YesNoOk

CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :') (Read 649369 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
Share this topic:
CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :')
#1  September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT BASARA-KUN'S CF FULLGAME

Yeah, I finally decided to make a thread of this, so this will be dedicated to this possible fullgame. And yes, I didn't post it wrong, this thread belongs to the Idea Engineering as the planning thread to discuss everything related to this, so don't assume this is official yet.
Now it's official, so I move this to Projects as a real fullgame to be done for your MUGEN ;)

SYSTEM (more details here):
-Made under MUGEN1.0 Final Release
-640x480 resolution
-Will be not moleboxed, so all can use my stuff in normal MUGEN
-Gameplay based on ClayFighter 63 1/3 as the rest of my CF characters

CHARACTERS:
Spoiler: CLAYROSTER (click to see content)

STAGES:
-CF1, CFTE and CF2 stages by Cenobite53 and Enscripture
-CF63 1/3 stages by Basara-kun (7 made, expect more to come)
-Various M2 CF3 stages by Habib987874
Spoiler: PLANNED STAGES: (click to see content)

LIFEBARS:

CF63 1/3 Lifebars by Basara-kun (Finished and released!!)

SCREENPACK:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

MUSIC:
I'll use music and OST from all games until now. These are the ones I'll use:
-CF series OST from Video Game Music and YesterClay

STORYBOARDS:
Fullgame intro and character endings by Basara-kun (nothing yet, but I learned a lot from this release of mine, so eventually will be made)
EDIT: Finally made its own thread here

TRAILERS

Trailer 1 - Trailer 2 (Beta 1 Release)
Character trailers:
Earthworm Jim - Lockjaw Pooch - Bad Mr. Frosty - Blue Suede Goo - Ice - Kung Fu Man - Tiny - Helga - N.Boss - High Five - Kangoo - Octohead - Boogerman - Kung Pow - Googoo - Nanaman - Taffy - Butch - Sarge

OFFICIAL SITES:
https://network.mugenguild.com/basara/clayfighter2.htm
https://twitter.com/ClayFighterIC

That's all for now. As I said before, this will be a brainstorming thread more than an official fullgame thread, so every idea will be received to create something more Interplay-worthy. I hope you like this and any help with any of the stuff mentioned here is welcome ;)

LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRRUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 05:40:44 am by Dr. Basara Kilnklein
Re: B-kun's ClayFighter fullgame (just ideas by now)
#2  September 24, 2021, 06:53:02 pm
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
A better version of Super ClayFighter was something I really wanted to see. Definitely keeping tabs on this.

On a side note though, would it take a while to edit the Joey Faust CF characters to match your style? They got most of the basics, though need more 'normalized' damage output, and need to iron out the remaining TFGAF stuff like that one weird flashing screen at the bottom when they get to a level 3. And ofc Claytalities.
#3  September 24, 2021, 09:44:10 pm
    • Chile
I got a couple of his chars (Sumo Santa and Taffy) and I say they're good conversions overall, but yeah, I'll fix the exaggerated damage (even lvl1 supers make almost the half of lifebar!!) and of course will be added the combo system (Insane Combos included) and their official claytalities (except one for Taffy which can't be done for MUGEN). But yeah, my plans are converting some of them into my style, and I don't think would be too difficult to do it, I'll experiment with some of them

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  September 24, 2021, 09:55:27 pm
    • USA
I noticed, a few characters are missing from the list.
#5  September 24, 2021, 10:06:14 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA

Don't think...obey
#6  September 25, 2021, 12:27:28 am
    • USA
#7  September 25, 2021, 02:14:33 am
    • Chile
Yeah, I was thinking in that too. And yeah, I left out Houngan mostly because I don't like the character... but maybe I should add it anyway to the fullgame (probably editing Joey's version). And there're other characters I didn't include that probably I should do: Zappa Yow Yow Boyz, Googoo and Kangoo.

Yeah, maybe I should include these 4, plus leave out CF1 Ickybod (5 hidden chars instead of 6) and the count would be 30. Not a bad number I guess...

EDIT: Done :P

Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:30:18 am by Basara Huffman
#8  September 25, 2021, 04:46:42 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah this project sounds cool. and the character list so far sounds good. Though I did notice N.Boss wasn't listed.
#9  October 01, 2021, 04:18:39 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, I didn't include him since I don't have how to recreate him into 63 1/3 style (and also I don't like him)

After I finish Nanaman, I'll take a look to some of Joey Faust chars to be edited into my style, if I can do it, this fullgame will be one step closer to be an official WIP instead just another useless thread in this subforum :P

#10  October 09, 2021, 07:31:18 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Yeah, I didn't include him since I don't have how to recreate him into 63 1/3 style (and also I don't like him)

After I finish Nanaman, I'll take a look to some of Joey Faust chars to be edited into my style, if I can do it, this fullgame will be one step closer to be an official WIP instead just another useless thread in this subforum :P

true, most if not all of N.Boss's attacks are copied projectiles from other characters (Frosty's Ice Fist, Bonker's pies, and Blue Suede Goo's music notes), his only other attack was a grab move. Might be best to leave him out since he doesn't offer much.
#11  October 29, 2021, 02:34:32 pm
    • Chile
Hi guys, I can't tell you right now since it's still in development, but I'm editing the first of Joey Faust chars to be made as my standards. If this works, maybe I can start for real with this project, so stay tuned ;)

#12  October 29, 2021, 03:41:54 pm
  • Why,
oooooooooooooooooh!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#13  November 01, 2021, 03:54:24 am
    • Chile
Well, I couldn't finish it in time, but at least I can show you about this:
Joey Faust's Ickybod Clay is on works!!
So yeah, this is one step closer to make this fullgame come true :D stay tuned for more stuff ;)

#14  November 01, 2021, 09:49:01 am
  • Why,
Basara, that is great news!
#15  December 02, 2021, 08:02:17 pm
    • Chile
Well, maybe you didn't notice it, but last week I made my own version of Xandegraf's Super ClayFighter. Take it as a possible preview for my fullgame, as said before, one step closer to make this a reality.

Now I'm gonna heavily edit one of Joey Faust chars (not Ickybod Clay by now) to see if now that idea works or definitely I'm gonna make his chars from scratch, wish me luck ;)

#16  December 29, 2021, 06:07:11 pm
    • Chile
And with Sumo Santa released now I can say I can convert Joey Faust chars into my own style to get them for this fullgame :nuttrox: I hope to make a couple of stuff so I can make this game a full reality and then moving this into Projects ;)

#17  December 29, 2021, 11:40:41 pm
    • USA
And with Sumo Santa released now I can say I can convert Joey Faust chars into my own style to get them for this fullgame :nuttrox: I hope to make a couple of stuff so I can make this game a full reality and then moving this into Projects ;)

A question what would the full game be called? i mean I tried doing it and called it clay fighter extreme like that planned PlayStation 1 port
#18  December 30, 2021, 03:58:30 am
    • Chile
I don't know, I was thinking in that too. CF Extreme was one of the names I thought, but would fit better for a 63 1/3 & Sculptor's Cut fullgame, but since this also include fighters from C1 and C2 wouldn't sound well. Maybe in the way I can give it a good name but by now I'm still working on making this a real fullgame and not another Idea Engineering thread

#19  December 30, 2021, 05:01:05 am
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
I feel like "ClayFighter Generations" may have been a good fitting name....or if you want to go in the "Mortal Kombat" route, you can also name it "ClayFighter Trilogy" or something along the lines anyway.

Don't think...obey
#20  December 30, 2021, 09:13:28 pm
    • Chile
Since most of CF names for the games (cancelled betas included) are parodies of famous names, maybe I could get pun ideas from there, and MK names would be a good inspiration for this fullgame... I'll be thinking about it ;)

#21  January 04, 2022, 03:37:14 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Since most of CF names for the games (cancelled betas included) are parodies of famous names, maybe I could get pun ideas from there, and MK names would be a good inspiration for this fullgame... I'll be thinking about it ;)

How about calling the project ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare?
The Dragon is here!
#22  January 04, 2022, 02:14:33 pm
  • Why,
ClayFighter: Fighting Clay?
#23  January 07, 2022, 03:49:05 am
    • Chile
Those names sound well, especially the "Infinite Clayfare". I'll think about it...

I made a poll in the WIP thread so you can vote there for what should I do next. I'm gonna experiment with storyboards (mostly intros), maybe for the screenpack I'd do for this fullgame (if I learn how to make a proper screenpack, of course)

Oh, these ideas give me more ideas to revive the Anti-Gouki Project... oh, the memories...

Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 11:08:15 pm by Basara Huffman
#24  April 17, 2022, 01:22:25 am
    • Chile
A little update on my possible project:
-Working on Lockjaw Pooch and High Five (for the Arrange ver.), if I can get them, I can release both at the same time, I hope so in the next months (not enough advance to post it in my CF WIP thread)
-Updating Sumo Santa (making him more complete) as well most of my chars to add them the Knock Off Top Half and Squeeze claytalities on them, working on that right now
-I'm back with my lifebars, getting back to fonts and other stuff and making it mostly for 1.0 instead of the original version for WinM, also seeing how to modify the default screenpack to make mine
-Since the idea I got is with 3 columns in the select screen, I changed from 22 to 21 the selectable characters, with one of them becoming a secret char, you can see the update in the first post

As you see, nothing of this is important right now, but as alays, I want to get this recorded so I can make them in a future :P

#25  April 17, 2022, 06:39:49 pm
    • USA
A little update on my possible project:
-Working on Lockjaw Pooch and High Five (for the Arrange ver.), if I can get them, I can release both at the same time, I hope so in the next months (not enough advance to post it in my CF WIP thread)
-Updating Sumo Santa (making him more complete) as well most of my chars to add them the Knock Off Top Half and Squeeze claytalities on them, working on that right now
-I'm back with my lifebars, getting back to fonts and other stuff and making it mostly for 1.0 instead of the original version for WinM, also seeing how to modify the default screenpack to make mine
-Since the idea I got is with 3 columns in the select screen, I changed from 22 to 21 the selectable characters, with one of them becoming a secret char, you can see the update in the first post

As you see, nothing of this is important right now, but as alays, I want to get this recorded so I can make them in a future :P

Some nice progress.
#26  April 26, 2022, 04:43:27 pm
    • Chile
Updated the first post with the planned list of stages used for my fullgame, which will belong from all games. Of course all SNES games have their stages done (all by Cenobite53), as well the stages by Xandegraf (Houngan's and T-Hoppy), so all the others I'll try to make them by myself by using modified screenshots to make them MUGEN stages.

And, starting to work on the screenpack and remaking the lifebars for 1.0, I realized that the 1.0 system is totally different to WinM, so I'd have to make them from scratch again, wish me luck to make that, probably will be tougher than make the full CF roster IMO u_u

#27  April 27, 2022, 06:22:35 pm
    • Chile

#28  May 08, 2022, 01:27:38 am
    • Chile

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (B-kun's CF fullgame)
#29  May 11, 2022, 06:10:23 am
    • Chile

Today I decided to focus all my energy and time to work on the screenpack and finally I can show you part of my work on it, this is my very first SP I made for MUGEN and I think I finally got it. It's still on works, but I made good part of what I wanted to do.

And with the screenpack on works, now I can say this project is no more part of Idea Engineering and now I can consider it as a real project of mine. Saying this, I move this to Projects with the Fullgame brand, because now this deserves it :buttrox:

And yes, I adopted the "Infinite Clayfare" name for the fullgame. Thanks for your great idea ;)

#30  May 11, 2022, 09:55:37 am
    • USA

Today I decided to focus all my energy and time to work on the screenpack and finally I can show you part of my work on it, this is my very first SP I made for MUGEN and I think I finally got it. It's still on works, but I made good part of what I wanted to do.

And with the screenpack on works, now I can say this project is no more part of Idea Engineering and now I can consider it as a real project of mine. Saying this, I move this to Projects with the Fullgame brand, because now this deserves it :buttrox:

And yes, I adopted the "Infinite Clayfare" name for the fullgame. Thanks for your great idea ;)

Oh this is nice, also the name is intresting since i  its a refrence to call of duty infinite warfare which clayfighter tried to parody once in their cancelled DS game called "Call of putty"
#31  May 11, 2022, 08:47:22 pm
    • Chile
Oh this is nice, also the name is intresting since i  its a refrence to call of duty infinite warfare which clayfighter tried to parody once in their cancelled DS game called "Call of putty"
Indeed, that's why one of the reasons I prefer to use that name, and it looks great on the shots :8):

And well, since now it's part of Projects, I'll make my advances of chars from my CF thread only there instead of here, just leaving this for the general projects and related stuff: screenpack, lifebars and stages. And about the latter...

I finished Kiln's Laboratory and also got shots to make Tribal Tower and Boogerhenge stages, when O got them ready, I'll release the 3 of them and I'll update the release thread to make it the oficial one instead to make a lot of them everytime I made a new stage for the game. Also, seeing if I remake the Xandegraf stages into my way (Happy Harry's Hut and Camp Claynaveral), since I don't get enough satisfied with them, that will be seen

#32  May 26, 2022, 04:02:13 am
    • Chile

At last!! My CF lifebars now are functional on M1.0+!! (all the past screenshots were made in WinM)
The main 1v1 is ready, now working on the rest of variants (Turns, 2v2, etc) and the lifebars will be ready to be released :D
Also working a bit more on the screenpack, I think I'm advancing a lot in this, I hope this works ;)

EDIT: Updated first post with the release threads of every of my CF chars in Characters section. Every new ClayFighter made by me will have his link there too

#33  May 27, 2022, 12:55:26 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
just a question, if you decide to make the Tureen Toilet stage from Clayfighter 63 1/3/Sculptor's Cut, will it have a stage claytality? I remember this was hinted at when 63 1/3 was in development but it was never implemented.
#34  May 27, 2022, 06:30:44 pm
    • Chile
I don't think so, that's more a work of Ikemen than MUGEN. Eventually in a future I could convert my game into Ikemen and try to make that, but that's impossible for me right now. Not even to make the stage for MUGEN (for this game at least)

And about the fullgame...

It looks beautiful, don't you think? :joyful
I still have to make the fonts for the game... I know now it's easier since can be done with a sff, I'll see how I can do them with it...

#35  June 21, 2022, 08:51:49 pm
    • UK

how about "Clayfighter Remolded" as a pun on reloaded? (Also are you going to include a story mode and can i find some guest fighter for your project? Everybody knows a fighter game has to include 1 or 3 guest fighters that people might remember!)
#36  June 21, 2022, 09:14:58 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
That select screen is really nice looking. I love those random icons!
#37  June 21, 2022, 09:34:47 pm
    • Chile
how about "Clayfighter Remolded" as a pun on reloaded? (Also are you going to include a story mode and can i find some guest fighter for your project? Everybody knows a fighter game has to include 1 or 3 guest fighters that people might remember!)
Sounds cool, but you could suggest it months ago, since now I got a definitive name for the fullgame (Infinite Clayfare it's a reference for Call of Duty AND the cancelled CF game for 3DS Call of Putty). And about the guest fighter, the series already have 2 of them (Earthworm Jim and Boogerman) and with Kung Fu Man I already got the 3 for the fullgame ;)

Thanks man :D the random icon comes from 63 1/3, I love it too so I've to include it to my screenpack totally. Also, an update for that screenshot I didn't show it here:

I already got the fonts for my fullgame, also come from 63 1/3, they're almost complete, but I've to add some more symbols to the small ones to get it with the dialogs like winquotes, as well a B&W version. If I finish tem, probably I'd release separately of this screenpack so all can get these clayfonts :8):

#38  June 24, 2022, 04:32:02 pm
    • UK
#39  June 25, 2022, 12:14:04 am
    • UK
Sounds cool, but you could suggest it months ago, since now I got a definitive name for the fullgame (Infinite Clayfare it's a reference for Call of Duty AND the cancelled CF game for 3DS Call of Putty). And about the guest fighter, the series already have 2 of them (Earthworm Jim and Boogerman) and with Kung Fu Man I already got the 3 for the fullgame ;)

Thanks man :D the random icon comes from 63 1/3, I love it too so I've to include it to my screenpack totally. Also, an update for that screenshot I didn't show it here:

I already got the fonts for my fullgame, also come from 63 1/3, they're almost complete, but I've to add some more symbols to the small ones to get it with the dialogs like winquotes, as well a B&W version. If I finish tem, probably I'd release separately of this screenpack so all can get these clayfonts :8):

Actually, i was thinking of including guests for the full game itself. Something like these guys:

Skunk (Skunk Fu!) -  https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/34239-skunk-from-skunk-fu-new-original-system/?do=findComment&comment=315780

Yang (Yin Yang Yo!) -  https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=85045-yang-yin-yang-yo-yangnado1987&act=down&actionhash=guest

Toxie (Toxic Avenger/Toxic Crusaders) - https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=146861-toxic-553551348&act=down&actionhash=guest

Homer (The Simpsons) - https://www.google.com/url?client=internal-element-
cse&cx=007768299432347690098:omrog_g1tu4&q=https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php%3Fdo%3Dfile%26id%3D72992-homer-simpson-edit-team-smrt-the-14th-doctor-kingorgana&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiR_ZGt38H4AhVqS_EDHdMtBZk4ChAWegQIABAC&usg=AOvVaw0xc1lhXL_mux_cJYX5tfzc

Foxy Roxy (Brutal: Paws of Fury) - https://mugenacrhive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=8481-foxy-roxy-xinos&act=down&actionhash=guest

Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (Animaniacs) -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=170182-the-warners-small-hotfix-camren-
springer&act=down&actionhash=guest

Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh30pk6sa2frqh6/Inspector%20Gadget%20%28Beta%29.rar?dl=0

Some of the actors on CF 631/3rd worked on some of these shows so it would be a treat for fans of those shows.

I also found some stuff you can use in your fullgame:

Story Mode Maker -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=18117-mugen-story-mode-kamiloxnumetal

MugenHook 0.4.2 by ermaccer - https://github.com/ermaccer/mugenhook/releases

A 2-part tutorial on making a intro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTLUcyDDrA   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VrT6Q1sTtU
Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 12:48:07 am by Smegboi2004
#40  June 25, 2022, 01:00:54 am
    • USA

Actually, i was thinking of including guests for the full game itself. Something like these guys:

Skunk (Skunk Fu!) -  https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/34239-skunk-from-skunk-fu-new-original-system/?do=findComment&comment=315780

Yang (Yin Yang Yo!) -  https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=85045-yang-yin-yang-yo-yangnado1987&act=down&actionhash=guest

Toxie (Toxic Avenger/Toxic Crusaders) - https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=146861-toxic-553551348&act=down&actionhash=guest

cse&cx=007768299432347690098:omrog_g1tu4&q=https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php%3Fdo%3Dfile%26id%3D72992-homer-simpson-edit-team-smrt-the-14th-doctor-kingorgana&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiR_ZGt38H4AhVqS_EDHdMtBZk4ChAWegQIABAC&usg=AOvVaw0xc1lhXL_mux_cJYX5tfzc

Foxy Roxy (Brutal: Paws of Fury) - https://mugenacrhive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=8481-foxy-roxy-xinos&act=down&actionhash=guest

Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (Animaniacs) -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=170182-the-warners-small-hotfix-camren-

Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh30pk6sa2frqh6/Inspector%20Gadget%20%28Beta%29.rar?dl=0

Some of the actors on CF 631/3rd worked on some of these shows so it would be a treat for fans of those shows.

Story Mode Maker -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=18117-mugen-story-mode-kamiloxnumetal

A 2-part tutorial on making a intro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTLUcyDDrA   

I think basakun can just stick with the regular stuff okay?>
#41  June 25, 2022, 05:30:06 am
    • Chile
Thanks for the ideas, Smegboi, but I got a solid project as it is now and I'll stick with that ;)

#42  July 05, 2022, 06:41:08 pm
    • Chile
Added official site for this fullgame
It was just the main page, but I added good part of the sections, only left Story, System and Stages, all the others have their sections with most of the stuff said here, so take a look ;)

Also, I added to the first post the actual logo and the system used for this fullgame, when I make the System page in the main site I'll add more details to that :8):

#43  July 06, 2022, 11:31:36 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII

If he were to add guest characters I'd rather he used ones from other claymation games, like Klaymen from The Neverhood.
#44  July 07, 2022, 12:01:17 am
    • Chile
Indeed, or Pingu (but the only one on MUGEN was drawn instead of using claymation as the source character). And about Klaymen, that comment reminds me something...

#45  July 07, 2022, 04:35:48 pm
    • USA
#46  July 07, 2022, 06:09:28 pm
    • Chile
I know, don't worry. With KFM I already filled the quote of guest fighters on my fullgame (3 if you also count Earthworm Jim and Boogerman) ;)

Also, I added more details and new screenpack shots in the first post, so check them out!!

Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 08:25:23 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#47  July 09, 2022, 11:15:31 pm
    • UK

true, most if not all of N.Boss's attacks are copied projectiles from other characters (Frosty's Ice Fist, Bonker's pies, and Blue Suede Goo's music notes), his only other attack was a grab move. Might be best to leave him out since he doesn't offer much.

I think i have an idea to solve it. Replace them with more original attacks like teleportation, summoning green or purple clones of characters and doing a buzzsaw attack.
#48  July 10, 2022, 06:45:38 am
    • UK
Here's a brief idea i have for the story:

Within seven weeks, a war greater than all the other wars took place.
This war was so powerful, the world has nearly been reduced to a speck a sand by it and a mysterious villain has taken over the land and is planning to rule our world and draining it of all it's happiness and color and all that junk.
It's your task to kill this leader and it's minions and save the world!
But who will you choose to be your champion? Bad Mr. Frosty? Blob? Taffy? Earthworm Jim? Boogerman? Klaymen? (Who is somehow involved in this story...) depends on what tickles your fancy.... Are You Ready To Crumble?

#49  August 16, 2022, 10:34:14 pm
    • Chile
OK, added Helga and Kangoo to the finished list, also thinking if better to make my own versions of 63 1/3 characters instead to modify Joey Faust's chars, it could be fastest than using his creations as I did with Sumo Santa (and Ickybod Clay, who's probably will be done from scratch instead of keep editing his version).

Now finishing the main font for the screenpack and seeing how to put songs into it, maybe I should make a specific SND since mp3 aren't been taken by the screenpack (1.0 bug maybe??). And... I want to make a trailer for my fullgame in a similar way than Ultra ClayFighter (in one of them used the CF1 trailer audio for their hack), in my case with the 2016 ClayFighter trailer but with gameplay of my chars and the screenpack.

And a final surprise: I'm planning to release a first beta for December 2022 with all the characters I got ready and one I'll edit one specially for this release, maybe if you look the past screenshots you'll get an idea of which one ;)

Now I'll retake Lockjaw Pooch as my next CF release, but more details of that you can see in my other CF thread dedicated to characters, I hope to make a couple more apart of the dawg for the first beta, as well finish Arrange ver. of High Five, wish me luck ;D

#50  September 24, 2022, 06:32:58 pm
    • Chile
Little update: I will add Habib987874 stages from CF3 M2 beta, which ones will be added are seen during these days, so stay tuned ;)

Also, I got new ripped sprites for Frosty, so a upcoming update will be seen son (and of couse will be in the fullgame beta in December ;) )

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta release on December!!)
#51  October 19, 2022, 08:51:42 pm
    • Chile
OK, updating the fullgame thread with some few news:
  • Still working on Lockjaw Pooch, I decided he will be my last new character from CF and the last to be in my beta, after releasing him I'll be updating Frosty, Sumo Santa and High Five for public releases and the fullgame
  • I'll be working in few more stages from 63 1/3, I already made good part of Kiln's Laboratory and I hope to remake Trival Tower and Camp Claynaveral apart of the ones I already released
  • I got some feedback from the CF Discord group I'm in and I'll make some changes to the screenpack, you'll see that soon
  • A unexpected change to the roster: there're 2 new secret chars that will be added, but their identities are top secret, none of them have started, just in plans, but you won't know about them until there're released. Don't worry, there's a lot of time to figure out who are they XD
That's all by now, stay tuned for more news and trailers in my YT channel (yes, there will be trailers :truestory:)

Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:55:48 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#52  October 19, 2022, 10:06:37 pm
    • USA
OK, updating the fullgame thread with some few news:
  • Still working on Lockjaw Pooch, I decided he will be my last new character from CF and the last to be in my beta, after releasing him I'll be updating Frosty, Sumo Santa and High Five for public releases and the fullgame
  • I'll be working in few more stages from 63 1/3, I already made good part of Kiln's Laboratory and I hope to remake Trival Tower and Camp Claynaveral apart of the ones I already released
  • I got some feedback from the CF Discord group I'm in and I'll make some changes to the screenpack, you'll see that soon
  • A unexpected change to the roster: there're 2 new secret chars that will be added, but their identities are top secret, none of them have started, just in plans, but you won't know about them until there're released. Don't worry, there's a lot of time to figure out who are they XD
That's all by now, stay tuned for more news and trailers in my YT channel (yes, there will be trailers :truestory:)

Is it shrek and idk klayman? (the shrek one due to hobocop) i mean its an good guess
#53  October 19, 2022, 10:10:22 pm
    • Chile
Nope, none of them :P but yeah, will be a surprise probably I'll reveal in next year ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (NEW TRAILER!!)
#54  October 22, 2022, 06:01:13 pm
    • Chile

FIRST TRAILER RELEASED!!
A preview so spectacular that you'll think this was made by an ex-Interplay guy :truestory:

So yeah, this is coming for real... BETA RELEASE IN DECEMBER, STAY TUNED!!!

#55  October 23, 2022, 07:52:50 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P3GZL-mCfI[/youtube]
FIRST TRAILER RELEASED!!
A preview so spectacular that you'll think this was made by an ex-Interplay guy :truestory:

So yeah, this is coming for real... BETA RELEASE IN DECEMBER, STAY TUNED!!!

ah nice! can't wait to see the beta in December!
#56  October 23, 2022, 01:51:23 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
An interesting end of the year is coming.
Which engine, MUGEN or IKEMEN, did you choose to develop this game?
#57  October 23, 2022, 03:45:17 pm
    • USA
Hyped for the project
#58  October 23, 2022, 05:37:14 pm
    • Chile
Thanks guys ;D glad you liked my trailer!!

Which engine, MUGEN or IKEMEN, did you choose to develop this game?
I'm going for MUGEN since is the one I know better. But I want to port it into IKEMEN when I finish it, mostly with lifebar interaction (the dizzy bar) and the stage change (when you hit the opponent into the corner and goes to another stage), just like in the N64 games

Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:40:22 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#59  October 30, 2022, 03:06:42 am
    • Chile

HE'S A SUPERHERO AND YOU'RE NOT!! HERE COMES EARTHWORM JIM!!
The second trailer for the fullgame and the first one dedicated to a character. Soon more trailers for the other chars :8):

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Preparing myself for the Beta 1)
#60  November 30, 2022, 04:08:34 pm
    • Chile
OK, updating this in the last day of November:
  • Updated first post with more info, the new release (Lockjaw Pooch) and the character trailers
  • Updated the official site, now with the story of the game
  • Just released the final update for Bad Mr. Frosty yesterday
  • Now working on the Arrange ver. of High Five, my next release before the beta, after that I'll update Sumo Santa and the the beta will be released
Also, I uploaded two new character trailers (and there're more to come) during the time the forum went down:

Also I worked on the screenpack, soon you'll see some advances before I make the Beta 1 release during December, stay tuned ;)

#61  November 30, 2022, 07:52:10 pm
    • USA
OK, updating this in the last day of November:
  • Updated first post with more info, the new release (Lockjaw Pooch) and the character trailers
  • Updated the official site, now with the story of the game
  • Just released the final update for Bad Mr. Frosty yesterday
  • Now working on the Arrange ver. of High Five, my next release before the beta, after that I'll update Sumo Santa and the the beta will be released
Also, I uploaded two new character trailers (and there're more to come) during the time the forum went down:
[youtube]ZV2P2v2VXo4[/youtube] [youtube]oeoqoM3Ig6s[/youtube]

Also I worked on the screenpack, soon you'll see some advances before I make the Beta 1 release during December, stay tuned ;)

Sweet can't wait to play this
#62  December 11, 2022, 02:56:47 am
    • Chile
And with High Five (Arrange ver.) ready, I'm working fulltime with the screenpack to get the Beta 1 ready during these weeks.

Oh, and a spoiler... the fullgame will have one more character, but you'll know about it with the eventual release :mlol:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#63  December 15, 2022, 11:10:19 pm
    • Chile
OK, finally I can solve why the fullgame can't get music, so I'm very happy because of that ;D I'm preparing the last things for the fullgame, I hope to get a release during this month (tentatively for Xmas maybe =P) so stay tuned for more news ;)

#64  December 16, 2022, 02:56:58 am
    • USA
OK, finally I can solve why the fullgame can't get music, so I'm very happy because of that ;D I'm preparing the last things for the fullgame, I hope to get a release during this month (tentatively for Xmas maybe =P) so stay tuned for more news ;)

Very hyped.
#65  December 17, 2022, 09:48:34 pm
    • Chile

A Little Less Conversation about this Beta and here is a new trailer of the Brown Eyed Handsome Man for the fullgame, so you Can't Help Falling in Love of his gameplay ;)

#66  December 20, 2022, 02:44:01 pm
    • Chile
One more trailer before the Beta 1 release? One more trailer before the Beta 1 release!!

Stay tuned, soon you'll get more than videos this X-Mas ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Starting to work on Beta 2)
#67  January 04, 2023, 02:52:55 pm
    • Chile
I forgot to announce it here, but Beta 1 was released for past X-Mas, I hope you enjoy with this, even makes me rework again on Anti-Gouki Project after this, you know :P

However, any feedback about how to improve the game is welcome, I already have some issues to see (like working more on the interface in screenpack and stuff), but a thing was noticed is about having a general movelist for all characters and not just keeping the readmes in every char folder. What do you think about that?? Vote in the poll I leave you here and tell me other things to be fixed/improved/changed for the Beta 2 ;)

#68  January 04, 2023, 06:38:14 pm
    • USA
I forgot to announce it here, but Beta 1 was released for past X-Mas, I hope you enjoy with this, even makes me rework again on Anti-Gouki Project after this, you know :P

However, any feedback about how to improve the game is welcome, I already have some issues to see (like working more on the interface in screenpack and stuff), but a thing was noticed is about having a general movelist for all characters and not just keeping the readmes in every char folder. What do you think about that?? Vote in the poll I leave you here and tell me other things to be fixed/improved/changed for the Beta 2 ;)

I picked the first one, since idk whats sonic boom knuckle is.
#69  January 06, 2023, 09:45:19 pm
    • Chile

Well... this XD

I got the new change to the roster in 2023!! I mean... why to get 2 versions of Hoppy if there's ALREADY an alternate version of him?? So yes, Hoppy is changed with Sarge, his evil clone in CF2, he will be the new evil clone in the roster apart of Ice and Butch. As the first one (and the others from CF2), his movelist will be a mixture of Sarge and Hoppy, that will be done during this year. And yes, I'll probably use Shadowtak's Hoppy as my base (not sure if just edit the character or just use the SFF and AIR as with Helga), but that will be seen ;) when it becomes official, I'll announce him in the other thread

#70  January 06, 2023, 11:07:25 pm
    • USA

Well... this XD

I got the new change to the roster in 2023!! I mean... why to get 2 versions of Hoppy if there's ALREADY an alternate version of him?? So yes, Hoppy is changed with Sarge, his evil clone in CF2, he will be the new evil clone in the roster apart of Ice and Butch. As the first one (and the others from CF2), his movelist will be a mixture of Sarge and Hoppy, that will be done during this year. And yes, I'll probably use Shadowtak's Hoppy as my base (not sure if just edit the character or just use the SFF and AIR as with Helga), but that will be seen ;) when it becomes official, I'll announce him in the other thread

I see, will their be slyck? (you know evil clone of blob from CF2)
#71  January 10, 2023, 06:30:29 am
    • Chile

#72  January 10, 2023, 04:55:10 pm
#73  January 11, 2023, 01:09:32 am
    • Chile
Wow, Enscripture!! :D I'm using Cenobite53 stages actually, but I think I can use some of yours, thanks!!

#74  January 11, 2023, 03:43:17 am
    • USA
Excited for new updates!
#75  January 14, 2023, 11:21:00 pm
    • Chile

New character trailer is out, this one has a move that's not for novices :kugoi:

#76  January 15, 2023, 05:19:30 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Nice.
Do you have other guests chars planned for future updates?
#77  January 16, 2023, 03:21:06 am
    • Chile
Well... only Boogerman :P counting him, Earthworm Jim and KFM there're 3 guest fighters already in this fullgame. I have no plans for another one yet, but who knows what happens in the future...

#78  January 19, 2023, 04:32:24 am
    • Chile
NEW SYSTEM SECTION ADDED IN CF SITE!!
Made for beginners and people who don't know much about MUGEN, with all basics to start with this (and with some CF sprites to spice a bit this). Eventually I'll make movelist for every released character in Chars section, that will take me more time but I'll do it, as well for the next Beta 2 as a separate file (PDF maybe??). And changed the Video section for a redirect to my YT channel to the fullgame playlist ;)

Also updated first post with KFM trailer and some changes on the roster, I hope to see a remade stage list with more CF3 stages and some of the ones made by Enscripture (I debt you that section in the site)

#79  February 05, 2023, 09:22:09 pm
I know you're already chosen KFM as the guest, but if you want to add other guests to the project later on, I would suggest Pingu and a Primal Rage character (mainly Blizzard, that game doesn't use claymation but it still uses stopmotion)
#80  February 06, 2023, 02:53:34 am
    • Chile
To be sincere, I would like to add Pingu to the roster, but I prefer him with clay figures (like he was ripped from TV series) instead of sprites as the one made by Mulambo (nothing against that char, it's superb but I prefer clay sprites a la CF). Same with Gumby, too bad I can say good things as with Pingu. Maybe in a future I can reconsider it, but by now I got enough work making almost all CF chars for this fullgame :P

Also, apart of the new chars and fixes in screenpack, for the Beta 2 I've to make some storyboards for characters (like intros and endings), I hope to show you some about that during these months

#81  February 10, 2023, 03:51:54 am
    • Chile

A new trailer arrived, and you better like it or I'll mold you a new face, wimp!!

#82  March 25, 2023, 10:57:58 pm
    • USA
Looking awesome. Keep up the good work.
#83  March 26, 2023, 04:23:39 pm
    • Chile
Thanks ;D

In other news, I'm back with the storyboard project (see my new advances here) and now I'm working more on chars but I'll be back with the screenpack ASAP. And about chars, I'll be releasing a new showcase video very soon, stay tuned ;)

#84  March 28, 2023, 03:28:10 am
    • Chile

A new trailer is out, since March is Women's Month so it ain't over until the fat lady sings :gorgeous:

#85  April 03, 2023, 07:00:12 am
    • Chile
Well, you saw it in the release thread, but since it's a character trailer, deserves to be here anyway XD

Also, I made a poll about him, so let me know what do you think ;)

#86  April 22, 2023, 03:10:16 am
    • Chile

Need a hand with enemies?? Why not just clap your hands to call High Five??

Well, here and in other places Kangoo won, but in YT the victory of High Five was smashing, so I made him first... and Kangoo will be the next ;)

#87  May 02, 2023, 05:29:31 pm
    • Chile
Hi, I updated the first post with some interesting news:
  • It is decided: N.Boss will be added officially to Infinite Clayfare and will be one of the sub bosses, along with Sumo Santa and Lockjaw Pooch. An update will be made during these months to balance him a bit (but just a little bit) and he'll be part of Beta 2
  • For the same reason of above, N.Boss will have his own stage, which is N.Boss' Residence from TE by @Enscripture:
  • Added Sarge and Taffy to the WIP list, since the former is almost ready and the latter is on works already
  • With N.Boss added to the roster, the final number goes to 33 characters... and probably soon you'll know the 2 DLC chars that will be part of the fullgame after his final release

#88  May 14, 2023, 05:16:03 pm
    • Chile

Happy Mother's Day!! :gorgeous:

Meanwhile I was making the video, I noticed some bugs on Kangoo, so she'll join to the update group eventually

#89  May 26, 2023, 07:22:56 pm
    • Chile

You better like this trailer or you'll be octogone!!

In other news, I made some changes to the game for the Beta 2, I'll posting some news later, wait for it ;)

#90  June 01, 2023, 02:24:16 am
    • Chile

Added a new change into the screenpack, now there're 10 slots per row instead 9, making a total of 30 instead of 27. I was testing it and it fits better with all the chars I want to make, leaving only 3 as secret ones (5 if you include the DLCs). As the Clayfighters in the screenshot, those one will be part of the possible Beta 2 (excepting Dr. Kiln, I don't think I can finish him for the Beta 2), but at least Kung Pow, N.Boss, Sarge, Boogerman and Taffy will be part of it... and maybe a sixth or seventh character could be made in between.

Seeing a possible date for the release, but a temptative day is November 15 for the 30th anniversary of the first game on the SNES. Or maybe earlier to work on a Beta 3 and giving you more content, not sure, but by now that's a possible date, stay tuned, soon I'll show you more content ;)

#91  June 01, 2023, 03:04:54 pm
  • Why,
Nice FONT! How you get that art? At just at picture or?
#92  June 01, 2023, 06:23:36 pm
    • Chile
The fonts I made by myself exclusively for the screenpack, still need a lot of work for various symbols I didn't add yet. Eventually they will be released at public in the future, but by now you can get them in the Beta 1. About the portraits, I pick the best ones I can found for the characters, that one from Frosty it's from the official art from the 63 1/3 cover

#93  June 06, 2023, 06:48:16 pm
    • UK
Hey, I love this project

Will there be IKEMEN Go Version?
#94  June 07, 2023, 04:29:20 pm
    • Chile
Thanks ^_^ I hope to make a version there when the game is finished, I want to recreate the stun bar there as well the interactive stages a la Dead or Alive or Mortal Kombat Trilogy (when you hit the opponent in the corner and pass them to another stage like in 63 1/3 and Sculptor's Cut), as well the netplay, of course

#95  June 10, 2023, 01:58:29 am
    • Chile

Found a couple of lost lines of code in screenpack that I finally added, so now the team names won't be sticked anymore :mlol: also counts for the select screen, as well adding a "window" for winquotes, so now the quotes won't be so close of the screen to get out of it XD

I'll be playing more with screenpack to polish it more for the Beta 2, also thinking in the temptative release date as well in the trailer. I hope to get you more news of that soon ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Now with Twitter!!)
#96  June 20, 2023, 05:18:40 pm
    • Chile
Not an important advance here, but... now Infinite Clayfare has a twitter!! So now I can promote more this fullgame and I'll reupload all the character trailers and some advances there too. so follow it!!
https://twitter.com/ClayFighterIC

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Now with Twitter!!)
#97  July 14, 2023, 12:56:29 am
    • Chile

Who yoo master!? Use your six senses to enjoy this new trailer. For here or to go?

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta 2 temptative date announced!!)
#98  July 22, 2023, 10:51:14 pm
    • Chile
I decided it. Beta 2 will be released on August 2023, here're some of the new features:
  • 6 new characters: Kung Pow, Sarge, N.Boss, Boogerman, Googoo and Taffy (63 1/3 ver.)
  • Upgraded slots from 27 to 30 (for 28 chars and 2 random slots)
  • Various fixes on screenpack and fonts
  • New stages and songs from the series
  • Fixes on various of the Beta 1 chars, including an update on SneezeTHPS' Blob
  • A separate folder with all the readmes for characters, so now will be easier to check the moveset of your char
Expect more news for the game and maybe some new trailers upcoming soon. Or you can see them first on the official Twitter if you want ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta 2 for August 2023!!)
#99  August 02, 2023, 12:37:16 am
    • Chile

Hmmmm, smells like baby and milk here... maybe it's because of the new trailer, hmmm :llama:

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta 2 for August 2023!!)
#100  August 14, 2023, 04:41:36 am
    • Chile

This candy can do!! Taffy is here and now has his own trailer, suckers!! :suttrox:
This is the last one before the upcoming Beta 2, preparing it to be released next week, stay tuned!! :D

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta 2 released, get it now!!)
#101  August 18, 2023, 05:55:21 pm
    • Chile
BETA 2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
Now I can rest a bit from the game to get into other stuff... stay tuned for further news about this game, but by now I come back to my non-CF characters ;)

PS: Enjoy the new trailer in the release thread :P

#102  August 18, 2023, 06:37:38 pm
  • Why,
Contralations! Nice and funny trailer , thanks!
#103  August 27, 2023, 04:48:27 am
    • Chile
Thank you ;D

OK, today I made an important decision: instead to work a lot of months in a posssible Beta 3, I'll be working in a Beta 2.5 for October, where I'll fix various bugs for the characters (which eventually I'll release as character updates) and maybe I can finish Dr. Kiln and another one (???) for this update to get you more content.

I received feedback (as well some stuff I found by myself) for characters, but I want feedback about the screenpack, so any help here is welcome, of course ;) what do you think about it?? Something to fix or change??

#104  August 27, 2023, 06:11:15 am
    • Chile

And to get you more excited, here's a new trailer, wimps!!

#105  September 04, 2023, 03:53:51 am
    • Chile

Here's a new trailer that will pump you up!!

#106  September 04, 2023, 02:37:31 pm
  • Why,
Ok, let´s rumble! Do at "claystite"!
Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :')
#107  September 14, 2023, 05:49:15 am
    • Chile
Well, you all know what happened. In the end, Interplay won and there's nothing I can do. Now, time to comply to their request and deleting all the Infinite Clayfare content from the net. This thread would be open until Friday 15th and then will be deleted along with the game and all the promotion I made (the subpage in my site, the YT playlist, the dedicated twitter, etc.)

Thanks to all who followed, supported and even helped me with my game and this project in general. Thanks to all of you, it means a lot to me ^_^

#108  September 14, 2023, 06:15:03 am
    • USA
Are you still going to work on the ClayFighter characters for regular MUGEN?
#109  September 14, 2023, 06:47:10 am
    • Chile
They said that I should stop my game, but don't say a thing about separated chars... so, the answer is yes, but I'll take a rest of them by now, just finishing Dr. Kiln for an eventual release and that's all by now

#110  September 14, 2023, 07:33:20 am
    • USA
They said that I should stop my game, but don't say a thing about separated chars... so, the answer is yes, but I'll take a rest of them by now, just finishing Dr. Kiln for an eventual release and that's all by now

I aint going to use your crap since I refuse to associate with people who are cowards and just bend to companies who are abusing copyright. Good day sir!
Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 07:37:03 am by Charles The fighter
#111  September 14, 2023, 04:39:58 pm
    • USA

I aint going to use your crap since I refuse to associate with people who are cowards and just bend to companies who are abusing copyright. Good day sir!

Hey, take a chill pill.

I can understand the frustration, but honestly, Basara made the right decision to cancel this project. He was held at gunpoint in this situation. If he didn't comply to the C&D, they would pull the trigger
#112  September 15, 2023, 12:41:16 am
    • Chile
I made my final statement on CF's Twitter and with this I say good bye to this beautiful project. Again, thanks to all, now it's time to close this for good. See you in the other WIP threads ;)