YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 1356421 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 AM
Share this topic:

NSL

Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2441  January 11, 2023, 09:16:58 AM
    • USA
Heyo, I'm NSL. I recently have rekindled my interest in MUGEN, and wanted to take a step further and create some characters. I'm learning to program and code and how to draw all over again, and with the resources available here and me often visiting throughout the years, I figured why not join?. In gaming, I do love fighters, but I mostly play the NCAA Football series, Fire Pro, FIFA, PES and various rugby union titles.
#2442  January 11, 2023, 02:55:06 PM
  • ytp mugenguild
  • SPOILIOPS!
    • USA
    • greatfunk202.neocities.org
Heyo, I'm NSL. I recently have rekindled my interest in MUGEN, and wanted to take a step further and create some characters. I'm learning to program and code and how to draw all over again, and with the resources available here and me often visiting throughout the years, I figured why not join?. In gaming, I do love fighters, but I mostly play the NCAA Football series, Fire Pro, FIFA, PES and various rugby union titles.

Welcome to the MFG, pal.
#2443  January 28, 2023, 11:05:59 AM
    • Mexico
Hey Everyone, I'm DolphinDan, I've been into Mugen ever since I was a kid, played many, many hours of it growing up but eventually fell out of it until a couple of years ago when I stumbled into Ikemen GO and revived my love for the world of Mugen.

Recently started to get more involved into how everything works and been patching/editing characters, stages and screenpacks as a hobby, alongside starting to create my own stuff from scratch which I do plan to release once they're ready (blame procrastination).

I've been lurking this forum for quite a while but just now decided to actually join, I hope I'm able to interact with more people who share a love for Mugen and fighting games in general.
#2444  January 28, 2023, 02:04:53 PM
  • I'm emotionally unstable.
  • Act accordingly.
    • USA
Welcome to MFG, MFFA veteran!
He/him or she/her

I don't mind. :3