YesNoOk

A Bit Reverse Tournament - Reborn Edition - (Read 50828 times)

Started by Frank_9926, September 05, 2016, 05:32:28 pm
Share this topic:
A Bit Reverse Tournament - Reborn Edition -
#1  September 05, 2016, 05:32:28 pm
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:26:48 pm by Frank_9926
Re: A Bit Reverse Tournament - Reborn Edition -
#2  September 05, 2016, 11:08:23 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good job on releasing, this new concept build. I will report my two cents, if needed.
#3  September 06, 2016, 12:03:01 am
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
#4  September 06, 2016, 01:49:42 am
  • Screenpack Novice
  • *Also accepts laundry service during Sundays.
    • Philippines
Awesome animations and sounds.
My image parsing is stupid.
#5  September 06, 2016, 02:09:40 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Nicely done Frank! :)
#6  September 06, 2016, 11:54:51 am
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
#7  September 06, 2016, 05:06:00 pm
  • SNK is life
The visual presentation is very polished.

The sound though, particularly the first 2 menu songs, are a bit too loud and sharp for my taste, but well, that can be changed.

Great job anyway :D
#8  September 06, 2016, 10:27:33 pm
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
The visual presentation is very polished.

The sound though, particularly the first 2 menu songs, are a bit too loud and sharp for my taste, but well, that can be changed.

Great job anyway :D

Thanks ;)
#9  September 06, 2016, 10:32:12 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
oh fuck I love it!!!
Man if you built the template the good way...
#10  September 06, 2016, 10:51:14 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
"Welp it's that time again. Time to find a new screenpack. What's this? This new screenpack just came out. IT MEETS ALL MY STANDARDS!?"

HYES!
#11  September 06, 2016, 10:52:39 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
wow Frank that was super fast on your screen pack release lol. well as I told you on your YouTube channel. I am not HUGE Fan of custom screen pack, but I really do love the design you made for your screen pack and pretty awesome and original :D maybe you have free time maybe just maybe you can teach this old dog new trick on hires clean images for screen pack haha heck this old farts have to start somewhere right mate haha :hyo: anyways awesome release buddy :D
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#12  September 06, 2016, 11:09:31 pm
    • Zimbabwe
impossible to download. Infinite loading on the mega page. Strange.
From the video, the only nitpick I have is about the lifebar, I don't really like it (but it's personal taste). The rest is simple and absolutely great!! :)
Can't check the template right now.
But great job already thanks for the release!! :)
#13  September 06, 2016, 11:24:31 pm
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
oh fuck I love it!!!

"Welp it's that time again. Time to find a new screenpack. What's this? This new screenpack just came out. IT MEETS ALL MY STANDARDS!?"

HYES!

wow Frank that was super fast on your screen pack release lol. well as I told you on your YouTube channel. I am not HUGE Fan of custom screen pack, but I really do love the design you made for your screen pack and pretty awesome and original :D maybe you have free time maybe just maybe you can teach this old dog new trick on hires clean images for screen pack haha heck this old farts have to start somewhere right mate haha :hyo: anyways awesome release buddy :D

From the video, the only nitpick I have is about the lifebar, I don't really like it (but it's personal taste). The rest is simple and absolutely great!! :)

Thank you Guys really ;D ;D... For the template yeah, it was a quick build because lately i have poor free time :sad3: anyway, i'm really glad you like it... for the Mega problem it happens to me too, so i think it's a problem of the website...
#14  September 06, 2016, 11:45:55 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
oh fuck I love it!!!

HYES!

Thank you Guys really ;D ;D... For the template yeah, it was a quick build because lately i have poor free time :sad3: anyway, i'm really glad you like it... for the Mega problem it happens to me too, so i think it's a problem of the website...
yup Im having the same problem the Mega Limited website. its take super long time to even try to log on

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#15  September 06, 2016, 11:58:34 pm
  • Amateur Writer
    • USA
For a quick build template they are really easy to use.

A little bit o' Dragon Claw:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#16  September 07, 2016, 12:19:40 am
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it
#17  September 07, 2016, 02:46:15 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Im having issues with it lagging like shit, and restarting fixes it, then after 1 play session it starts lagging the next. I should NOT be lagging my specs are way to high to be lagging.

Edit: Nvm, turns out its Nvidia's newest driver that was the issue, rolled it back and everythings fine.

This is an AMAZING Sp, its exactly what i was looking for though!

Also a bit of advise, when you create a SP and release it with custom ports and a template, you should include 1280x720 localcoord variants for those types of characters.

If you don't, people have to manually multiply the resolution and if the templates have any required elements in them like Fonts or Visual Elements, it can make them blurry.
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:01:53 am by SakuraNeko
#18  September 07, 2016, 04:21:34 am
  • Amateur Writer
    • USA
Im having issues with it lagging like shit, and restarting fixes it, then after 1 play session it starts lagging the next. I should NOT be lagging my specs are way to high to be lagging.

Edit: Nvm, turns out its Nvidia's newest driver that was the issue, rolled it back and everythings fine.

Yeah mine was lagging too. Thanks for finding the issue. I'll have to do the same for my Nvidia card.

Edit: Funny. I updated my drivers to the latest version and now it works well. I don't get that but whatever.
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:50:40 am by SpazMaster
#19  September 07, 2016, 11:37:37 am
  • Much Love For Mugen !
    • Italy
    • bortoldo@live.it

This is an AMAZING Sp, its exactly what i was looking for though!

Also a bit of advise, when you create a SP and release it with custom ports and a template, you should include 1280x720 localcoord variants for those types of characters.

If you don't, people have to manually multiply the resolution and if the templates have any required elements in them like Fonts or Visual Elements, it can make them blurry.

Glad you like it and it works well, for the localcoord i totally forgot about it... but thanks for the advice ;)
#20  September 07, 2016, 11:42:29 am
    • Zimbabwe
Do you plan to release a fix or something? :)