YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 1006742 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#381  May 10, 2020, 09:32:43 pm
    • Argentina
thanks for the tips
I am not going to choose Mukai, I won he when it came out the first time, I am going to choose Goenitz since I have his battle card and I thought that it could be chosen as when you complete the card, but well I was wrong x'D
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#382  May 10, 2020, 09:34:23 pm
    • USA
Oh yeah, reminder that Goenitz can use his Epic Quest 3pg card, which can be gotten from Epic Quest EP. 0, Ch.5 via a LOT of grinding, It makes him alot more amazing in general and doubles his damage output
#383  May 11, 2020, 01:37:57 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Just managed to get Adel today after 21 10-rolls total (got me to do all the story content), but damn. Even as currently my strongest Green next to Vice 02, he still can't do much in Epic Quest Ch.3 without being had by the Stuck mechanic as he's only Lv.67. Like, he does damage, but Stuck can only get you so far... This is getting super depressing lol
Might as well go work on obtaining Mature 96.

Was lucky enough to roll O.Iori last week because 97's final stages on Expert can go eat shit.
Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:41:34 am by 修羅
#384  May 11, 2020, 01:53:33 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Alternatively, don't play the game for 15 days and get a free Goenitz as a 'welcome back' gift.

Yea it's a thing.
#385  May 11, 2020, 07:20:42 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Yeah, got Mukai from that, but is that a one-time thing or can you abuse it? Because damn I could use a two week break lol
#386  May 11, 2020, 08:35:39 pm
If you are playing on a JP account (as indicated by the Adel pull I am jealous hnnngg) then yea it's possible to do the event twice.

Kofi's attire is a mixture of his classic appearence along with New Day unicorn, Becky Lynch has her current horrible finisher as an Ultimate but then again the armbar would look wonky against some enemies so I can't blame them, and Undertaker looks great overall.

Micheal Cole is gonna do commentary for every WWE unit when they are in action.  Hopefully it's just that else it's gonna be weird when it comes to raising affinity and Micheal Cole's voice pops up every second.

Full trailer here
Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:40:42 pm by Kirishima

lui

#387  May 12, 2020, 04:41:05 pm
    • USA
WELL SHIT I WAS WRONG BECAUSE CENA, ROCK AND UNDERTAKER ARE FES aghhhhh

They all look very PvP oriented and oh boy theyre looking stupid OP

Also btw theres welfare versions of Rock and Cena (in his Dr Thuganomics outfit) so thats cool
#388  May 12, 2020, 05:38:59 pm
Well.....shit.

Modern Cena showcase.  LOL he has the Raijin Fist as a Super Art.   AA looks incredibly wonky.

Modern Rock showcase and his model looks either depressed or bored.  For some reason, Samoan Drop causes Bleed....ok.  Has Survivor's Banquet as his Finisher.

Undertaker showcase and defiantly the best here.  Has petrify in S1 and S3 has Super Armor.  I like how he is more melee oriented than Grappler.  Tombstone looks weird tho.

New showcase of the upcoming Awakening feature where everyone gets Rock Howard wings.

lui

#389  May 12, 2020, 05:40:21 pm
    • USA
Thank god Awakening is way more oriented for PvE, its almost useless for PvP modes which is good
#390  May 12, 2020, 06:06:13 pm
One of the upcoming Battle Cards has an Option Card with The Rock cutting a promo alongside Rock Howard and Choi doing shenanigans in a WWE stadium.  This is some Japanese Mugen fever dream.

Images of Doc Cena and Brahma Bull Rock.  Kofi will also be available via roulette.

New banner will include 5 WWE units instead of Seasons featuring Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins along with the 3 FES WWE ones.

Confirmed that WWE units' unique trait is disabling Super/Hyper Armor with Active Skills when they are below 50%.  Undertaker is gonna bury everyone now.

Save us Orochi Yashiro.
Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:15:24 pm by Kirishima

lui

#391  May 12, 2020, 07:49:04 pm
    • USA
Actually Doc Cena is roulette, Kofi's status is unknown but he's probably gonna be either log-in OR event grindable

Also here's a more in-depth look at Undertaker's 2 cores:

Deadman Lv.3 [Petrifying Immunity], (PVP only) When critically strikes an enemy, the enemy's active skill cooldown is increased by 3 seconds (Cooldown Time 17 seconds)

Dark Raider Lv.3 When health is 30% or less, when hit, reduces attack damage by 80% for 4 seconds and resets active skill cool time.  When using a skill, ignore the target's super armor (time 25 seconds), and increase attack power by 30%.

Godamn fucking RIP Mukai and Pretty Zero

also

https://mobile.twitter.com/playkofallstar/status/1260265230044590081

Gameplay of Seth Rollins and a bit of Doc Cena

SETH ROLLINS' ATTACKS LOOK SICK WTF
#392  May 12, 2020, 08:10:13 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

Kofi's attire is a mixture of his classic appearence along with New Day unicorn
His attire is actually based on this new day attire, the only difference being the armbands

#393  May 12, 2020, 08:24:04 pm
Oh so that's what it was.  The way how it was shown made me think they gone back to the OG Kofi attire.

Actually Doc Cena is roulette, Kofi's status is unknown but he's probably gonna be either log-in OR event grindable
Probably the latter IMO as I can see New Day being the focus for the story.  PC Rock will likely be the former.

lui

#394  May 12, 2020, 08:26:42 pm
    • USA

all gacha characters will be available to roll in day 1

Character cores and effects

holy shit, they actively screw over the last 5 fes that came out, that's wild
Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 09:10:55 pm by lui
#395  May 13, 2020, 11:21:27 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
the fact that both Cena variations have their respective BGMs is absolutely fuckin bonkers

...wait, since when was Pretty Clone Zero in there?
#396  May 13, 2020, 01:56:54 pm

Launch Trailer.  I am surprised the actual WWE media isn't promoting the reality of Becky Lynch fighting Shermie.

~PC Rock is the login bonus and comes with missions.  Kofi's available in the event collab.
~WWE Units have their own graphics like Samsho and Tekken.  They play their theme music at the end of the fight much like when an actual WWE match ends.  Nice touch.
~Thug Cena's roulette has his SP Card.  And it's 3PG because of course.
~This is a thing.
~From reddit, there is a special offer if you want a specific FES unit up to Baseball Vanessa that costs over $100.  It rewards you Rubies and tickets and more.  A cheaper alternative package will also be available. (Edit: Nope it is the same price with less content idk why)
~You can now redeem colored souls with dust as well as AP and Capsules.  Purple dusts are gained after lulling a Dupe FES unit and can be used to redeem summon tokens and purple souls.

the fact that both Cena variations have their respective BGMs is absolutely fuckin bonkers
Either they couldn't get the rights to Word Life for Thug Cena or forgotten Cena had more than one theme in his career.  Not even Jin Kazama shared the same theme for Classic and T7.
Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 09:07:03 pm by Kirishima
#397  May 13, 2020, 03:40:35 pm
    • USA

As of right now, this is where I stand at with my account for the event. (I think I've been doing an alright job since starting last week.)
I'm currently on KOF '96 CH. 3 and I've been doing the side missions as well. Sadly, I can't complete part 3 of the one side mission (Time Attack) cause NOX crashes the game right at the final part, but I shouldn't have to worry about that once my phone arrives on the 15th. (Samsung Galaxy A20)
Any tips/advice moving forward would be most welcomed.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#398  May 13, 2020, 07:06:17 pm
For the time being, focus on the weekly missions and reach the rewards to the 7th day.  You'll get lots of freebies this way.  Once you get everything out of the way, do the item dungeons next and attempt to get through the expert ones.

Focus every resources you get like capsules and cores and materials to Orochi Shermie and Orochi Chris to the max.  Don't spend much on anyone else including Swimsuit K'.

Watch ads for the roulettes, free rubies, and secret shops.  Don't spend rubies on multis just yet.  Tomorrow is the WWE collab with a much reduced amount to get selective tickets if you wish to spend all rubies for.  Way better than the usual FES banners.  Also, do free summons and card pulls daily.  A new change to the system will also be included for easier ways to get FES stuff at the cost of not being able to select specific ones.

The WWE collab will have free daily ruby quests so partake on those as much as possible.

Finally, the only thing worth while in the shop is the daily rubies for a month package that costs $10 for up to 2800 rubies in total.  Avoid everything else and don't spend rubies into refreshing dungeons and the like. 

Also if you feel burned out, you can login after 15 days of absence and get a free FES unit, namely Goenitz.
#399  May 14, 2020, 01:28:27 am
    • USA
Thanks very much for the advice/tips on alot of things. However, I am a bit confused on why I should just focus building Orochi Shermie/Orochi Chris. I'm guessing they're pretty strong or just better than other units?
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#400  May 14, 2020, 02:05:49 am
Yep, they are very strong and lately Netmarble is handing out free FES stuff to starters while Day 0 players had to constantly reroll or settle on Kyo '96 that later became super outclassed.  Both those Orochi units deliver status conditions of Shock and Burn respectively and hit very hard in PvE.  Those two also can handle well in League once fully maxed.

Once the collab starts tomorrow, you can binge Rubies on either the standard banner that now rewards a FES unit after the 10th multipull (sadly you don't get to choose) or the WWE banner that takes 20 multipulls but gives you a ticket for a FES unit of your choice.  I recommend the latter so you can gain Undertaker, John Cena, or The Rock.
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 02:11:46 am by Kirishima