Voice Acting Lines
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
NEW Gameplay Synopsis
Lala is, at her purest form, a damage sponge and a rushdown character. Whereas most rushdown characters have high Attack and low Defense, Lala plays it by her own tune, sporting the lowest Attack and highest Defense in the game (although, in a mirror match, these values are adjusted)!
Lala is quick, lightweight, and easy to pick up and play. Her movelist is shallow, but each move has a specific use, and can be used to create potent combos and pressure. However, the vast majority of her attacks involve her charging headstrong toward the opponent, and as a result, she's left wide-open fairly often. Good thing she can take a hit.
If Lala can press the advantage and score a hard knockdown, she can reset the opponent with her Koha Kick
attack! Whether she wants to chain it into a special move for extra combo damage, or play a tricky setup, the Koha Kick
is always available to her, so long as the opponent is lying prone.PROS:
- Can take lots of damage without worry
- Quick, simple, and accessible
- Wide variety of gameplans and setups
- Absolute lowest Attack value in the game
- Telegraphs her special moves
- Absolutely needs to be in her opponent's face, or at poke range to be effective