Mushy's Database (Read 16719 times)

Started by Mushypepito123, March 01, 2020, 09:58:05 am
Share this topic:
Mushy's Database
New #1  March 01, 2020, 09:58:05 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
NOTE: the goal of my Edits is to play in a custom VS Stylish gameplay. with Burst System for all characters and a Parry for Boss Characters.

Original Author: Zabujca Milan.

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p6faetpyvat44le/Blue_Flamed_Sonic%28Mushy%29.rar/file

Ruby Rose, Ragna, and Spidey here.:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Old Series:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:00:56 am by Mushypepito123
Re: Scarlet Spider (Zeke Voice), Mario, and Rugal Released - Fire Spider-Man Nerfed
#2  March 02, 2020, 05:06:38 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I only tried Mario and Scarlet Spider so far. Are they aiming for a playstyle based on those powerful creepypasta Sonic characters? It's very odd hearing a Sonic Adventure jump sound on a Mario, and I'm not sure why his aerials cause him to lift upwards a bit either. His airdash causes him to float forwards in a falling state, and some of his attacks are missing proper sounds, like his standing strong kick. Why is his taunt a counter too?

Scarlet feels very solid, why is Rugal an assist however? Is it a random joke or does it mean something? Where Rugal spawns feels very random as well, could it be altered so that he just always spawns in front of Scarlet?

Really like the intensity on these guys though. Great work so far.
Re: Scarlet Spider (Zeke Voice), Mario, and Rugal Released - Fire Spider-Man Nerfed
#3  March 02, 2020, 09:42:59 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
I only tried Mario and Scarlet Spider so far. Are they aiming for a playstyle based on those powerful creepypasta Sonic characters?

i kinda don't understand what you are referring to. can you please rephrase it?

It's very odd hearing a Sonic Adventure jump sound on a Mario, and I'm not sure why his aerials cause him to lift upwards a bit either.

i never knew it was the Sonic Adventure Jump Sound on Mario. but i can change it to the usual sound if you like.

I'm not sure why his aerials cause him to lift upwards a bit either.

you mean the medium Aerials? just don't mind it. they're destined to help you do Aerial Raves.

His airdash causes him to float forwards in a falling state

oh shit. i forgot to change the state into Null.

and some of his attacks are missing proper sounds, like his standing strong kick.

i'll probably fix that. but if you are referring to the standing, crouch, and Air light and Mediums. then it bothers me to hear them.

Why is his taunt a counter too?

because sometimes whenever i am in a Rush to finish editing a char, i just decided to use the taunt Animations as a "Reversal".

Scarlet feels very solid, why is Rugal an assist however? Is it a random joke or does it mean something? Where Rugal spawns feels very random as well, could it be altered so that he just always spawns in front of Scarlet?

it's just that i want the Assist Rugal to get involved in battles, but no. i don't want him to always spawn in front of Bennie.
Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 09:46:35 am by Mushypepito123
#4  March 02, 2020, 06:38:33 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
That makes sense that it's intentionally set up for Rugal to appear wildly then. The Mario jump sound thing isn't too big of a deal either.

As for the creepypasta Sonic characters, I think you edited a Sonic.exe and a fire using Sonic by the creator I'm referring to. I need to double check however.
#5  March 03, 2020, 10:21:41 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
That makes sense that it's intentionally set up for Rugal to appear wildly then. The Mario jump sound thing isn't too big of a deal either.

As for the creepypasta Sonic characters, I think you edited a Sonic.exe and a fire using Sonic by the creator I'm referring to. I need to double check however.
Ah yes, i edited them from that guy named Zabujca MILAN because 1.their damage was too high and 2. They are my favorite.

But thanks to how careless i got back then, i ended up replacing the Creator's name for the EXE char i edit, to be mine. Which i had started to regret.
Re: Mushy's Release Thread - Kung-Fu Man and Super Sonic Released.
#6  March 16, 2020, 07:16:22 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
alright folks, Kung-Fu Man and Super Sonic has been Released, the first post has been updated.
Re: Mushy's Release Thread - M.Bison Released, Sonic and Ayumi updated.
#7  March 22, 2020, 03:34:06 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
M.Bison has been released, following some LV3 Super FX & Damage Dampener (W.I.P) updates of Sonic and Ayumi.
Re: Mushy's Release Thread - M.Bison Released, Sonic and Ayumi Updated.
#8  March 31, 2020, 05:45:43 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
Alright everyone, there's gonna be a last character to be released, for i no longer support the old chars as i plan to enhance my gameplay system with some new mechanics.

Edit: i'm also gonna  look for Beta Testers once the poll is done.

Deadline for the poll will be in 3 days.
Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:36:21 pm by Mushypepito123
Re: Mushy's Release Thread - New System Mechanics. (Choose your option in the poll.)
#9  April 02, 2020, 01:42:19 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
it looks like most of the votes is for the Guard Crush (Push?) and Super Jump. thanks for voting everyone, stay tuned for the R.E.D team incoming.

Re: Mushy's Release Thread - Team P.R.R Update and Releases
#10  April 04, 2020, 12:07:33 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
how many times do i have to multi post this thread? anyway, Ruby and Ragna are released (Note: they will never EVER have the guard push since it glitched and is causing problems and issues.)
Re: Mushy's Release Thread - Blue Flamed Sonic Released.
#11  April 09, 2020, 06:04:26 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
Sonic finally fused together with Ayumi, check in the first post.
Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:09:36 am by Mushypepito123
Re: Mushy's Database
#12  April 12, 2020, 09:14:20 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Don't just move your release thread into the Vault, that is not what it is for.

If you want to make a formal topic for yourself in there then get up and follow the template same as everyone else.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time