YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 3025509 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Who's next? What about a claypoll? :P)
#321  January 11, 2022, 10:07:46 am
    • USA
I think the same, even when I don't like much those 2. Lockjaw was my favourite of the "new" ones and one of the reasons to convert him into MUGEN... about High Five, I got a doubt about make 2 versions a la SNK OSTs: Original (an accurate conversion of SC) and Arrange (with more stuff, including claytalities and the combo system) or just to make a complete version of him as originally planned, maybe I can make a new poll about it...

And... 11 votes for the 4th option?? Whoa, a lot of people want me to get back with those 3, huh?? XD OK OK, I'll do it :P today I was looking for High Five, now that I can add cheats to Project64 (mostly play with High Five without codes), so now I can led him a hand and advance hom more XD

I mean, I think it's best to make him just arranged since High five is so incomplete and it would be uninteresting to have an original version.
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Who's next? What about a claypoll? :P)
#322  January 13, 2022, 04:50:58 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I was thinking on that, but again, there's no accurate version of High Five out there and I don't think other people would play Sculptor's Cut to test how the original one is. However...

Since the poll was sweeped by option 4, I decided to retake them and I'm working on High Five right now, after playing with him in SC now I got all the accurate basics from the game (I discovered he only has 2 basic crouching attacks and the rest are the same standing attacks) and the voices, now making the special moves and after that adding the FX. I hope to get it back with Lockjaw too, I think I can finish those 2 during these months to get more 63 1/3 and SC chars instead just making just C1/C2 chars into 63 1/3 style ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:56:16 am by Basara Huffman
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Want me to lend you a HAND??)
#323  January 15, 2022, 09:17:43 pm
    • Chile
And High Five has been released
But as I said before, to get more importance the Arrange ver. I want to make, the Original ver. was necessary to be done. Now with that, I can continue with High Five as it was planned since the beginning... as well going back with Lockjaw Pooch, as I said before, he has all basics, pucnhes and kicks, and now I can continue with his specials and supers. I hope to get you more news about these 2 during these weeks ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#324  January 25, 2022, 01:45:36 am
    • Chile
Well, you played with the Original ver., now it's time to tell you what I'm planning about the Arrange ver. of High Five:
  • First of all, sprites and anims from CF Extreme beta will be added to this version
  • Add more basic punches and kicks, only has one per button and only 2 crouching punches and that's all
  • Create his basic moves for 63 1/3 that were absent in SC: Launcher, Overhead Attack, throws and maybe some command move
  • Peace out and Hand Spin will have variations of velocities, hits and damage depending of the button
  • Five Finger Discount will have more variations and will be made with b and c apart of a
  • New supers based on his moves and Extreme sprites, probably 2 or 3 will be made
  • New claytalities, also 2 or 3 will be made for him, I got them planned and probably I make them before all the above XD
  • And of course, the 63 1/3 combo system: Combo Opener, Combo Breaker (strong ver. of Knuckle Sandwich), Linkers and Insane Combos
About Lockjaw Pooch and Boogerman, the former has all basics, punches and kicks, so now I'm adding his sprites for specials and supers, then see the 63 1/3 combo system and claytalities. About the latter, I'm still looking how to convert his sprites into a mass-production as I did with Frosty so I can't show you nothing concrete about the booger-eater yet, so I apologize for that :'(

#325  April 01, 2022, 05:29:08 pm
    • Chile

#326  April 03, 2022, 06:05:48 pm
    • Chile
I hope you enjoyed my AF char guys, it was so fun to make it ;D

Also, I was thinking in a massive little update, mostly adding the Knock Off Top Half claytalities to all the chars I got planned to be added, but I'm not sure if I did it before, I'll check it out ;) if not, expect a massive update soon, as well a second part of my Claytality showdown on YouTube during this month with the new claytalities I made for old chars and the new chars (Octohead, Nanaman and Sumo Santa appeared after the video, so they will be included in the next one)

And seriously, I got in plans to make Lucy the Gorilla for this year's AF but I couldn't do it in time (I didn't even rip the "sprites" as HoboCop XD), maybe next time :P

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Knock Off Top Half project starting now)
#327  April 07, 2022, 06:42:38 am
    • Chile
OK, starting to update my CF chars to add this claytality, as well the Squeeze, but giving priority to the former. These are the chars that will have this:
-Blue Suede Goo
-Bad Mr. Frosty
-Ice
-Tiny or Butch (just one of them, seeing which one)
Of my actual WIPs, Lockjaw Pooch has one, and High Five will have it too. Also seeing if I can adapt Shadowtak's Helga into my standards (just like Joey Faust's Sumo Santa, just using the SFF and some codes)

And also I was thinking on this too much, so I made a poll for you. Yeah, I want to beta release the 63 1/3 lifebars I made to get some feedback and mostly some help to finish them, since I'm stuck and don't know how to continue... or how to pass them to 1.0 to start. So, I hope you can help me with this, not just voting, but with real help :)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (You must defeat Tu Shou to stand a chance)
#328  May 03, 2022, 05:27:41 pm
    • Chile
As you read in the title
Yeah, Kung Fu Man 63 1/3 is a reality now :kugoi: I just tested how could this be and in an afternoon I got him all basics, all punches and kicks (various modified to make him 6 buttons now) and only with the Launcher move. Now I'm making his specials, some will be modified to adapt 63 1/3 system (like Kung Fu Zankuu being the Combo Opener), but I'll try to get him the more ClayFighter I can but keeping the original KFM esence on him...

And since I'm going so fast with him, probably would be my next release, who knows :P maybe I've to pick up Lockjaw Pooch too and make them together to make a double release ;P

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (You must defeat Tu Shou to stand a chance)
#329  May 06, 2022, 03:21:29 am
    • Chile

EAT COW!!
  • Kung Fu Man apart of having all basics, now has all sounds and FX from 63 1/3, starting to work in his classic moves, some of them will be reworked as in CF, soon I'll tell you about that
  • Also I made custom sprites for CF's custom states for claytalities (cut in half, squish (in the video) and squeeze), so now my KFM is compatible with all claytalities!! When I release him I'll put them apart for download in case any of you want them for your KFM ;)
I forgot to say I updated my WIP section in my site adding him (as well adding shots for Evil Satomi and Dan), so KFM is my official project right now :kugoi:

Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 03:33:58 am by Basara Starkiller
#330  May 14, 2022, 06:49:56 pm
    • Chile
Kung Fu Preview 2
Now that he has all basics, I started to add his classic specials. Now he has his Kung Fu Palm and Kung Fu Upper ready. Now it's time to show you the exclusive features of Kung Fu Man 63 1/3:
  • Fast/EX versions of his moves will be toned down as their Strong Punches/Kicks versions of moves, with the same time and damage (and his Strong versions from 4-button classic version will be his Medium versions here)
  • Apart of Launcher move, I added the Overhead Attack, now all the CF standard moves that aren't from the Combo System are added
  • Kung Fu Palm knocks off in Medium and Strong versions, but not in Weak one, these no matter the distance (since in the original if the hit is far doesn't knocks off, now that doesn't matter). Oh, and now the opponent won't bounce on the all in any of the versions, sorry ;P
  • Kung Fu Upper will make 2 hits in Weak and Medium versions, and 3 in the Strong one. And as you saw in the past preview, a short version was made as the Launcher move XD
  • Kung Fu Zankou will be his Combo opener and will be performed the same as these ones (charge B, F + punch), also with 3 degrees and the Strong version is also a toned down version of his Fast/EX version
  • Fast Kung Fu Zankou has been added as his third super apart of Triple kung Fu Palm and Smash Kung Fu Upper
  • Kung Fu Knee will be made now as D,DF,F + kick, and also will have 3 versions as the others as well you can make the final kick pressing kick during the knee
  • Apart of these moves, Kung Fu Blow will be added too, so this KFM will have almost all his 1.0+ moves (except Kung Fu Block)
  • Implemented the Combo Breaker (in the video) with the Strong Kung Fu Upper as the move he'll make
  • As you hear in the past preview and this one, now KFM yells a lot more, so now he isn't a silent warrior as in the original
  • He'll have 2 claytalities: Knock Off Top Half and Launch from MUGEN, both performed by his classic moves (KOTH = KFPalm, LFM = KFUpper)
  • And of course, expect the whole Combo System, Insane Combos included ;)
I'm going so fast with him and I'm so inspired making him that probably he would be released this month (or if I'm VERY inspired, maybe next week XD)... but don't worry, I'll see Lockjaw Pooch and High Five too, I promise ;D

Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 12:16:25 am by Basara Starkiller
#331  May 18, 2022, 06:43:57 pm
    • Chile
OK, all his moves and supers were added, and has 1 of the 2 claytalities ready, now making the combo system. No shots yet, I probably will make a video of him making a fight and finishing with a claytality... and probably I release him this month :kugoi:

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Seeing the next project)
#332  May 30, 2022, 07:33:43 am
    • Chile
OK, as you know, KFM has been released, so now I'm starting to focus on new projects to do (apart of the normal ones I debt), so these are the plans:
  • Update Bad Mr. Frosty: found some bugs I've to solve, I've to add his last Claytality (Knock Off Top Half) as well his Insane Combos... and an intro vs. Sumo Santa
  • Finish the projects I've making already, mostly Lockjaw Pooch, High Five and Boogerman (the latter still matching a template for his mass production of sprites)
  • Make a new character for the project (Helga maybe? I was thinking to include her)
  • Or... maybe ditch all of that to focus on my fullgame to get you a playable beta...
Those are my plans for my ClayFighter project. I'm not saying you can choose for some of them in a poll, since probably I'll be working on all of them or at least in 2 at the same time, so probably this thread goes to a hiatus for a couple of month until I get you some concrete to show, so stay tuned to my normal WIPs and my fullgame threads by now ;)

#333  June 01, 2022, 05:59:52 am
    • Chile
I know I shouldn't post anything until it becomes something concrete, but...

I GOT BOOGERMAN FORMULA!!

So yeah, I got the basic movement on him, so I'm going to make the rest of the sprites to start with the character. It's a lot of work to do, but at least I can say now I can make Boogerman for MUGEN :D I hope to show you more advances of him duriong these months ;)

#334  June 04, 2022, 08:15:39 pm
    • USA
I know I shouldn't post anything until it becomes something concrete, but...

I GOT BOOGERMAN FORMULA!!

So yeah, I got the basic movement on him, so I'm going to make the rest of the sprites to start with the character. It's a lot of work to do, but at least I can say now I can make Boogerman for MUGEN :D I hope to show you more advances of him duriong these months ;)

Very cool! since i've been waiting for that character since the other one wasn't good
#335  June 12, 2022, 02:47:14 am
    • Chile
OK, as part of my celebration of the B-kun's CF 11th Anniversary, I got you this special screenshot. it's from my fullgame, but maybe you'll notice which stuff are in the screenshot :P

#336  June 12, 2022, 01:24:50 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
OK, as part of my celebration of the B-kun's CF 11th Anniversary, I got you this special screenshot. it's from my fullgame, but maybe you'll notice which stuff are in the screenshot :P

oh wow, just noticed 63 1/3 Blob, Helga, Kangoo, and Boogerman. Also I did notice in the background on the select screen Goo-Goo, Kung Pow, Happy Harry Houngan, and Hobocop.
#337  June 13, 2022, 05:28:43 am
    • Chile
oh wow, just noticed 63 1/3 Blob, Helga, Kangoo, and Boogerman. Also I did notice in the background on the select screen Goo-Goo, Kung Pow, Happy Harry Houngan, and Hobocop.

Well, those are the surprise :gorgeous: meanwhile I was working on the lifebars and the massive update I made, I came to the 2 chicks of the first 2 games, Helga and Kangoo, and I started them, the former using Shadowtak's SFF for the sprites and the latter via spritesheet since she doesn't have much sprites (something similar I did with Octohead and Nanaman), so now both have their basic moves but the 5000s and no punches and kicks, so eventually they will be made just as Lockjaw Pooch and Boogerman, my previous WIPs (but I won't make them official yet, maybe further when I get something more advanced)

About Blob, that's the one by SneezeTHPS, which fits perfect with my chars with the exception of the (brutal) AI he has made by Lillie's 音MADs that destroys every opponent in seconds. And yes, the chars of the back will be part of my fullgame, but when they appear in MUGEN by me, who knows :P

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Continuing with Lockjaw Pooch)
#338  June 16, 2022, 05:26:50 pm
    • Chile
First preview of Lockjaw Pooch
As I said you before, I'm going back to work with Lockjaw Pooch, as you can see in the video, he has all basics done, now I'm starting with his moves and adding him more voices, so he would be my next release (if it's not a major update on Sumo Santa, that will be seen)

Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 08:55:13 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#339  June 16, 2022, 08:15:07 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Basara, I just want to express my appreciation at how devoted you've been to bringing all this content to the engine.
#340  June 16, 2022, 10:42:36 pm
    • USA
First preview of Lockjaw Pooch
As I said you before, I'm going back to work with Lockjaw Pooch, as you can see in the video, he has all basics done, now I'm starting with his moves and adding him more voices, so he would be my next release (if it's not a major update on Sumo Santa, that will be seen)

Just maes me wonder if Slyck might be made since we allready have Bad mr frosty for the third game and have ice sorta have all the moves combined for this mugen conversion i wonder if you do the same treatment to slyck?