YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 752133 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#1001  March 24, 2021, 01:40:30 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Just DLed her. Tested briefly because I have stuff to do.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION and coming from a RUSH test. Nothing that deep.

She seems like a slope learning character. Is combo friendly for those who are not familiar with her and after playing against her AND watching 3 or 4 videos, she could be as Nina was in Tekken 1-2 and 3
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1002  March 24, 2021, 01:44:02 am
It doesn't help that her whole character is just "I fight for my country", which in a series like Tekken is pretty underwhelming.
The blurb Bamco posted on Twitter to tease her a couple days before, the grudge and threats with Heihachi, was hinting at something a bit more aggressive, but that portrayal in her intro animation was a letdown, yeah, too bad. But hey, that too has become an expectation from one-note personality characters in Tekken ever since CABALLERO ROJO (actual name).
Her move names like political storm and majority rule are pretty funny though. Putting a motion for my fist in your face to the vote~~
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 01:50:22 am by Byakko
Re: whens tekken x street fighter
#1003  March 24, 2021, 03:20:20 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper

- I personally feel new characters should wait for a new entry at this point, I'm not exactly moved.

I feel Lidia is super fun, and I love playing with her. I feel like some of the characters I had fun playing in the past; (Hwoarang and Bryan to name a few) are kinda trash and less fun in T7. Lidia is more of a breath of fresh air, but I too agree, that with the rapid growth of new characters, not only should they have been left to T8, but at this point you could even make an appealing case for Tekken Tag 3 lol.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#1004  March 24, 2021, 04:08:38 pm
New game means losing the guests characters. don't kick out Geese and Akuma like that !
(Oh yeah, fuck Negan and Noctis though)
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 05:16:40 pm by Byakko
#1005  March 24, 2021, 04:13:08 pm
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
The only guest I would love to come back is Geese Howard. I do enjoy Akuma, but I can live without him for the next game, but Geese just feels like he belongs there lol.

Negan and Noctis? Both a no no for me personally.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
#1006  March 24, 2021, 05:51:38 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I do like the idea of a Polish character that isn't a stereotype of what people think Poles are... Being the Prime Minister of Poland is a BIG deal.

In fact, that's her role story wise: She became the Prime Minister at 29, which is very young to have this kind of job. When Heihachi's Tekken Force invades Poland, she tells him to get out of her country. Heihachi, being the megalomaniac that he is, tells her off and delivers a thinly veiled threat towards her and her people.. Then, he decides 'You want a more formal response? Meet in the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Defeat me and I'll tell them to leave.'
#1007  March 24, 2021, 06:11:11 pm
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Invading Poland? Cheeesh ... It had to be politically correct huh?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
#1008  March 24, 2021, 08:02:08 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
It is typical Heihachi Mishima behavior, though. I wouldn't expect anything less.
#1009  March 25, 2021, 12:53:03 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#1010  March 25, 2021, 02:49:12 pm
Heihachi just kept the Tekken Force as it was after Jin used it for a military invasion of the entire world, right ? It's not even a Poland thing, it's the whole world.