YesNoOk

Doctor Who MUGEN Project: first Dalek, now Cyberman (Read 79830 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, February 21, 2014, 07:33:34 pm
Re: Doctor Who MUGEN Project: first Dalek, now Cyberman
#41  April 02, 2020, 05:34:13 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

As you could read in the release thread, the Cybermen now are alive in MUGEN!! I made this beta during March and finally released yesterday as a secret release inside Dalek's update, I hope you enjoyed them both (of course, if you looked inside the Dalek release, of course). now they're separate releases so now you can download this machine directly.

By now I only think in one move for him, a throw where Cyberman electrify you until the death as you can see in the series, thinking in other moves like laser rays from their hands, teleport and calling other Cybermen, but that will be seen in a future. Case is... now there're a second Doctor Who character for MUGEN apart of Dalek :D

I accept ideas for possible moves and feedback of the beta, of course ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#42  April 05, 2020, 04:04:39 pm
    • Chile

First video I upload to YouTube in YEARS!! OMG

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Needing help for a Cyberman movelist
#43  April 09, 2020, 08:07:42 pm
    • Chile
Well, I decided to goes back this thread to Idea Engineering... since now I need ideas than anything else. I hope you enjoyed the double release, now I got my FTP back, I can upload them both to my site. About the double release, I need help with the movelist for both characters. Here's what I made for both characters, at least in my head:
Spoiler: Dalek movelist (click to see content)
Spoiler: Cyberman movelist (click to see content)
* = move done in the character

So, I'll need your help in this, especially for Cyberman, about which moves I should add on him or how they should work. Different from past years, now I'm pretty sure and confident to finish both characters. So help me with that, guys ;)

#44  April 09, 2020, 10:02:05 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Any sufficient skills in sprite editing to detach body parts from the sprites themselves? I remember a few instances where Cynermen could detach parts of their body and still remain effective. Maybe give it a move where it removes its head, crawl at the opponent with metallic tentacles and jump on to latch onto them, temporarily disabling the target's movement to give the Cyberman an opening. Obviously should be blockable to keep it from being broken.

You could also work with some unique ability where a Cyberman can "upgrade" as they progress during the match (can be any condition that works in an FG environment like taking a specific amount of combo damage, dealing a specific amount of combo damage, specific combo hitcount, etc) to gain improvements in its moveset and states to reflect how Cybermen are notorious for upgrading at a rapid rate.