YesNoOk

Attention All Stage Creators (Read 12996 times)

Started by Ryon, August 29, 2010, 07:00:05 pm
Share this topic:
Attention All Stage Creators
#1  August 29, 2010, 07:00:05 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
OK! So i've seen the group of people BC is working with and I really want to know.

Who is helping make stages?
I know Meli. has made some stages however he has made SFA1 stage. which we simply can not use. because they belong in SF1.

SO for SFA4 stages we need to mix and match sprites from all of the older alpha / SF games to make new stages.
so far I've made 1. Metro Harbor for guy.

but i really want to know WHO is here to help make stages, and WHAT progress do you have?

myself i'm currently working on Ryu's Stage, cause i havent seen Meli.'s stage yet. But really, ANY stage you guys can poop together would be great as long as they match and look new.

ANOTHER THING. these are minimal specifics for the stages.

Mugen Version = 1.0
Super Jump = No, however the stages should move up a little bit, so im guess bound high = 50

If you think the stage wont reach high enough, you find a way to elongate it so it works. add more sky or something.
IF the floor is parallax, please code the parallax right, if not right at least near accurate.
use SFF1, if you dont know how to use SFF2.

Here is a 1.0 Stage template I made for easier stage creations. included is a normal stage code, and a parallax stage code, IF were lucky the parallax stage code will work perfectly for the floor.
http://mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2513.0;attach=396
Re: Attention All Stage Creators
#2  September 03, 2010, 09:45:42 am
  • Im a Newb
#3  September 12, 2010, 06:50:20 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
lay off cosby. go get your popsicles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bZsaosg-g

updated video of the stages. and lifebars.

my characters are outdated from the ones BC has.
and the game will not have 2 on 2 (dramatic battle) its simple for testing how broken they get in 2 on 2.

BC

#4  September 13, 2010, 03:24:36 am
    • UK
just to add characters were coded specifically for one on one not dramatic battles. If I was adding it I would have adjusted the code to avoid glitches.
Accepting commissions