YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 156881 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, July 27, 2019, 11:09:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#101  November 26, 2020, 10:34:22 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
#102  January 02, 2021, 12:42:08 pm
    • USA
i think u made a mistake for terumi portrait because when i click link it says kokonoe portrait and theres no link for adachi,neo and yumi
#103  November 25, 2023, 01:38:45 pm
    • UK
Even though this thread is like, 4 Years old, (Cause I'm still trying to figure out how this screenpack works), How do I make intros? (Since I found a Intro's folder in templates)
#104  November 25, 2023, 10:52:46 pm
I recommend to download any intro that I create for chars and open it with fighter factory. Then you can see the sprites or images that you need to change. There are some work on them, stand anim and win anim of each char, portraits, story, game origin and name. Then you need to change in the .def file the stand and winner animations.
#105  December 10, 2023, 05:57:38 pm
    • UK
Now I somehow have a problem, With stages.sff, I have no clue how to map my stages, How do I really map my stages?

#106  December 11, 2023, 12:18:05 am
I'm sorry but I don' t remember this. The last 2 years I'm working in a Ikemen go version of the screenpack and I hope really soon I can release it. All the new templates that I have now are made for the new one.
#107  December 31, 2023, 10:13:44 am
    • UK
(I'm only Replying here cause the GO Edition is in the recycle bin), Telling by what you shared in the bug reports, Is the Ikemen GO version of this screenpack gonna use BlazBlue Central Fiction Lifebars as compared to this one which uses Chrono Phantasma?
#108  December 31, 2023, 01:23:25 pm
Hello, for now I cannot include any of the lifebars because I cannot create them yet with the options that ikemen offers. All Blazblue lifebars are made with Add004 and there were infinite layers to be able to add all the animations.
What I would like is to be able to launch the screenpack for Ikemen since I have a lot of advanced work and a lot of news regarding the mugen version. The problem is that since version .98 the menu fonts look bad, one on top of the other and I don't know how to solve the problem... If someone would be interested in reviewing it to correct the error that would be great! Well, let's hope the last day of the year goes very well.
#109  January 14, 2024, 10:43:51 am
    • UK
So, Since I started to use this screenpack I've put 80 Games in, How many characters would there be overall if there was a complete version of this game? (Since I'm curious and I wanna know what a complete version of it would look like)
#110  January 14, 2024, 08:30:43 pm
In the Ikemen Go version I have 2 screenpacks, one for low res chars and the other for hi res. In the firts one I have 72 games added, I only need to add Martial Masters I think, and for the hi res 35 games.
#111  January 15, 2024, 02:05:38 am
It's gonna be great, I have confidence in you. I've deconstructed and analyzed the last version and can attest to the insane amount of super high quality and time consuming work being done here. I learned so much about animation layering. If there's any way I can help, I'd be happy to. A workaround  for the lifebar situation is to add the cns in as a common state file in the config.json and the animations in common.air. Let Ikemen use it's own common.cns.zss and other zss files (tag, action, etc.). Really don't want be using add004 for that anyway because a lot of Ikemen is upon it and has been updated and improved for 2-3 years. Check out Hibiki Kohaku by Hexioum for the most complete set of BBCF fightfx I've seen. Also a really well made character.  Those Shin Kohime Musou effects were so bad I used the stock ones until found the others. I saidly lost that work to hdd failure and gotten motivated to start over but I'm starting to...
#112  March 02, 2024, 02:31:59 pm
Hello everyone! After quite a while here I bring you what is going to be the version of the Blazblue Battle Colisseum screenpack in the Ikemen Go version. I upload the video so you can see all the new features like:
-Portrait effects.
-Select sounds.
-Character intro fonts.
-Fightfx effects
-And more...

But there is still a little to do, first the lifebars and then we have to fix a problem with the ranking and lifebar portraits. I'll ask in the discord to see if they can give me a solution.
Well I hope to have the screenpack ready soon, see you!

Many thanks to Tornillo Oxidado for his great help with the code to add distortion background animation.
Lifebar animations are from Mugen Battle ClimaX by V-Nix.
Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 02:47:41 pm by GaziraAgain
#113  March 03, 2024, 11:31:48 am
    • UK
Thank You!, I was waiting for this release to happen for a while but since you're editing the lifebars, How long will it take till you release it?
#114  March 04, 2024, 02:35:23 pm
I send a PM to T1t@n Ur@nus because maybe can help me to convert lifebars with .cns files. With Ikemen I find new documentation and you can use 32 layers for fight animations but to convert Blazblue lifebars I need tons of them... I hope he can help me because lifebars are the only thing that remains. If not, over time Ikemen will surely have the option to add unlimited layers to fight animations.
#115  March 20, 2024, 07:09:57 pm
    • UK
Hi, For Intro stands (For the sprite in the intro), Where should the sprite be placed in term of position? (And also for the artwork, Where do you get it from as I'm curious as to if how you get high-quality artwork of some images that are only seen in low-quality), also have you made any progress on the Ikemen GO version of this?
#116  March 20, 2024, 09:56:13 pm
Hey! Here I record a video to show us submenus, selectable games and characters that I include since now. Finally I can solve the problem with the rank portraits and I finish (but it's not in the video...) the turns mode screen. Not lifebars...
When I release the screenpack I include the templates that I used if you want, and for alocate the sprites you need to use the .def file, you can find all the actions like portraits or stand animations there.
For high quality images I use ia, A really good one is this site:
https://waifu2x.booru.pics/
Now I would need a big favor. As you can see in the video there is a small explanation for each of the main modes, however there is none for the different modes of the submenus. Could you give me a short phrase to define each one? English is not my native language and I don't trust myself. Thanks a lot.
When I have this thing finished I release the screenpack because it's not 100% complete but it's really playable. Here you have the video, I hope you like it!

#117  March 21, 2024, 05:26:54 pm
    • UK
Hello, Since you're gonna add 100 Games into the Ikemen GO version of this screenpack, Are you gonna add some games that weren't in the arcade version of the screenpack? (Since I want to know what ones you're gonna add since I watched your latest vid, Noticing that "Granblue Fantasy Versus" being there)
#118  March 21, 2024, 05:54:39 pm
I have another screenpack with games with low res characters like Street Fighter, Samurai Shodown, etc. In this one there are more than 80 games but first I wanna complete this one, and then I release the low res version with Continuum Shift animations.
#119  March 22, 2024, 05:34:53 pm
    • UK
For the low res games, Are you gonna add more that previously weren't there? (Like Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, River City, Namco X Capcom etc.)
#120  March 22, 2024, 06:03:08 pm
I have no idea, now the only thing I have in mind is to finish this version as best as possible, now I'm trying to convert the lifebars on my own...