YesNoOk

Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 11/3/20 (Read 28267 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, December 10, 2018, 06:33:07 am
Share this topic:
Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 11/3/20
#1  December 10, 2018, 06:33:07 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Jean Pierre

Get him here - http://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jean-pierre-released#3292

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Jean Pierre whatsoever, it's a customized version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds in something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character.

Note 4: Make sure you guys check the config file because I made a option to where you can now choose between having wall bounce or not

Note 5: Tons of additional palettes made by RaZorBakk36 are available inside the character's folder

Note 6: Check the config file because to choose between having a run or a dash
Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 08:43:30 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@
#2  December 10, 2018, 07:04:46 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
On a roll. Great release!
#3  December 10, 2018, 08:27:47 pm
    • Morocco
Awsome release R@CE !
#4  December 12, 2018, 08:09:16 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Got to make an alternate sff fot his one....after geese,then i wull work in paralel with jane dulk...oops teasing my projects
#5  December 12, 2018, 08:57:11 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Got to make an alternate sff fot his one....after geese,then i wull work in paralel with jane dulk...oops teasing my projects

Very good to know about this, good luck my friend! =)
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/10/20
#6  July 11, 2020, 03:22:05 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Jean Pierre Updated 7/10/20
Check the first post
#7  July 11, 2020, 04:11:46 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
About time buddy. The Dampir Sprites (And your edits like you said to me) are neat, like your work in general. I don't have much for feedback, but I'll do it anyway:
1. The Flic Flac is D,DF,F instead of D,DB,B in the Read Me.
2. The FLASH KICK voice on his Ultimate Hell Driver Kick/Double Maximum Flash Kick is pretty out of place compared to the rest of the added voices.
Edit: 3. Geez did Razorback go to town on the Pals, let alone 1200+ of 'em. Are there duplicates or are they all different (The latter would shock me)?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 04:18:05 am by RagingRowen
#8  July 11, 2020, 05:08:19 am
    • USA
About time buddy. The Dampir Sprites (And your edits like you said to me) are neat, like your work in general. I don't have much for feedback, but I'll do it anyway:
1. The Flic Flac is D,DF,F instead of D,DB,B in the Read Me.
2. The FLASH KICK voice on his Ultimate Hell Driver Kick/Double Maximum Flash Kick is pretty out of place compared to the rest of the added voices.
Edit: 3. Geez did Razorback go to town on the Pals, let alone 1200+ of 'em. Are there duplicates or are they all different (The latter would shock me)?

All of this except for one thing got addressed in the discord, I uploaded the change, plus the Dragon got fixed by Trololo for me.

The palettes are different as far as I know but he has like over 1,000 that he made. Whomever would like to, just go inside and pick whatever you want and swap them out or if you know how to add them in the palette selector, simply add more

As the Flash Kick sound, I didnt see an issue with it. Preference I guess

#9  July 11, 2020, 07:56:35 am
  • Indeed
Funny, just yesterday I was thinking about how he was the least CvS-looking one of your characters and I was pondering to ask for some palettes. You did read my mind.
#10  July 11, 2020, 08:55:30 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

OMG, YES!!!
I was waiting for this update so much!
Time to test.

Also, don't hesitate to have a look to your PM and see this run anim I cooked for your Samchay.

EDIT
Wooo... I have been forgotten from the readme  :sweatdrop: (but I think so many people are part of this project...)
It was long time ago, but I remember giving some palettes for Jean Pierre and was waiting to see them ingame.

I'm testing right now, and my first impression is great!
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:07:23 am by Nedflandeurse
#11  July 11, 2020, 09:30:01 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here's some feedback:
-His jump landing animation and backwards dash still use the 8106 landing effect.
-His Frankensteiner Throw can only go on the backwards direction and can't be thrown forward.
-There is no ground shockwaves and sound effects when the opponent hits the ground by his Flying Throw.
-There is no landing effect when he touches the ground after his forward/backwards rolls, Frankensteiner Throw and Ultimate Hell Driver Kick.

Mostly aesthetics.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#12  July 11, 2020, 01:31:19 pm
    • USA
Thanks everybody! More Otw

Here's some feedback:
-His jump landing animation and backwards dash still use the 8106 landing effect.
-His Frankensteiner Throw can only go on the backwards direction and can't be thrown forward.
-There is no ground shockwaves and sound effects when the opponent hits the ground by his Flying Throw.
-There is no landing effect when he touches the ground after his forward/backwards rolls, Frankensteiner Throw and Ultimate Hell Driver Kick.

Mostly aesthetics.

Ok cool I'll fix it
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 01:40:00 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#13  July 11, 2020, 09:50:26 pm
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
#14  July 11, 2020, 09:54:04 pm
    • USA
#15  July 11, 2020, 10:00:16 pm
    • UK
Lastly I might suggest nerfing Needle Shower's raw damage because it can do up to over a Level 1 Super's damage with enough hits.
Edit: Air Super Ball Rose still has the Wall Bounce even though it's off.
Edit 2: 1. Close Standing HK's damage is rather minimal compared to the other Heavy Normals (At least with Chain Combos off).
           2. Do you plan to add his Rondato special in the future?
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:26:23 pm by RagingRowen
#16  July 11, 2020, 10:29:36 pm
    • USA
Lastly I might suggest nerfing Needle Shower's raw damage because it can do up to over a Level 1 Super's damage with enough hits.
Edit: Air Super Ball Rose still has the Wall Bounce even though it's off.
Edit 2: 1. Close Standing HK's damage is rather minimal compared to the other Heavy Normals (At least with Chain Combos off).
           2. Do you plan to add his Rondato special in the future?

1. I'll check it out
2. I left it there on purpose because it just looked better with it knocking them to the wall.
3. I'll check it out
4. Idk I could, but I left it out because I had gave him another new special (Shooting Star Kick) but I might put it in, idk lol
#17  July 11, 2020, 11:36:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/13/20
#18  July 13, 2020, 02:02:20 pm
    • USA
Jean Pierre updated 7/13/2020
Sprite fix and minor tweaks
#19  July 14, 2020, 04:35:13 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Such great improvement on Jean bro. :)

Little feedback
- His air throw doesn't have the impact sound when the enemy go to the ground.
#20  July 15, 2020, 11:17:32 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Something I cooked for Jean Pierre.
I got ahead and make my own custom run. I like these oldschool characters, and the fact they have a chance to be converted.
And custom elements of gameplay is not a problem for me just like you did in Zazie, Samchay and JP.

Intrerested ?

Not sure I would make new customs unless I have interest for the characters and find a good base for edit.
We will see with your future projects.