YesNoOk

All Character Updated to late 2022 version (Read 20832 times)

Started by Sennou-Room, October 30, 2022, 08:58:44 am
Share this topic:
All Character Updated to late 2022 version
#1  October 30, 2022, 08:58:44 am
  • I'm a japanese mugen user. I'm not good at English
    • Japan

I have not updated my characters for a long time, but I have corrected them again.
Many of the changes in this update were influenced by PotS's 2022 version of the characters.

Common
 - Added Guard Cancel Roll from DivineWolf's characters
 - Added sound of the Power Charge.
 - Added TargetPowerAdd to some Supers.
 - Changed LifeMax for all characters except Kung Fu Man.
 - Changed the animation of Throw Escape.
 - Changed PalFX to make it easier to see that it is one second before the Custom Combo ends.
 - Fixed a case where the effect on landing did not appear.
 - Other minor adjustments, etc...

Donald
 - Changed the animation of the standing light punch.

Hisui
 - Changed the VelSet of Air Ladles Attack.

Kung Fu Man
 - A new super move "Kung Fu Crush" was added.
 - Changed the sprite of the Kung Fu Dive movement.
 - Changed the command of Grand Kung Fu Upper.

Konata
 - Added another command version Lv3 Super.

Sonson
 - Fixed problem with jump strong punch getting more than 3 hits.

Additional Fixes

Ako
 - Fixed the TargetLifeAdd in statedef 810.

Mech Hisui 404
 - Changed the LifeMax (1028 to 972)

Download↓
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjmNk5nC1nH-gQwO0T7KsgbKXRY2
Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 11:36:45 am by Sennou-Room
Re: All Character Updated to late 2022 version
#2  October 30, 2022, 12:32:29 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I've been meaning to try your characters since they looked fun. This is a perfect opportunity. My thoughts so far:

Konata:
- Strong Air Tatsumaki feels like it should have more spins
- The Clsn1 on the back part of Tatsumaki and Air Tatsumaki is too wide. Sometimes it hits even if P2 is in front of Konata
- SGS input is wrong
- Envshake on normal attacks feels distracting
- NanchatTenma Kujinkyaku could have different trajectories according to the button used
- If Hadouken fireball (any version) exits the screen, you can see it exploding. Should disappear immediately
- I think Melonpan would be both more useful and more fair if it didn't knock down
- Placement of system bars is a bit odd. I figure you put it above the ground in case someone has the power bar in the bottom of the screen, so maybe try putting them above her head? Like the HP in many (non-fighting) games
- Rage system mechanics are a bit confusing if you're used to traditional Rage
- Fireball Clsn1 are too big

MechHisui404_SE:
- Cross Chop doesn't seem much more useful than normal jumping attacks. Maybe if it had divekick physics
- Jumping HP Clsn1 could be better. It looks like an attack that should be good againt ground and bad against air, but it currently works anywhere. Maybe reference Dhalsim
- P2 should have movecamera = 1, 0 during Please Back
- Barrel Arm Prit can't trade with some projectiles (like another Barrel Arm Prit) because it has no Clsn2
- Not sure what HP Barrel Arm Prit trajectory is useful for. Maybe some crouching small characters?
- Some versions of EM Net Wire Type High stay active even after the effect disappears. The EX version feels overpowered, too, as much as I love pretending to be Palpatine
- EX Spiral Sprinter could have some other special propery like fireball invincibility
- Anti Neco Field looks like it could have incibility of some kind. Either jumping attacks or fireballs. EX version could have full
- I think Slow Shot and assists should limit the use of other fireball attacks. Your chars are a bit too lenient in this aspect (which is fun but also unbalanced)
- The palette selector should affect the color of her assist
- If P2 hits her assist, it should stay on the ground longer so that it becomes unavailable longer
- Assists are a bit overpowered. They appear where P2 can't reach them and hitting Hisui won't interrupt them
- Gigamaid Impatt -> Impact
- Ethic Burst could've been the EX version of Anti Neco Field. For a level 2 it needs something more. You could at minimum make the wall bounce higher so it's useful in combos
- Overall the char feels like it should have below average health instead of 1038

Ronald:
- Hitboxes could be a lot better. I'm guessing this was one of your first characters
- It's weird that Emit Potatoes fries change colors depending on the palette. Should be like the hamburgers
- Emit Potatoes seems weak. It could have either faster startup or faster recovery
- Apple Bomb seems too similar to Throw Hamburgers. Maybe it could have a higher trajectory like Lei-Lei's Ankihou
- Three Step Dance feels like all versions are the same
- There's no reason to allow either punches or kicks when executing Support <Donald Girl>, I think
- Donald Magic stuns the opponent a bit too long I think. You shouldn't earn a free combo if you do it from full screen
- The way MAX Donald Magic knocks down the opponent makes it less useful than the normal version
- "TAKE THIS! BIG BURGER!" could be faster since you can't use The World to combo into it
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  October 30, 2022, 03:32:56 pm
    • Japan
I've been meaning to try your characters since they looked fun. This is a perfect opportunity. My thoughts so far:

Thanks for playing with my characters.
My characters have been improved so many times since I released them a few years ago until now that I thought I had enough, but then I realized that there are still areas that could be improved.
I cannot improve everything immediately, but I would like to make changes over time.
#4  October 30, 2022, 04:07:50 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I like very much of your works, thanks Sennou-Room!
#5  October 30, 2022, 05:14:22 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
A bit more:

Ako:
- State 810 creates some debug messages
- Flame Charge could be slightly better for combos. Maybe by launching higher
- EX Magic is a bit confusing because the effect happens very fast, so P2 can't even tell what hit him. The effect could either be slower or larger
- EX Lovely Shot could launch higher or allow a free juggle
- Lovely Shot overall feels like it could be more useful
- Feels a bit odd that Rolling Star always moves forward. Seems like it should behave like Tatsumaki
- Green Onion Sword could have one more frame of invincibility so it works as a reversal. MAX version can have more than that
- On the other hand, Meteor Strike invincibility should end before the meteors appear. MAX version is OK

Asuna (Kimono):
- Forward kick throw looks a bit confusing. I think that instead of using the throw turning states from my chars you could've made her jump in front or behind P2 according to the intended direction
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#6  October 30, 2022, 06:04:22 pm
    • Japan
New #7  November 30, 2022, 01:08:17 pm
    • USA
Nice, I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us. I was so tired because I was searching for the professional cv writing services uk for my cousin's brother and while searching for it online, I found your post as well. But I saved your post at that time because I want to search resume writer first, my brother needs it urgently.
Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 03:12:28 pm by EarlGordon