YesNoOk

help speed chars (Read 2317 times)

Started by oscar123, September 18, 2021, 05:34:11 pm
Share this topic:
help speed chars
#1  September 18, 2021, 05:34:11 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have some jus characters and they move very fast when going from left to right, so they can hardly be seen and you don't have time to know what they do. What should I play so that they go slower when running or walking?
Re: help speed chars
#2  September 18, 2021, 11:51:57 pm
    • Mexico
I have some jus characters and they move very fast when going from left to right, so they can hardly be seen and you don't have time to know what they do. What should I play so that they go slower when running or walking?

Hola oscar123, para modificar la velocidad de avance, en el archivo "nombre de tu char".CNS, existe un parametro que dice:

[Velocity]
walk.fwd  = 3      ;Walk forward              <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando camina al frente
walk.back = -2.8     ;Walk backward       <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando camina hacia atrás
run.fwd  = 4.75, 0    ;Run forward (x, y)  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando corre
run.back=-10,0 ;Hop backward (x, y)      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando hace el "dash" hacia atrás
jump.neu = 0,-11    ;Neutral jumping velocity (x, y)
jump.back = -3.5    ;Jump back Speed (x, y)
jump.fwd = 3.5       ;Jump forward Speed (x, y)
runjump.back = -4.5,-11.85 ;Running jump speeds (opt)
runjump.fwd = 4.5,-11.85      ;.
airjump.neu = 0,-8.1      ;.
airjump.back = -2.55      ;Air jump speeds (opt)
airjump.fwd = 2.5         ;.

Menor valor= menor velocidad y visceversa. Modifícalos a tu gusto, guarda los cambios y prueba a tu personaje hasta que se mueva como quieras. Suerte.

LESSARD.
#3  September 19, 2021, 12:13:11 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

Hola oscar123, para modificar la velocidad de avance, en el archivo "nombre de tu char".CNS, existe un parametro que dice:

[Velocity]
walk.fwd  = 3      ;Walk forward              <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando camina al frente
walk.back = -2.8     ;Walk backward       <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando camina hacia atrás
run.fwd  = 4.75, 0    ;Run forward (x, y)  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando corre
run.back=-10,0 ;Hop backward (x, y)      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Este valor es la velocidad cuando hace el "dash" hacia atrás
jump.neu = 0,-11    ;Neutral jumping velocity (x, y)
jump.back = -3.5    ;Jump back Speed (x, y)
jump.fwd = 3.5       ;Jump forward Speed (x, y)
runjump.back = -4.5,-11.85 ;Running jump speeds (opt)
runjump.fwd = 4.5,-11.85      ;.
airjump.neu = 0,-8.1      ;.
airjump.back = -2.55      ;Air jump speeds (opt)
airjump.fwd = 2.5         ;.

Menor valor= menor velocidad y visceversa. Modifícalos a tu gusto, guarda los cambios y prueba a tu personaje hasta que se mueva como quieras. Suerte.

LESSARD.

the problem is that they do not run, rather they teleport these chars.
When you give them a run, they don't run, they do a kind of very fast forward teleportation. That's the problem, how do I remove that teleportation and set the option to run?
That is the problem with almost all the chars jus, that you can hardly see each other when making that movement, and the eyes are very tiring of not seeing where they are.
I would appreciate if you told me what I have to do to remove that teleportation. Thank you for what happened before

look,for example this is the chars jus lines:
walk.fwd  = 3
walk.back = -3
run.fwd  = 0        they have cero this option,and no run,they teleport
run.back = 0
jump.neu = 0,-9
jump.back = -4
jump.fwd = 4
runjump.back = 0
runjump.fwd = 0
airjump.neu = 0
airjump.back = 0
airjump.fwd = 0
Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:28:50 am by oscar123
#4  September 21, 2021, 01:18:26 am
if you don't like you'd better leave these JUS alone if everybody is like that.
you are not going to change everyone of them.
New #5  September 21, 2021, 01:38:08 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
if you don't like you'd better leave these JUS alone if everybody is like that.
you are not going to change everyone of them.

I would be grateful if you didn't create problems where there is none. What I ask is to do it to my characters and you are not the one to tell me what not to do. I have said that I want to do to a chars or modify it and you are not the one to come up with that nonsense. Next time I will send a complaint about you to the administrator.if you are not going to help better shut up.this section is to ask for help and not listen to your nonsense
Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 01:42:28 am by oscar123