YesNoOk

Spawn - Rat City Roof (SNES) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 (Read 3883 times)

Started by MatreroG, December 04, 2020, 06:04:36 pm
Share this topic:
Spawn - Rat City Roof (SNES) Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#1  December 04, 2020, 06:04:36 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Custom conversion of the Level 1-1 from the SNES game "Todd McFarlane's Spawn: The Video Game" (1995).
I will try to recreate the first mission of the game using ripped and edited sprites of it plus others from different sources. Putting together a decent remix stage that can be used in MUGEN. Hope you enjoy it.
It has super jump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

STAGE DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztq0iyeb6bogkfk/Spawn-RatCityRoof%2528SNES%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Re: Spawn - Rat City Roof (SNES) Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#2  December 04, 2020, 07:03:42 pm
  • I must continue my training...
That took me back. And you used the classic theme. Love it.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  December 04, 2020, 09:20:42 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
wow! this is so freaking well done!
#4  December 05, 2020, 04:20:45 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Great work, this stage looks amazing! Maybe it's just me, but the foreground railing/ledge of the building that you custom made looks like it should be darker. Visually it looks cool and fits the stage, but it just looks off as far as the lighting goes, at least on the face of it, and not so much the top. Nothing major, but still. Thank you very much for this, and that's awesome to hear you plan to make even more. Now we just need some more Spawn characters to go with them. Oh, and good job with the Overtkill cameo. He looks awesome, and you placed him in a good spot so that he isn't distracting at all like cameos tend to be sometimes, at least to me.
#5  December 08, 2020, 02:50:38 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
That took me back. And you used the classic theme. Love it.
Yep, I also spent hours of my childhood with this game.

wow! this is so freaking well done!
Thanks you Ned.

Great work, this stage looks amazing! Maybe it's just me, but the foreground railing/ledge of the building that you custom made looks like it should be darker. Visually it looks cool and fits the stage, but it just looks off as far as the lighting goes, at least on the face of it, and not so much the top. Nothing major, but still. Thank you very much for this, and that's awesome to hear you plan to make even more. Now we just need some more Spawn characters to go with them. Oh, and good job with the Overtkill cameo. He looks awesome, and you placed him in a good spot so that he isn't distracting at all like cameos tend to be sometimes, at least to me.
Thanks. I'm going to do some testing adjusting the color to see what it looks like.