Started by IKEISLEGEND, June 07, 2022, 10:27:29 pm
Share this topic:
Commission Line
New #1  June 07, 2022, 10:27:29 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Commission Line Open

For a while now ive been behind the scenes assisting the community with their programming needs and with a lot of the communities satisfaction of my efforts spreading throughout, the demand has increased. With me being a creator\programmer I have much work on my own end that I invest time in, I try to sacrifice time with my own work to support others that have request and need help. With that being said ive decided to open up a commission line to continue to help on a larger scale. Theres so many of you out there that have great ideas and great talents but are set back by the inability to program and it discourages a lot of you and prolongs your growth. Its a problem that plagued our community since the beginning and still does to this day. I also plan to open up A Programming Academy which will consist of 1 to 2 hour sessions to further be able to help people get over the humps they face which will be available in my personal Discord. A lot of people are blocked by basic things that take no time to learn or fix I think this will help out a lot

MY commission line will consist of

color separation

General Character Dev

Character Creation (Any Style) Future Service

Fight System Dev

Tag System Dev

Here one of my most recent commissions CS SFV animation for Akuma. It consisted of CS and programming the attack to behave in a SFV manner.

If you are interested feel free to contact me here through PM, you can also reach me on discord  Anubus #6814

Email

bushinryu12345@yahoo.com

HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 09:26:14 pm by IKEISLEGEND
Re: Commission Line
#2  June 07, 2022, 11:21:58 pm
    • USA
Ratio
#3  June 09, 2022, 04:11:03 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
Hi ikeislegend i have been considering some character commissions for some time.
im still shopping around but what do you charge?
Do you have any portfolio of your creations or any showcase videos of all your works?
It is always nice to see the level of the quality we can hope to expect from your works in advance.
Also, for your characters, do you have any beta testers/bug checkers that handle the final checks on your characters before they are given to the customers?
and last but not least, what would you consider your top 5 best mugen creations of all time in terms of quality?
sorry for all the questions, but its how i learn :)
#4  June 09, 2022, 11:50:35 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Hi ikeislegend i have been considering some character commissions for some time.
im still shopping around but what do you charge?
Do you have any portfolio of your creations or any showcase videos of all your works?
It is always nice to see the level of the quality we can hope to expect from your works in advance.
Also, for your characters, do you have any beta testers/bug checkers that handle the final checks on your characters before they are given to the customers?
and last but not least, what would you consider your top 5 best mugen creations of all time in terms of quality?
sorry for all the questions, but its how i learn :)

First, hello Zazamyon2

How much do you charge? Pricing will depend on the work load the complexity of the request. If its heavy on time consumption I may charge more but Im always considerate of peoples finances

Portfolio Of Creations?  I post most of my creations on my youtube channel which can be found here

Beta Testers? I do have a few beta testers one of them are known as swagga kings you may know of him.

Top 5 mugen creations? I Never actually put a top 5 together for myself. But I am best known for my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Game that I made.. Also my Beat Em Up Engine Ive developed which goes beyond Mugen in terms of programing...

Mvc2

Beat Em Up Dev

I dont mind the questions I've always like to meet people in this community.... I hope this gave you a better insight about me and my credentials
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 12:45:15 am by IKEISLEGEND