YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2381880 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Character Commissions ETC
#8161  April 22, 2021, 07:16:08 pm
    • USA
"Basic characters like pots style would only take me 24 to 48 hours to complete."

This tells me all I need to know.

If people want a properly data mined char 48 hours is not enough to extract the data, code the moves adjust the frame data, hitxoes, buffer system etc.

To be fair, it's possible to get all the hitbox data in about 12 hours. Doing the velocities though, takes a while.

I'm no PoTS/CVS expert myself, but that's just a God Rugal from CVS2 using Genocide Cutter and his teleport skill the whole time.
The only thing I saw that was "original" was that 1-hit-KO move and that's not too hard to make.
So basically, the character you showed us was doing smth many iterations of him have done for the past two decades with only one extra simple move that anybody can make.

If you are specifically being asked to be paid for your work and is even looking for work, then I'd suggest you provide better samples than that video above.

It aint just that. The "Master of Fist" aka Asura has a lot of interesting stuff that Ultra Rugal doesn't have. His gameplay is completely hybrid between the two and there's some creative output for his combos and mixups that doesn't exist previously. I've personally fought against him online (with him using his own chars) so it isnt just a simple sprites swap.

UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#8162  April 22, 2021, 07:54:38 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
"Basic characters like pots style would only take me 24 to 48 hours to complete."

If people want a properly data mined char 48 hours is not enough to extract the data, code the moves adjust the frame data, hitxoes, buffer system etc.

What that also leads me to believe is that you wont code from scratch, what that means is youre going to be taking money for other people's code which is a big no no.

What if it is a char that does not have CVS or Capcom roots ? you would have to adjust  everything to fit CVS.
Not to mention if its a char youre not familliar with, you have to lab him or her to understand how they play.

Not to dissrespect you but that "???" char has a lot and I mean a lot of issues.
If I was to pay for that, I would be fuming.

I left my channel link here to see all of my work not jus one character My Master Of Fist is a highly advanced character whos clearly beyond your comprehension in gameplay and programing.... I also Made Marvel VS Capcom 2 A real Marvel 2 and many other great things that you have no hope in creating

I'm sure whoever is contacting him knows what awaits them as their final products.
If people are willing to pay albeit not much, to get things done rather than doing it themselves, it's a free world and I support them.

But, I do see a few issues here and there with your projected example.

I'm no PoTS/CVS expert myself, but that's just a God Rugal from CVS2 using Genocide Cutter and his teleport skill the whole time.
The only thing I saw that was "original" was that 1-hit-KO move and that's not too hard to make.
So basically, the character you showed us was doing smth many iterations of him have done for the past two decades with only one extra simple move that anybody can make.

If you are specifically being asked to be paid for your work and is even looking for work, then I'd suggest you provide better samples than that video above.

He has 3 new moves that are original since I must point them out. He. Shun Goku Satsu is of course one of them No surprise your missed that attack you talk about iterations like pots and most other characters aren't or even from "scratch" most of them have many problems in the coding because they are copies of copies or Pots himself thats why I don't use them

HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:25:43 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#8163  April 22, 2021, 08:05:23 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I left my channel link here to see all of my work not jus one character My Master Of Fist is a highly advanced character whos clearly beyond your comprehension in gameplay and programing.... I also Made Marvel VS Capcom 2 A real Marvel 2 and many other great things that you have no hope in creating

That

Is just really disrespectful and uncalled for, my guy
#8164  April 22, 2021, 08:06:46 pm
I have never considered nore stated anywhere that I was a coder, but I can tell when a char is well made and have beta tested for some of the best coders around DW/Karma  and more.
I have a lot of pals in the MFG discord that have asked me to test chars find bugs etc.

for something thats beyond my comprehension I can tell straight of the bat that this is a mess.
Just goes to show how little you know about how these games work.

You also did not comment on my points on which you had the chance to prove me wrong.
Get off your high horse and you might actually learn a thing or two.
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:47:28 pm by PeXXeR
#8165  April 22, 2021, 08:22:48 pm
  • Osoraku
  • i'm a weeb Sore ni taisho suru
    • USA

If people want a properly data mined char 48 hours is not enough to extract the data, code the moves adjust the frame data, hitboxes, buffer system, etc.

What that also leads me to believe is that you won't code from scratch, what that means is you're going to be taking money for other people's code which is a big no-no.

What if it is a char that does not have CVS or Capcom roots? you would have to adjust everything to fit CVS.
Not to mention if it's a char you're not familiar with, you have to lab him or her to understand how they play.

Not to disrespect you but that "???" char has a lot and I mean a lot of issues.
If I was to pay for that, I would be fuming.

I left my channel link here to see all of my work, not just one character My Master Of Fist is a highly advanced character who clearly beyond your comprehension in gameplay and programming... I also Made Marvel VS Capcom 2 A real Marvel 2 and many other great things that you have no hope of creating

ok and?
(also unimportant but I fixed your spelling)
#8166  April 22, 2021, 08:54:00 pm
    • USA
I have never considered nore stated anywhere that I was a coder, but I can tell when a char is well made and have beta tested for some of the best coders around DW/Karma  and more.
I have a lot of pals in the MFG discord that have asked me to test chars find bugs etc.

for something thats beyond my comprehension I can tell straight of the bat that this is a mess.
Just goes to show how little you know about how these games work.

You also did not comment on my points on which you had the chance to prove me wrong.
Get off your high horse you might actually learn a thing or two.

To be fair, it's possible to get all the hitbox data in about 12 hours. Doing the velocities though, takes a while.

It aint just that. The "Master of Fist" aka Asura has a lot of interesting stuff that Ultra Rugal doesn't have. His gameplay is completely hybrid between the two and there's some creative output for his combos and mixups that doesn't exist previously. I've personally fought against him online (with him using his own chars) so it isnt just a simple sprites swap.

You gotta take that up with extravagant he knows his stuff

Also The character has well over 500 downloads and counting probably over 1k between all sites he's hosted on..... I have nothing to prove to you.. good bye......
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:41:42 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#8167  April 22, 2021, 08:59:06 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

over 1k people know this character is shit :mlol:
#8168  April 22, 2021, 09:15:56 pm
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
#8169  April 22, 2021, 09:48:45 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
over 1k people know this character is shit :mlol:

1k = shit?? Good games

Mortal Kombat vs. DC universe sold pretty well

Does not mean it's a good game tho

Numbers are just numbers. The higher the numbers are doesn't mean the criticism given is less valid by comparison

Valid criticism was pointed out and it apparently hurt your ego so much that you've resorted to showboating and insulting

Please, stop digging yourself a hole. Don't act like a kid cause you can't handle that someone has found issues with your work
#8170  April 22, 2021, 10:46:03 pm
    • USA
Why do you continue to comment even after being ignored this ain't mortal kombat your input is nonsense you just here to hate good bye man......
HIDDEN BOSS
#8171  April 22, 2021, 10:48:49 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Like my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Project

The one that hasn't been released yet of yours.

also about that comment you seemed so adamant to insult me with on discord about justifying whiffing a standing light punch with a complete opposite character to god rugal when I gave you a :wojack: reaction to because of your LARPing behavior on the MFG discord which hasn't changed by the looks of it. I decided to ask Jesuszilla on the mugen.net discord about appropriate x and y scales from CvS2 to mugen since they do their homework rather than just "dude trust me" which you use often to justify the jankness of your CvS Asura's scale of x = .90 and y = 1.1.

They said for one the x scale is wrong it should be X = .833333333333333333333 for characters with CPS2 sprites only (E.G. Morrigan, Sagat, Etc.) which god rugal and by extension Asura shouldn't have since they are clearly not CPS2 whatsoever. Also all characters in CvS2 have Y = 1 so said scale you have there is just wrong period.

Which this brings more evidence that you have no clue what you're doing which further justifies PeXXeR's point. This is just the x and y scale in mugen btw this is not even going over the other problems this has... as well as being a inferior version of Buckuses asura.

#8172  April 22, 2021, 10:54:49 pm
    • USA
Like my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Project

The one that hasn't been released yet of yours.

also about that comment you seemed so adamant to insult me with on discord about justifying whiffing a standing light punch with a complete opposite character to god rugal when I gave you a :wojack: reaction to because of your LARPing behavior on the MFG discord which hasn't changed by the looks of it. I decided to ask Jesuszilla on the mugen.net discord about appropriate x and y scales from CvS2 to mugen since they do their homework rather than just "dude trust me" which you use often to justify the jankness of your CvS Asura's scale of x = .90 and y = 1.1.

They said for one the x scale is wrong it should be X = .833333333333333333333 for characters with CPS2 sprites only (E.G. Morrigan, Sagat, Etc.) which god rugal and by extension Asura shouldn't have since they are clearly not CPS2 whatsoever. Also all characters in CvS2 have Y = 1 so said scale you have there is just wrong period.

Which this brings more evidence that you have no clue what you're doing which further justifies PeXXeR's point. This is just the x and y scale in mugen btw this is not even going over the other problems this has... as well as being a inferior version of Buckuses asura.

Not even worth reading GOOD BYE........
HIDDEN BOSS

lui

#8173  April 22, 2021, 11:00:12 pm
    • USA
#8174  April 22, 2021, 11:11:13 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#8175  April 22, 2021, 11:12:29 pm
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
#8176  April 22, 2021, 11:12:48 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Oh, is that guy again. This is gonna be a fun thread.

I remember giving feedback and being ignored, or better, being told I was blind, and wrong, and so on.

THIS already tells a lot about who this guy is:

My Master Of Fist is a highly advanced character whos clearly beyond your comprehension in gameplay and programing....

Not even worth reading GOOD BYE........
#8177  April 22, 2021, 11:17:41 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I just hope nobody gets turned into a devine cat boy from his Rikudo Osatsu.

Sorry, I really had to.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#8178  April 22, 2021, 11:20:36 pm
    • USA
Im sure it was no constructive feed back... Good Bye
HIDDEN BOSS
#8179  April 22, 2021, 11:25:35 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Sorry I didn't know you were the supreme super ultra instinct best mugen creator of all times, so much that feedback isn't even worth of reading. I'm really sorry, your chars are godlike. 1k downloads? Wow, that is sure a lot, tells us how good is your work. Thanks for sharing your awesome skills with us. What would be of the mugen community without you?
#8180  April 22, 2021, 11:32:09 pm
    • USA
Still commenting even after I said good bye..... I haven't done anything for the community so it would be what it is now, GOOD BYE.......
HIDDEN BOSS