YesNoOk

How i can make a Charge special Attack? (Super motion,hyper attack,you name it) (Read 7045 times)

Started by Fanzli0, January 05, 2023, 06:27:09 am
Share this topic:
How i can make a Charge special Attack? (Super motion,hyper attack,you name it)
#1  January 05, 2023, 06:27:09 am
    • Chile
Does anyone know how I make a super motion where my character charges against the opponent and deals damage without grabbing it?
Re: How i can make a Charge special Attack? (Super motion,hyper attack,you name it)
#2  January 06, 2023, 06:41:54 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You just make your hitdef not have P2 react.

This is code taken from my Samus' Metroid ultra. It might be what you're looking for.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: How i can make a Charge special Attack? (Super motion,hyper attack,you name it)
#3  January 06, 2023, 08:33:08 pm
    • Chile
i mean like an assault

como una embestida

damn..i need more english classes
#4  January 06, 2023, 08:58:08 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
Hi, how you are? You mean "onslaught". Do you intend to make the opponent dizzy or something?
#5  January 06, 2023, 09:09:17 pm
    • Chile
Don't make it dizzy

but to charge and that my character passes through the enemy doing little damage but multiple times to do an exact final number of damage, then stay behind him and return to the stand state

PD: There´s any discord server or reddit of mugen for asking this things in general to users?
#6  January 06, 2023, 09:44:34 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
1 - You can use var for charging and accordingly increase damage. To pass the opponent, you can use PlayerPush.
2 - We don't know.
#7  January 08, 2023, 04:01:06 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
https://discord.com/invite/EdKagrw
Is our channel. Feel free to ask in here or there.

So you want an attack to hit P2. P1 keeps sliding and P2 keeps getting hit. Once, say, 7 hits happen, they both move again.
You basically want a throw type move. You CAN code this like a normal attack. BUT if anyone plays your character 2v2, P3 could hit P2. This wouldn't cause too many issues. But it's best to code it like a throw.

The trick to making this a "throw" move is that the 2 sprites don't have to be touching at all. You'll send P2 into a state you make: A custom state.
In that state, you'll use the basic sprites to make your hit reaction. You set up P1 to have the hit animation. Mugen will substitute the P2 sprites in and it'll work nice.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#8  January 08, 2023, 04:13:39 am
    • Chile
man,THATS EXACTLY THAT I WANT TO DO,can you contact me by discord for help me,pls?
#9  January 10, 2023, 03:56:35 am
    • Chile
https://discord.com/invite/EdKagrw
Is our channel. Feel free to ask in here or there.

So you want an attack to hit P2. P1 keeps sliding and P2 keeps getting hit. Once, say, 7 hits happen, they both move again.
You basically want a throw type move. You CAN code this like a normal attack. BUT if anyone plays your character 2v2, P3 could hit P2. This wouldn't cause too many issues. But it's best to code it like a throw.

The trick to making this a "throw" move is that the 2 sprites don't have to be touching at all. You'll send P2 into a state you make: A custom state.
In that state, you'll use the basic sprites to make your hit reaction. You set up P1 to have the hit animation. Mugen will substitute the P2 sprites in and it'll work nice.

Sorry,am i trying to send you message per discord but i didn´t got a answer yours,please respond