YesNoOk

[Dengeki Bunko CV] Alice Synthesis Thirty (Alpha Release) (Read 4532 times)

Started by xmark12, September 24, 2020, 09:22:51 am
Share this topic:
[Dengeki Bunko CV] Alice Synthesis Thirty (Alpha Release)
#1  September 24, 2020, 09:22:51 am
  • Incarnate
  • N/A
    • Philippines
An alpha release of my very first character: Alice Synthesis Thirty from Sword Art Online: Alicization, using sprites from Dengeki Bunko Crossing Void.

It's quite hard getting things to work for her, since there's only a few sprites I can work with, but here's what I got so far!

She currently has:
+ Most basic stuff (Standing, crouching, moving, jumping, hurt animations, taunt, win/lose animations, etc..)
+ Three (technically six) attacks: Standing Light, Standing Medium, Standing Heavy, Crouching Light, Crouching Medium, and Crouching Heavy (Which is a dash ability).

So far, she doesn't have any voice lines (since I'm not able to find any on the internet - I may have to rip them directly from the anime) as well as Specials and Supers, which I plan to add.

Feedback helps!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TD6hqgDewoapXCPhEBrNws52vIVo4hvr?usp=sharing

Re: [Dengeki Bunko CV] Alice Synthesis Thirty (Alpha Release)
#2  September 24, 2020, 09:56:28 am
I'm surprised that the sound of crossing void is not been ripped yet.
That means not an easy task for me to make Misaki as my Mitoko's support char.

#3  September 24, 2020, 10:17:48 am
  • Incarnate
  • N/A
    • Philippines
Yeah, it sucks a lot, but hey! Maybe somewhere on the internet they're there.
#4  September 25, 2020, 10:57:37 pm
Actually you are doing a great work... just have to ad a couple of ultimates with light effects and it will become a great char .. keep the wok and I am pretty sure you bring here a great great char .. we really need an proper Alice and you are the man for it ..