STREET FIGHTER 4!!! (Read 120946 times)

Started by Titiln, July 18, 2008, 04:27:53 pm
Share this topic:
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1  July 18, 2008, 04:27:53 pm
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#2  July 18, 2008, 04:29:40 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
With my boy Fei Long in the game is now complete  8)
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#3  July 18, 2008, 05:05:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Butt shaking taunt for dan, amazing.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#4  July 18, 2008, 06:08:42 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
YEAAAA! So very cool.

Now all they need to do is add Adon and Rose. They must explain the match between Sagat & Adon, and what happened between Rose and Bison. Especially if they do animated movies.  ;D
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#5  July 18, 2008, 08:11:08 pm
i wonder what this means for the other characters in the poll

SNT

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#6  July 18, 2008, 09:25:18 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I'm still hoping for the "JUST KIDDING THEY'RE ALL IN".  Look down to see why.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#7  July 18, 2008, 10:40:26 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
I'm still hoping for the "JUST KIDDING THEY'RE ALL IN".  Look down to see why.

Needs moar booby grabbin action. But yeah, I agree.

The new members should be from the unreleased capcom game. :\
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#8  July 19, 2008, 02:15:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Translation of Feilong and Dan's Bios by Vasil10

Quote:
Fei Long- Billowing Waves of Gang Strikes

Can be regarded in the Hong Kong movie world as a standing and burdened young man actor. Piling on his training from the time he was young, and now is one kung fu user unequaled in Hong Kong.

Quote:

Dan- Rushing Burst! Strongest Road

A fighting stylist with the distinctive features of colorful provokings and incomplete moves. With the matter of having studied under Gouken once, those fighting techniques of "saikyo ryu" are deep with the color of self-taught.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#9  July 19, 2008, 02:23:09 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
incomplete moves
Haha, yeah, he didn't get to the part where he learned the Shoryuken invincibility.

color of self-taught
Hope they emphasize this, I mean they have already but, with the move to 3D, making his anims unique should be more viable .
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#10  July 19, 2008, 04:02:55 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
One character whose origin is New Challengers, another is Zero/Alpha.  I'm guessing we'll see one SF3 character then.

Is the Kanji character after PS3 / XBox360 translated to computer/PC?  This game was announced for PC, it would be weird if they decided not to include the extras from the consoles.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#11  July 19, 2008, 04:04:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ono already talked about putting Ibuki in, so yeah, most likely.
He also talked about putting a lot of females.

SNT

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#12  July 19, 2008, 05:33:38 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#13  July 19, 2008, 05:44:54 am
Rolento?  Now that would be cool-- even Birdie
My Mugen Projects-

1)King Kong 5%    2)Larry Laffer 1%   3) Donkey Kong 1%
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#14  July 19, 2008, 12:33:11 pm
Actually the text does seem to imply that only the PS3 & 360 editions will have the additionnal characters :-\
... But then again, the PC version is mentionned nowhere on the site (I think only Ono even ever mentionned it ?), so maybe they're just not talking about it. Even the text at the bottom of the main page only says PS3 & 360 for hardware compatibility, nothing about PC.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 12:36:24 pm by Baiken
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#15  July 21, 2008, 09:27:12 am
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
If this thing is made with extras and excludes the PC version so help me fucking god after everything else I've seen Capcom do lately they're dead to me. DEAD I SAY!
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#16  July 21, 2008, 09:53:44 am
    • Portugal
... But then again, the PC version is mentionned nowhere on the site (I think only Ono even ever mentionned it ?)
Yeah, I think the only direct mention of a PC version by Capcom was in this interview with Ono:

PC ACTION: First of all, Street Fighter 4 was announced to be on consoles only. Now an arcade version will be released at first and you will port the game for PC, too. How did you come to this decision?

Ono: Well, let's rewind a bit and review the events up until now. Back in October of last year, we made the announcement that the SFIV project was underway. No specifics were given. Then, in February of this year at the AOU arcade show in Japan, we officially announced the arcade game. The home console and PC versions weren't announced until the CAPTIVATE '08 Media Summit recently held by Capcom USA. As for our choice of the PC as well as other platforms this time around, I can say that that was driven by the desire to offer a chance to play the game to as many people as possible, much like SFII.

And I second what KFM said. :mngry:
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#17  July 21, 2008, 11:52:38 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
It would be pretty stupid not to include them since it would boost their sales on the PC :P
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#18  July 21, 2008, 10:30:44 pm
  • The Cobra Commander Is Back
    • Canada
the PC version needs online play..

aas

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#19  July 21, 2008, 11:30:22 pm
  • at least I said it in a sexy way...
For the people that watched that video earlier, guy had screwed up uploading and it wasn't complete, but now it's fixed and has two more minutes.

if you meant the vid that you put here from gamevideos.com, looks the same one i saw before...
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#20  July 22, 2008, 09:48:19 am
    • Portugal