YesNoOk

KOF Sakura, Neowave Geese beta. All of my characters reuploaded. (Read 11553 times)

Started by Vans, May 15, 2020, 07:46:36 am
Share this topic:
KOF Sakura, Neowave Geese beta. All of my characters reuploaded.
#1  May 15, 2020, 07:46:36 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xserf130yrgbt

- I have re-uploaded ALL of my characters (including incomplete ones). There is a note I want to address here, the easly WLS characters were products of their time and in a different era of MUGEN creation. Please be kind and understanding, as they're not very well made and the comments in the code are not good. I only re-upload them because I understand some people wish to download them again and use them for reference.

- The LB characters have received some updates I entirely lost track of. I am very sorry. There might be bugs when pairing them together in simul mode, if there are, please let me know.

- I am sharing two betas that had not seen the light of day until today. Sakura (with the wonderful sprites of Darkgirl) and NeoWave Geese. NeoWave Geese contains a much more advanced system, and my hope is to upgrade everyone in the LB line to this system in due time. He has a new version of Tiny Buffering (dubbed Type X) which will be used in all my future characters moving forward.

- I am re-uploading the characters of Nazo no Otoko, as I was asked to keep them maintained.

- The "discontinued" section has incomplete characters that will not be finished in their current state. They have to be re-made.

Going forward, if you want to share my work please make sure to share and ONLY link to the above mediafire folder. Any other repository is not maintained by myself and I offer zero support for them.

And once more, all of my code is open source as long as credit is given and it isn't used for profit.

Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:03:40 am by Vans
Re: KOF Sakura, Neowave Geese beta. All of my characters reuploaded.
#2  May 15, 2020, 08:27:08 am
Vans its great to see you back ! I cant wait to test the updates when I finish work today. Also a new buffer system ? Do you plan to elaborate on it in the future ?
#3  May 15, 2020, 08:57:02 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

:D yay!
#4  May 15, 2020, 09:02:33 am
    • Aruba
The legend is back! :)
#5  May 15, 2020, 10:02:44 am
    • China
Vans its great to see you back ! I cant wait to test the updates when I finish work today. Also a new buffer system ? Do you plan to elaborate on it in the future ?

Yes! This is the plan. Thank you so much for your testing help, I appreciate it.

The system isn't completely new, it's an update to Tiny Buffering, so the tutorials that were written there are still valid (for the most part, thankfully). My hope is to be able (in the future) to produce a module for Fighter Factory that can allow people to work with the buffering easily.

Of course such module could be adapted to work with other buffering systems as well and will be done free of charge / open source.
#6  May 15, 2020, 11:14:02 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I'm very excited to try out the updated version of Tiny Buffering since I use it in all my creations and, despite being the simplified version, works incredibly well. I've ever done a 360 with so much ease for example. Also excited to try out the update on Hotaru as well.
#7  May 19, 2020, 01:38:50 am
    • Chile
    • http://www.mugenteammexico.com/forum
cool
#8  May 19, 2020, 03:09:47 am
  • Desarrollador Web en Argentina
  • Actualmente viviendo de mis proyectos
    • Argentina
From what little I could observe in the video, it looks great. I will take this into account when putting together my kof mugen. Thank you.
Mi página web donde Ofrezco Servicios de Desarrollo Web, Marketing y un blog donde escribo de temas que me gustan.
Catamarca Web
#9  August 02, 2020, 04:29:59 pm
My apologies for the Bump.

Vans,
I finally had time to sit down and play.
Thank you for the updates everything is running smoothly.

However, Iori uses Athena's SND, has no hypers and specials and I think some of her hitboxes are in him as well.
Was he supposed to be in the unfinished section or am I missing something ?

Thanks for the updates again.
Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 04:33:01 pm by PeXXeR
#10  August 02, 2020, 05:44:44 pm
    • China
Hello!

Thank you so much for your report, I really appreciate it.

I am very sorry about this, I am guessing this is "Iori_RW". He is indeed incomplete, I was programming a new patch for my Iori to bring him up to the same standard as Xiangfei, Hotaru, Jenet, etc. Sadly, I have not finished it yet.

I have moved this archive to the "Beta" section, and uploaded what I believe to be the original archive of Iori_LB. I hope this one works fine.

I am very sorry about this.

By the way, I am also reachable on Discord via Vans#9119. Please feel free to contact me if there's any more questions or comments that maybe don't need to go in the topic.

Thank you so much.
#11  August 02, 2020, 06:19:18 pm
    • USA

By the way, I am also reachable on Discord via Vans#9119. Please feel free to contact me if there's any more questions or comments that maybe don't need to go in the topic.

Hey old friend, how are you? I've been trying to reach out to you for a while now! I couldn't add you on discord because it says you aren't accepting friend requests. I talked to TMasta a while back, like when you guys visited him. Hope to talk to you and catch up some time, old friend.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#12  August 05, 2020, 01:13:02 pm
    • China
Hello, thank you for letting me know! Perhaps it should allow for requests now.

I am very sorry if I missed messages before, please contact me again and I will try to reply as soon as I can. My message box is a little big.

#13  August 05, 2020, 10:01:28 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I really like where your projects goes, Vans !