YesNoOk

Judas STUFF (Read 194627 times)

Started by [Judas], July 10, 2012, 09:42:15 pm
Re: Judas STUFF
#361  May 14, 2020, 05:06:06 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
also, commissions are currently wide ass open. finances being what they are, it's beyond time to whore out my abilities.

temporary rates are as follows:
pixels:
$10-20 for single sprites, depending on level of detail/design complexity
$15-30 for simple animations, again based on detail. more complex stuff can be arranged, but price go up

non-pixel stuff:
$10 sketch commissions. head, bust, full body, whatever
$20-30 clean-ish lines and simple color
$50+ for more detailed shit. again, it depends on what
all rates are negotiable.

i'm open to the idea of full character commission work, but it ain't gonna be fast and definitely ain't gonna be cheap. from scratch, no simple edits. i'm not opposed to style conversion, but even then it'd be fully new sprites. a little cheaper than something with no solid references, though

we can negotiate prices in PMs on any of em. consider me for paid shit, pleeeease.
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 07:46:20 am by [Judas]
#362  May 14, 2020, 08:04:47 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
also, commissions are currently wide ass open. finances being what they are, it's beyond time to whore out my abilities.

temporary rates are as follows:
$5-10 for single sprites, depending on level of detail/design complexity
$10-20 for simple animations, again based on detail. more complex stuff can be arranged, but price go up
$10 sketch commissions. head, bust, full body, whatever
$20-30 clean-ish lines and simple color
$50+ for more detailed shit. again, it depends on what

i'm open to full character commission work, but it ain't gonna be hella fast and definitely ain't gonna be cheap.

we can negotiate prices in PMs on any of em. consider me for paid shit, please.
U got an twitter?
#363  May 14, 2020, 10:24:07 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just a warning that I commissioned an Evil Ryu anim for like $20 some years back. He never delivered and never refunded. Over the years he reappears I bring this up and he drops away again.
#364  May 14, 2020, 11:36:22 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
twitter is @combustocrat.

alternatively, consider picking up a shirt or something from my newest baby that's being built over here

jnp: i agreed to a commission years ago wherein i overestimated my free time and interest in certain projects. i overextended myself and focused on a series of higher paying commissions of original content in lieu of an animation i wouldn't have given my all to. instead of taking your money and returning an inferior product, i refunded and refocused. if its been brought up during my last few rounds of mfg commission sprees, i've either missed it or ignored it because i still wouldn't want to deliver an inferior animation and feel like the asshole who took someone else's money for a lackluster piece. which of those i couldn't tell you, because i honestly don't recall anything beyond the initial interactions.

so. that being said, let's be a bit clearer this time. my interest is in portrait work and sketch things, mostly. i would personally prefer to do things like stances and basic attacks, and i would LOVE if every pixel art request was a single sprite that i can fire out much more quickly than anything animated at all. i'll gladly take any requests into consideration, but i'm going to be a bit more selective than i have been in the past as far as pixels are concerned.

edit: according to paypal, i refunded august 3rd, 2016. paid on june 13, 2014 and lost in the shuffle for far too long, absolutely, but refunded immediately after i recieved a pm about it.
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:45:51 pm by [Judas]
#365  May 15, 2020, 03:42:41 am
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
$5-10 sketch examples. these are both low detail, so $5. but yeah.

these is cheapies

comm for sean altly

he provided the static, and i provided the animation. eyyyyy
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 03:50:34 am by [Judas]
#366  May 16, 2020, 01:01:59 am
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
triple post, because i like talking to myself:

attempted a quick study of Nishimura's CvS2 art. it ain't there, but i don't hate it. except the face, which i do hate. oops.
#367  May 16, 2020, 01:13:33 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Okay, had to go to work. Came back in this afternoon and saw your PM. So for transparency purposes I will post here since you also responded here.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
So here's the PM chain you replied to. Now from those years back I do not remember you sending me money. I replied back and never heard anything and you disappeared. So what I did was check my Paypal history. Well woopidy doo it only goes to 2017. Check my online banking. It only goes back 3 years. So without calling my bank for records or contacting paypal for that year I can only go off this old ass memory. So while I'm pretty confident I'd have filed this away and remembered this concluding I'll have to forfeit. It was simply too long ago. I'd just tell you this time to not vanish for months/years if you accept a commission this time.
#368  May 16, 2020, 01:28:52 am
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
in paypal, you can filter your transaction history. choose a date range, even. because PMs here don't seem to give exact dates, i had to just search through a year's worth to come up with the transaction on the date above. if it's not showing on your end, i'll gladly refund again as an act of good faith.

again, that was my blunder. i took on too many at once as a quick way to make some money and prioritized/organized poorly. however, times have changed. there's a better system in place on my end, as well as a better reason to focus on them than "i want money for a thing." unemployment rates being what they are in the world right now, i'm sure you can fill in the blanks just fine. trying not to burn any bridges or find myself blacklisted for a half a decade old $20 mistake.
#369  May 16, 2020, 04:04:32 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nah don’t worry about it. It stopped being about the money ages ago. The ghosting across multiple sites for many months was the main issue. I can’t access anything on PayPal before 2017 but your country may have different laws then mine about removing transaction info. It’s nothing you need to send money to me over. As far as I’m concerned this is resolved. You’re a great artist and your work is worth money. So I hope you’re where you say you’re at now and good luck on your commissions.
#370  May 18, 2020, 09:18:58 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Haven't seen your stuff in a while but loving all of the new stuff. I really love how that Ryu port turned out as well
#371  June 24, 2020, 11:47:22 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
aside from commissions already in queue, PIXEL commissions are currently on hold. art commissions still on, but my pixel muscles are.... preoccupied.

ex:
#372  June 26, 2020, 09:42:26 pm
  • SNK is life
This is looking good mang. What resolution of game is this for?
#373  June 26, 2020, 11:20:57 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
#374  June 27, 2020, 09:21:06 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice screen
#375  June 28, 2020, 08:04:32 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I love how u sprited the new sam sho lifebars! They look super clean.
Also great job on the fire effect
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#376  July 06, 2020, 06:08:36 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
thanksssss

sidenote: any stage/sp/ui programmers want to assist with some stuff? potentially on a commission basis, with assets provided by me?
#377  July 06, 2020, 06:21:41 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
sidenote: any stage/sp/ui programmers want to assist with some stuff? potentially on a commission basis, with assets provided by me?
Interesting. What do you have in mind?
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#378  July 06, 2020, 08:33:58 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
doing graphics for a game project a pair of veterans are messing with. fresh out of retirement and relearning the engine (and all its goofy workarounds). not really ready to say who, but the what should be fairly obvious from my recent posts.
#379  July 06, 2020, 09:50:45 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Sounds nice. I can offer assistance with lifebars and screenpacks.
You can click on my blog in my profile and see my work, if you are interested we can discuss prices in PMs.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#380  October 07, 2020, 11:37:16 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
a bit of a non-update. pixel commissions are currently temporarily closed, unfort. got a few to finish, but this other project is taking all of my pixel energy for the time being. probably for a while. single sprites aren't completely off the table, but animations are a big ol nope for now. i may make exceptions.

got a few that are LONG OVERDUE to finish, i should say. i spread myself far too thin (whoops again) and am still catching up. a few of you reading this with pending stuff? still coming. working now, actually. but once the queue is done, pixel art commissions are on hiatus barring any particularly interesting projects or price points. oof.

HOWEVER. being a non-update, i have some semi-recently completed stuff to throw out. enjoy?

CvS pixel commission in both expanded and limited palettes

two separate comparison shots of an idea i had for a graphical overhaul romhack that i'll never be able to make :) using the same palettes, but i would definitely want to edit those.

a modified version of the MvC super dust as part of a commission in progress. feel free to use it, if you want?

double res Nuclear Throne remake mockup

alternate takes of a mostly abandoned logo for a thing. may find new life later, but for now it's on the heap.

non-pixel mini-dump. a bunch of different commission things.

i've been painting a lot more as of late, as well, but that's not a thing i'm ready to show off.
Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:41:00 pm by [Judas]