YesNoOk

Original character Work in progress. (Read 4763 times)

Started by Y5ha, October 08, 2022, 03:58:15 pm
Share this topic:
Original character Work in progress.
#1  October 08, 2022, 03:58:15 pm
    • South Korea

So.. this is the preview of the second character I'm currently working on.(Some FX/SFX/Animations might be unfinished.)
Still many things left to work on + being busy with my schedule might make it take some time. but I'il finish it one day.

The gameplay concept is an infighter character, with a special "reinforcing" move that enables EX moves.
Constantly using the reinforce throughout the battle and performing combos based on the EX moves might be the imagined gameplay style,
but I'll have to add some additional systems to prevent normal moves from being ignored(adding some Requirements to perform the reinforce move, I guess?).
Re: Original character Work in progress.
#2  October 08, 2022, 06:51:42 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
I love this teddy bear

I wanna see how this will go.
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#3  October 09, 2022, 04:15:59 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Lookin' good already! Can't wait to see what the release looks like.
#4  October 09, 2022, 11:15:37 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Nice.
Looks like a badass Winnie The Pooh. In fact, it seems that he carries a pot of honey on his back.
#5  December 05, 2022, 05:36:55 pm
    • South Korea
It' been months since i stopped posting. I've been busy preparing SATs, so... anyways sorry for that.

Here's a quick overview of the progress.

◇Lami rework
-i've been working on this with the development of new char(sparing a little time of it steadily). Still needs lots of balancing&polishing yet.

◇Maru(New bear char)
-Gameplay is done, currently working on AI and balancing.(especially the powerguard at 0:26)
Working on AI always takes the longest time :/
Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 05:40:52 pm by Y5ha
#6  December 05, 2022, 07:57:24 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The new character looks pretty nice.

I've been meaning to tell you but Lami's fireballs are hittable by physical attacks:

Not sure if it's intentional.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#7  December 05, 2022, 11:41:23 pm
    • South Korea
Not sure if it's intentional.

Yep.. that was not intentional. I wonder if adding nohitby(all attrs except NP,SP,HP) on the projectile helper would be the right way to fix it.

#8  December 14, 2022, 06:27:47 pm
    • South Korea
AI test battle video here.

Still needs work(balancing etc), but I bet i'm pretty close to the release :D
#9  December 14, 2022, 07:32:12 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Yep.. that was not intentional. I wonder if adding nohitby(all attrs except NP,SP,HP) on the projectile helper would be the right way to fix it.
Writing that will make them unhittable by anything. Nothitby's a bit confusing... If you write "SCA, anything" it'll make the helper completely invincible because "SCA" already includes all attacks.
You can either use Nothitby with ", AA, AT" or Hitby with ", AP". I personally used Hitby with "value = SCA, NP, SP, HP".
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.