Started by RedDragonCats17, April 18, 2022, 05:14:44 am
Ryu idea thread
New #1  April 18, 2022, 05:14:44 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Normal Ryu

For the most part, Ryu will have the same basic premise he always had since Street Fighter 2. He will use moves from SSF2X/CvS2 and SFA, as well as have SF3's Joudan Sokutogeri, and the Focus Attack from SF4. When he activates his Justice bar, his aura gives out a Mu No Ken vibe, and I'm thinking about giving him a kanji similar to Akuma's Mesatsu kanji for asthetics. His Justice move is the Shin Shoryuken.

Evil Ryu

Compared to Normal Ryu, Evil Ryu is going to be a different beast. For the most part, Evil Ryu has been depicted as a mere palette swap with some of Akuma's moves. That premise is kinda there, and he will inherit Akuma's lightning element for his Tatsumaki and fire element for his Shoryuken, but he will have moves from CvS2 and SSF4 to make him his own character, as well as inherit moves from other characters that will show his aggression and blood lust. For example I'm thinking about giving him Sean's tackle a-la Vyn's SF3 Evil Ryu. Some of Ryu's unique attacks and special attacks are going to be replaced, like the Collarbone Breaker with the Zugaihatsu, and the Joudan Sokutogeri with the Ryusokyaku. He will have the Shun Goku Satsu, and it's going to function in a combination of Akuma's SF5 version, Kage's version, and Iori Yagami's Chi no Busou. Akuma for silhouettes of Evil Ryu and the opponent appearing every time he hits an opponent, and Kage and Iori for the red background and the silhouettes. I'm not sure what his rage move will be, so be sure to give me suggestions for him.

What do you think so far?
Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 05:47:29 am by RedDragonCats17