YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 588388 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#561  August 21, 2022, 11:33:52 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm just putting her legs and breast a bit bigger for getting near the exagerated Capcom's view.

That's just what I want ;)
At least for a CVS style character design.

Even in official sprites, the level of details of hand depend on the spriter etc.
So, yes, I wouls not edit anything there neither :)
Particularly for a character holding weapons...
#562  August 22, 2022, 01:10:57 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
CvS Ash? Fascinating!

Good Luck :bjugoi:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#563  September 03, 2022, 12:27:47 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So...well. Let's tease something. A shoulder:

This image could have its size doubled. Or not. It may be a big CS for She Hulk or could be part of LADALDUM. In any case, I won't openly say who this character is till having at least the 30% of it(I'd say it's 5% as much by now). Also, as this character is a bit ambitious may or may not see the light of the day. That's why I only work on it during weekends and so, the development is this slow. Add that the size of this character is big and thus, every part needs to be detailed a lot. I'm having nightmares just to imagining how to blend its personality in its moveset and the one from the game of origin because it doesn't has a representation in the fighting games. I want to show something stylish, yet powerful and to be affraid of. I've got to add that I could be recilcying the head at some frames. BECAUSE I'M THAT LAZY!

- Then MF, why teasing us?

Easy. Just to show that I'm not just doing this character as I've been doing during these years. I'm paying special care to the details and the shoulders needed a HARD fix. The way I previously did, just looked like painted skin. Now it looks as its real texture, thin yet strong fabric. I've also added a CS for the arms and I'm thinking if CSing the chest area or not(pects are not included, and definitively not receiving a CS in that part).

So that's all about this LADALDUM character by now. I have some stuff finished and other to be fixed, so it will be needing patience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Shiki: I've barely advanced in her during this week. I sleep like 5 hours per day and as you may understand, I'm not in the best mood to sprite a lot. Luckily, the needed stuff to be done is not excessive.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#564  September 03, 2022, 12:34:43 am
  • A.K.A. NED
So...well. Let's tease something. A shoulder:

This image could have its size doubled. Or not. It may be a big CS for She Hulk or could be part of LADALDUM. In any case, I won't openly say who this character is till having at least the 30% of it(I'd say it's 5% as much by now). Also, as this character is a bit ambitious may or may not see the light of the day. That's why I only work on it during weekends and so, the development is this slow. Add that the size of this character is big and thus, every part needs to be detailed a lot. I'm having nightmares just to imagining how to blend its personality in its moveset and the one from the game of origin because it doesn't has a representation in the fighting games. I want to show something stylish, yet powerful and to be affraid of. I've got to add that I could be recilcying the head at some frames. BECAUSE I'M THAT LAZY!

- Then MF, why teasing us?

Easy. Just to show that I'm not just doing this character as I've been doing during these years. I'm paying special care to the details and the shoulders needed a HARD fix. The way I previously did, just looked like painted skin. Now it looks as its real texture, thin yet strong fabric. I've also added a CS for the arms and I'm thinking if CSing the chest area or not(pects are not included, and definitively not receiving a CS in that part).

So that's all about this LADALDUM character by now. I have some stuff finished and other to be fixed, so it will be needing patience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Shiki: I've barely advanced in her during this week. I sleep like 5 hours per day and as you may understand, I'm not in the best mood to sprite a lot. Luckily, the needed stuff to be done is not excessive.

Have a nice day!

I think I got it if I remember well! But I had some clues before ;)

Take care, I'm also sleeping very short time lately because of my top neighbour's noise...
#565  September 03, 2022, 12:39:49 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Is this LADALDUM lad an OC, by chance, or is it a codename of sorts for a surprise char?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#566  September 03, 2022, 12:47:26 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Ohhh Shit! I came back on the right time! :bjugoi:

I think that's Poison Ivy or She-Hulk? :mwhy:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#567  September 29, 2022, 12:54:22 am
- Momotaro: Yup, you have some clues ;)!!

- RagingRowen: LADALDUM comes from a videogame which has NO references for a fighting game, so I'm entirely designing its moveset. of course, I'm taking references of the game of origin, but there are other stuff where...whereI...well, have to create some magic. I'm also drawing in paper + scanning because it's easier to me.

- Emerie The G.O.A.T: Yup, in time! And no, not She-Hulk or Poison Ivy. Who knows!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm doing some small portraits too. For SF characters. I'm jealous(in a positive way, of course) of the love that KoF receives and the loving heart its fans has, creating a lot of awesome kof-pilations, projects and such for keeping the flame of the king of fighters alive. But; what happens to SF? Something that I feel it could push us to a lower state(I don't know how to say this in English, sorry!) it's every SF game has a different graphic style.

This also translates into small portraits.

So, basically, I'm doing small portraits using as reference the style of Edayan's in that SF2 game for the GBA. I already have the world warriors covered, plus some others as Decapre, Oni, Kage, Rose, Sean, ShadowLady, and even Gill finished in a style that I want to believe it mimics in a correct way. So here's my question to the people: would be welcome a topic similar to the one of "Kof 2003 Portrait project"(don't forget to visit that! There's a lot of awesome artistic stuff!) for you all?

SAMPLE:

Yes, it would be awesome toshow just the World Warriors, but this way you can see how I'm trying to mimic Edayan's style and what we can achieve. And of course, I'm keeping the thick black line for helping to do a cohesive style to them.

Have a nice day!!
#568  September 29, 2022, 01:21:14 am
  • A.K.A. NED
I really like it!

Such a detailed work!
#569  October 12, 2022, 01:34:31 pm
Hi! Just to inform that I decided to not update more on Ash with pre XII stuff. The attacks are basically the same and the special intros/vs, etc are not that important because, Hell, I want to FINISH Shiki once and for all. Or how this is said, because my English si not that good.

So:
- Ash: unless I want to do stuff in thefuture, is finished. And everything I did is in the coder's hands.
- Shiki: main wip now.
- LADALDUM: Yes, this name is not correct. Are in fact, the first  letters of  her title, name and surname. Capcom mispelled the surname. Seems in Romanian starts with "DUM", not "DIM". I know you now know who I'm speaking about. Also, I'm not having high hopes on her because I can work more comfortably during weekends. And dude, those folds are hard to do. Even I'm recycling the head in some sprites, the amount of time driven to her is obscene. I can not promise this to be finished or seeing the light of day since, as you may see, is being a bit difficult for me. Not just finding the simlarities with other characters(I want to show something more chill for her walk instead of the manly one from Village, but still cannot decide about the position of the arm in light blue, in the walk). Also I'm imaginig the attacks, drawing in paper, scanning,and etc, which, of course, takes time. Not just editing or spriting above a previous one. Enough chit chat, look the extension of my madness:
Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 06:08:06 pm by FeLo_Llop
#570  October 12, 2022, 03:49:23 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
I'm glad to see you will focus on Shiki to finish her now :)

Your sample of sprites and process are interesting and pleasing to see!

Good luck with all of that Felo!
#571  October 12, 2022, 08:50:05 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
This may be just me, but I think you're making the Dimitrescu sprites WAY too defined. This isn't CVS at this point. Maybe if you tone down the details of the dress, it'll be easier for you.
#572  October 25, 2022, 01:20:25 am
Hi there!

I'm glad to see you will focus on Shiki to finish her now :)

Your sample of sprites and process are interesting and pleasing to see!

Good luck with all of that Felo!

Merci! Shiki is showing herself as an infinite hell to sprite hahahaha. Even I'm going for the easy way(no resize, just focusing in changing the shades and adding extra thick to legs and boobs), there are way too many frames in certain movements.
Also, thanks! My goal for Dumitrescu is those frames which use existing characters not to be too noticeable,combining with 100% original stuff.

This may be just me, but I think you're making the Dimitrescu sprites WAY too defined. This isn't CVS at this point. Maybe if you tone down the details of the dress, it'll be easier for you.

You're right :) !! But if you see all my previous sheets(Rose, Mars People, C. Viper, Ash Crimson, Ivan Ooze), they're not CvS at all. I inspire my work in that style, but not 100% belonging to it. They may fit well in a CvS game or compilation the same way those coming from SFZ fits in the official CvS games. Not talking about Copypasted Morrigan hahahahaha. Also, you could say that the closest to CvS I achieved is inside JMorphman's Chun Li, some Ryus, few sprites at Karma's Rugal and upcoming Kage(I don't remember more collabs). They're done taking notes of the style to match as best as possible, and of course, I did not do a perfect work :/.

About the details of the dress, they're totally necessary. The texture of that fabric looks like that, even in the game.As Dumitrescu's deisgn is not as intrincated as, let's say Chun Li and using a bigger sprite...those lines are needed for not making it look like a big white empty thing :(.
Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 01:24:24 am by FeLo_Llop
#573  October 27, 2022, 10:12:21 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Good Luck
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#574  January 14, 2023, 02:20:42 pm
Hi. Just to inform. I'm leaving Shiki for the weekends. During the week I'll work in something a bit easier and I still making myself the question about why no one took it, even being kinda a headswap + few things. I'm talking about Mature. I'm using JMorphMan's Vice, applying a wig on her head for basic stuff. About Mature, I've finished:
- Crouching-crouch animation.
- Run(speciffically Mature's with both her arms open a la Naruto, not as Vice's).
- Turn p1-P2, stance and crouch.
- Dash forward and dash backwards.
- Jump.
- LP, LK, (both stance and crouch). Crouch HK.
- GETHITS: even I did them years ago(you can find at TJun's CvSMature, I'll re-do them.
- I won't do the dodge nor the stance. GRAPHICUS did those time ago and I know I could not do them better. So less work for me.

I know there's a stray pixel in the animation, I've fixed it in the file.

This is what I've finished this week. After a health collapse(I'm a bit better now, only my eyelid gets crazy from time to time), I can't do something more complex. That's why I chose Mature, since is mostly adding a wig.

Reason of collapse:

Also:

- SHIKI: I'll make a bigger update to the whole sheet. Even I went to the lazy path, I'm decided to make a big improvement, mostly in folds, CS. I'll also erase the black tattoo from her back, leaving ONLY the snake on it, as SamSho2019.

So I'm sorry if I'm deceiving someone. I simply can not give more of myself.

- LADY DIMITRESCU: Potem gladly help me filling some holes in her walking animation via an AI and it looks smooth as Hell now. I'm using layers in photoshop for  doing those at least in a raw way, so I'll be adding details. Once that is finished I'll go for the back walk which seems to be easier(I'll makeit as relaxed, sitting in her daughters' flies, like taking a nap)

Have a nice day.
Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 02:28:37 pm by FeLo_Llop
#575  January 14, 2023, 02:59:23 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
#576  January 14, 2023, 03:16:31 pm
    • Argentina
We got you, Felo! Health and life comes first and I hope things get better soon.

You always know where to find me if you need someone to talk to :)
#577  January 15, 2023, 05:42:39 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Always figured that if I was to take a CvS project nowadays, it would be Mature just because of how easy it'd be to edit Vice for it. I'm glad someone is finally taking up that task, though.

Focus on your health first, though, obviously, don't push yourself.

Shit
#578  February 10, 2023, 01:17:36 am
Thanks people!
Well, about Mature:
Hi! Finished stuff shared with Vice:
- crouching-crouch
- turning p1 to p2 - same but crouch.
- Dash forward and back
- Run
- Jump
- Defense: stance, in air, crouch.
- landing from jump.
- LP
- LK, MK
- crouch LP
- crouch LK, MK
- air LP
- air LK, MK, HK
- some things I don't knowwhat they are/what they do

These are 133 sprites by the moment. There's stuff to be finished, tho!

Also:
I have been making bundle of my finished sheets, collabs and etc, so I'll make a topic inthe next days. Dunno when, just leaving this here.

Have a nice day. Take care of you and yours!
Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 01:47:53 am by FeLo_Llop
#579  February 15, 2023, 07:33:31 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I'm sorry to hear about your chinchilla, take all the time you need regarding them. Hopefully the other two will come around too.
#580  February 15, 2023, 08:42:27 pm
    • Netherlands
Sorry to hear about your chinchilla Felo! Losing a petfriend is always rough, so take your time.
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"