YesNoOk

Konoha's Village 1.0/1.1 (Read 2869 times)

Started by Kamui_De_Los_Vientos, January 14, 2021, 09:18:29 pm
Share this topic:
Konoha's Village 1.0/1.1
#1  January 14, 2021, 09:18:29 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica

Re: Konoha's Village 1.0/1.1
#2  January 15, 2021, 12:27:50 am
  • For the Murder!
The characters clash with the background, specially if they don't cast shadows
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#3  January 15, 2021, 02:22:38 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
the characters in the back stick out way too much,but is easy to solve with the right tools.
For example you could edit the characters from the back using MMD models (if there are no animations) to increase quality using 32 bit color would be the best.
A cheap yet quite used trick is using reshade either new or old versions (i recommend the old version 1.1) so using the shaders will increase quality
Just like this
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#4  January 16, 2021, 05:48:05 am
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica

The stage has been updated.
-Much of the animation and NPC was removed due to how out of place it was (with the exception of Hinata, Kiba and Shino who were changed the palette to suit the scenario)
-Instead change to falling leaves to make it look better.
https://streamable.com/7ifkfv
#5  January 16, 2021, 06:52:03 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
my advice keep both stages uploaded and let people decide.
my advice was for people complaining of the look,i checked with the shaders and worked better nad looked more impressive this is why i was giving the advice use shaders to get a better looking picture (well i use them to play since my PC is good for games)
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#6  January 16, 2021, 06:01:40 pm
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica

my advice keep both stages uploaded and let people decide.
my advice was for people complaining of the look,i checked with the shaders and worked better nad looked more impressive this is why i was giving the advice use shaders to get a better looking picture (well i use them to play since my PC is good for games)

Well thanks for the tip, and I went back to update the stage again.
-Sakura, Sai, Kakashi and Yamato return as cameos, this time with shading and anti-aliasing to be welcomed with the stage.