YesNoOk

Blazblue Central Fiction 2nd Hud (Read 3185 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, March 09, 2020, 09:47:45 pm
Share this topic:
Blazblue Central Fiction 2nd Hud
#1  March 09, 2020, 09:47:45 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hello to everyone, I'm working last time with the new Central Fiction lifebars.

Many new features in this new version. Among the most outstanding are an improvement of the animations, with new and higher quality images, improved times and many more actions.
I include lifebars on the fightfx archive with a greatly improving the animation of this.
Portraits and names are coded too. Now I can do a blend of them. That if they are fused with the portrait.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Well here I put some snaps of every animation that I made, firts...

The Wheel Of Fate is Turning

Rebel

Action

Finish

You Win

I capture a video so you can see lifebars in action.

You will ask yourself why I have published in this section and not in the releases one and it' s because lifebras have 2 bugs that would need to be corrected before. I try several time to do it, I ask in the forum help section, in the Add004 section, I have been in contact with several authors to ask but in the end I have not managed it... For this reason I wanna ask if anyone can help me finish the lifebars. There are only 2 things that must be corrected, and these are:

1-Time Count
Time count it' s coded in fight.def archive but using Add004 files all the images that I used are always on top making time fonts unusable. If I put layerno=1 looks terrible with the chars. For this reason I create a time animation in the correct place. But this is not stop at the end of the round and looks bad too... The solution, find a sprpriority that allows the desired images below time fonts.

2-Bugs with the Win animation
On occasion and almost always when performing a hyper move some actions of the win animation not display on the screen. The worst thing I've seen is playing with Ruby by Mr. Giang, when I finish the round with a hyper not appear parts of the Finish and nothing of the Win Animation... What can it be due to ...?

Nothing more, other bugs that I found at the start are corrected with some codes and little adjustments on the chars. I explain you if the lifebar goes on. If anyone is interested in helping me just say it here or pm me and I send you the files to can work on it. Thanks in advance and sorry for using this section to ask for help but it is the last solution.