically this is is a "hey, add me and I'll share piczzzz with you".

Not nailed it.

But, you wanna make friends? it's totally OK. get in this forum, speak with people, participe in the topics, etc. This is the safest way to create a new group of people out of a hobby and always the best option before what you offer.

PS: Excuse me if I sound too acid/ironic/ etc. I'm just tired of this kind of people.

PS2: OK, My apologizes. I've seen your music topic and some of the songs are actually good. BUT seems you tried to mimic SF3 style a bit, just less saturated of instruments and sometimes a bit repetitive. For example, Barbarians and Aliens starts well, BUT the interlude seems too abrupt. I'd suggest you to take a look to GoA or Psy trance. It might blind well with your style and messing it with what you tried to do, would be killer :).
And I'm not being ironic.

PS3: Also, "Spanish Dancing"(not spaIning as you wrote) mixes Flamenco and Rumba. The fail was after the interlude, where you put some Brazillian vibe to it. Not because the guitar is Spanish means the music is too. Wanted something Spanish for inspiration? Caaron, Paco de Lucía, Chambao, etc. Maybe Lola Flores. Then going to Sara Montiel(actress and singer, RIP), or if you want something more modern, Fuel Fandango(this is by far, one of my favourite groups). Monica Naranjo is AWESOME, but her style is beyond this world....that voice surpasses Frank Sinatra.

Hey BIG Thanks bro!! :) Your Critique is SO VERY MUCH Appreciated! Thanks for saying that some of my music is actually good. :D Ive been in the Game for about i thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink maybe a Year and a Half now... but STILL nevertheless i still consider myself to be a Rookie/Amateur at this whole thing (Even if my music is Good) I did (or *DO* rather) try to mimic SF3 in my own kind of way... but my style can (i DO admit) be somewhat repetitive. Please keep in mind however that im Still somewhat New at this, and i WILL do my Best to improve ANNNNNNNND i will also try to bring you as well as everyone else More Great music. :P Im trying to do the Best with what i have to work with currently, thanks again!! :)
#9  February 29, 2020, 05:44:20 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Thanks to Everyone of you who Voted so Far!! I Have MUCH to take into Consideration, and also on a Side note, im Bringing BACK a NEW and Revamped Website!!!! :D
New #10  March 03, 2020, 10:55:31 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Everyone!!! I Just Posted 3 or 4 NEW SONGS on my NEW Website!!  MOD DELETE
NEW BABES Pics to be added Soon Too!! :D
Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:01:58 pm by Iced
#11  March 04, 2020, 01:07:08 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
wow! just a heads up to others. beware of NSFW content.
#12  March 05, 2020, 05:55:35 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hahaha Yeah i think i remember mentioning something about that, either i mentioned it about my Site, or i mentioned it about my Group. Good Music and Pics coming Soon tho! :D
New #13  March 05, 2020, 05:56:24 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
A House Entry Session (House Music Beta X) - Album - Crime Wave - Produced by JarianDaProducer - Brand New Single Released Today on my New Website!!!  MOD DELETE
:D
Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:02:09 pm by Iced
New #14  March 06, 2020, 08:32:24 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey there Guys!!! :D I've been a Steadily Revamping and Updating the Website. I've added some NEW Hit Singles onto the Site, so *NEXT* im gonna add a Brand New Gallery!!! :D MOD DELETE

A House Entry Session (House Music Beta X) - Album - Crime Wave - Produced by JarianDaProducer

Chinese Tribal Flames - Album - Crime Wave - Produced by JarianDaProducer

The Brazilian After Party - Album - Crime Wave - Produced by JarianDaProducer

The Power of The New York City Streets (TMNT) - Album - Crime Wave - Produced by JarianDaProducer
Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:02:21 pm by Iced
#15  March 06, 2020, 08:57:39 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
i would've like to join, but i kinda got some projects to do.
#16  March 06, 2020, 03:07:33 pm
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#17  March 11, 2020, 07:30:03 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
i would've like to join, but i kinda got some projects to do.

Well hey bro that's Cool, to be honest i haven't actually been to my own Group lately myself because i've been so busy with my Website and my music, so i Totally Understand. :)
#18  March 11, 2020, 07:33:34 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
NEW BABES Pics to be added Soon Too!! :D

Don't share pictures of "babes" without their consent. Just share your music and you'll be fine, don't be that asshole

Thanks, i usually try my Best to get the model's consent before i Post pics of them, I Personally knew Callista in Real Life that's why i use her on my CD Cover's an such. I Also know Kayla Kiss as well, as Several other models. But ALL that aside, ive been Hard at Work. Working on Brand New Music for the Site and it's Constantly Updating. :)
#19  March 13, 2020, 10:31:12 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Everyone, i found discord and i thought of a BETTER WAY for us all to start Sharing Stuff with each other! :) Join my Server at JarianDaProducer's SERVER it's Totally Open for Sharing things and i will be Sharing Stuff on there as well. :P
New #20  March 13, 2020, 11:17:23 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys!! You should Hear my NEW CD "Blunt Force" on my website im Selling the Whole CD for just $1.00 MOD DELETE
:)
Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:02:32 pm by Iced