YesNoOk

Rival Schools / Project Justice Ripping (Read 145012 times)

Started by Odb718, January 12, 2015, 10:27:47 pm
Share this topic:
Rival Schools / Project Justice Ripping
#1  January 12, 2015, 10:27:47 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So, All the awesome Rival School characters coming out... I got a desire to see Hyo in Mugen.
Then after a long while I made this happen

Still no Hyo because for some reason my Zinc wont let me play as Hyo. <_<
But I figure I can start ripping characters with this. I'm going to try and make it so it'll be the ultra KO background. The black wont be the best for ripping for Akira and other dark characters.
I'm hoping I can find the HUD codes some how. If I can get rid of them it'll make for a lot cleaner rips. I think because I have the timer/health/ultra I can poke around those areas and see what happens.

Any suggestions on which character should go first?  If I can find out how to unlock Hyo, he'll be my main attention. I think Akira and Roberto should get some focus too. Roberto is under-rated in my opinion.

Maybe a Poll is in order??
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:27:39 pm by Odb718
Re: Rival Schools Ripping
#2  January 12, 2015, 10:42:19 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
WELL.... If Daigo was playable[it's a long time when I played RS for PSX, so i don't remember well if Daigo was playable], you can try him. He is badass :P

But is your choice, keep it up :D

EDIT: This reminds me of making a standart VS style gameplay for the three main prot. of Rival Schools, since then are fully complete..
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:45:47 pm by ShinZankuro
#3  January 12, 2015, 11:09:27 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Roy, kyoko,daigo 
#4  January 12, 2015, 11:12:06 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I will crown you king of the MG if you do Roy, Daigo, Aomezaki, and Natsume :D
This is a generic forum signature.
#5  January 12, 2015, 11:19:37 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
**** So, I guess you guys didnt notice. I'm using Zinc. This is the Arcade version of Rival Schools. ****

The Arcade version doesnt have the PS1 characters. The quality of the PS1 game is terrible versus Arcade. The models are jumpy, their costumes dont know when they should be visible or not. Overall it's just BAD on the PS1. Well, maybe not on the console but the emulator(s) I've tried the evolution disc on are. Hyo's shoulder pads pop in and out, Hideo's shoulder pads, There's just all types of problems.

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm positive I could do the same effects on the PS1 emulator. I was looking into the DreamCast version but couldnt find the game....

----
Oshi! Post 1000. 4stars.
But the real edit is, I'm working on the select menu. I'm finding out how the game knows which character I'm on. This way I can trick it. Hopefully Hyo, no helmet Akira, and the rest of the hiddens are playable.

I've gotten this figured out so far
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
There's a pattern and there's not a pattern. So I think I'll have to keep digging.
Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:23:33 pm by Odb718
#6  January 12, 2015, 11:26:39 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Contact @N.: And see if he can assist you in changing the BG color and playing as secret characters/bosses.
#7  January 12, 2015, 11:59:06 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Oyeaoyeaoyea
Some how I fought with Tiffany/Bowman, lost the match, went back to the select screen and

Akira(No helmet) & Sakura are hidden.

Hopefully it'll stay like this every time I boot it now.

Bad luck with the code I found for the black background. It just keeps it activated. If I change the value it will change the way the black background works, but not the actual display. I'll have to keep poking around. It's just super hard because there's no save state with Zinc.

for future references
#8  January 13, 2015, 12:02:30 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Spoiler: Spoling the quote, for avoid Pyramid Posts (click to see content)

Are you searching for what version of DC Rival Schools? The "Project Justice" one? If yes, I have these.
- Donations is welcome
#9  January 13, 2015, 12:25:37 am
Not 100% sure about this, but I think the characters are unlocked over time in the arcade version. If you have the opportunity, try leaving the emulator running when you go to class / work / whatever.
#10  January 13, 2015, 04:30:50 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Yeah, Thammy that's right. I forced the timer to think it was 36 days play time. It loads up as 36 days played. When I first boot it, the characters arent unlocked. The trick seems to pick Tiffany/Bowman and lose the round. It unlocks all 4 after that. (I found this out through BSOD)

I've spent a little more time using Cheat Engine to poke at code. Had some mild success met with bsod so I lost the codes I created/found

But,

Looks promising right??

No, I didnt get to change the background color from black to that 255,0,255. but the black is 100% black and seems to be solid. On the 3 or 4 images his boots come out clean so there doesnt seem to be color-loss. The different sizes come from how close the characters are from each other. The closer they are the bigger the character. The problem with that is the Ultra bars at the bottom and the two characters overlapping.
Backing the characters all the way up make it as small as the last of Hyo in the image above. His feet are always above the bar, but his hair is off the screen sometimes. That and how degraded the details are... it's not the best option.

I'm going to try and lock the screen or characters into position. Then hopefully I'll be able to get a uniform sized set of sprites.
#11  January 13, 2015, 05:04:28 am
  • No guts No glory..
thise can really be handfull....here a fast and unpolished edit

D:  i wish i could have another 1000 of myself working at the same time with a diferent spritesoo a char could be out each 20 minutes

juuuuneeee from star gladiator......yuuugo from bloody roar 2  jajajaj just wishing you see i am about to get really crazy with all of these neew emergent 3d usefull captions from emus ....DAIGOOOO T_____T arghhhh....

#12  January 13, 2015, 05:15:43 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen

D:  i wish i could have another 1000 of myself working at the same time with a diferent spritesoo a char could be out each 20 minutes

juuuuneeee from star gladiator......yuuugo from bloody roar 2  jajajaj just wishing you see i am about to get really crazy with all of these neew emergent 3d usefull captions from emus ....DAIGOOOO T_____T arghhhh....
Wow man, even if was quickly looks good, hope to see more rival school characters like Roy, Akira, etc.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#13  January 13, 2015, 05:17:53 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Hyo Imawano for CvS3 anyone? ;D

Great job ODB. Just curious, though; can this be applied to other games like Star Gladiator or Final Fight Revenge?
#14  January 13, 2015, 05:37:58 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Those exact codes? I highly doubt it. But the same technique, more than likely.
A LONG time ago when I had MK4 on the N64, I got the characters to jump out of the walls of the stage using the gameshark. It was a solid black background. It'd be perfect for ripping the characters. I'm sure I could hack any game to allow that to happen.
well, almost
Locking the characters into position seems extremely tough. I mean... I've kinda found what I need, except the floor... it goes on forever. All I can do is adjust the tiling. I'll have to approach this another way.
#15  January 13, 2015, 06:25:53 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I have a Dreamcast emulator with Project Justice if it'll help anything. . .but I don't know how to remove the background.
I'm trying. . .
#16  January 13, 2015, 07:06:57 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Thanks. I got help getting Project Justice earlier. I'm going to focus on the Zinc version for right now because of how much progress I've made.
I'm also looking into changing the black to magenta with the help of N.
I am going to look into using the DC Project Justice because of the movesets. The character meshes seem pretty solid so I think they'll look good in mugen. It does seem to run a little slow.
I have Bandicam running at 60FPS while Zinc is running RS at 60FPS. I havent found the old program I was ripping Smash characters with. I lost it in my old laptop's crash. It was awesome for taking snapshots of games/applications. It would be a lot cleaner than Bandicam->photoshop.

----
Semi-Useless update. Found I was just using 640x480 as the resolution on the emulator.. bumped it up.

Purple is pretty much HD Rival Schools. All the little ones are the other one's resized, biggest to smallest. Just did it as a test.
The big purple guy is HD all the way close, and the little purple guy is HD all the way out... which equals the smallest red guy. As you can see in the small versions, the little purple's eyes are crappy. So I dont think that's an option. I was hoping it would be but oh well.
The details in the boots/black areas are worth the extra size. I dont think I've played RS this clean in my life.
I think the red palette will be what I use to rip Hyo. Purple's face is too white and might bleed into the hair.
Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:06:45 am by Odb718
#17  January 13, 2015, 11:50:03 am
Good luck! I hope to see more progress with it.
It looks very very promising!

lui

#18  January 13, 2015, 12:05:11 pm
    • USA
wow, for an old-ass game, full-on HD looks surprisingly nice and crisp. Good luck man! This looks so gawgeous.
Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:58:39 pm by luisdude1
#19  January 13, 2015, 12:40:52 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com

That is a pretty cool edit, dude.
#20  January 14, 2015, 10:46:43 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
A big thanks to N. for helping me learn how to use cheat engine a lot better a lot fast than I would have on my own.
A bigger thank you to N. for literally handing me the RGB codes to change the background color.
He also gave me the code to kill the HUD.
Probably a few more but it's late.

I've found two super important aspects of being able to rip the characters cleanly. (Camera controls and P1 animations) Though, right now it seems like I'm going to need "2 more codes". I'm not sure exactly how many it'll take but I'm tracking them down.

Video progress to show how far I've gotten tonight.... not sure if the volume works, the girlfriend is asleep.

Also, if anyone wants the codes N. & I have come up with to try and rip some other characters I'm totally cool with that. I encourage it.
Now that I know how to find more hidden codes a little easier hopefully these next few days off from work will be put to good use.
#21  January 17, 2015, 07:35:39 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
For future use.
065DB5E1 = The Stick's inputs  (Start= 08)         
Up= 10
Down=40
Left=80
Right=20
Up+Left=90
Up+Right=30
Down+Left=C0
Down+Right=60
Up+Down=50 <<not used
Left+Right=A0 <<not used
065DB608 = The Button's inputs (Coin= 01)
LP=80
FP=10
LK=40
FK=04
LP+FP=90
LK+FK=44
LP+LK=C0
FP+FK=14
LP+FK=84 <<not used
FP+LK=50 <<not used

#22  January 18, 2015, 11:12:40 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So here's an attempt at a start of Hyo. It's only at 640x480 so it's not as clear as the final product will be. Consider this a PoC.

The palette breaks down,
Red = Suit
Blue = Sword handle
Gold = The details
Black = boots
Peach = Face
Grey = Hair/Sword
then 5 open spots for future edits.

Aaand I didnt realize how ineffective that first image was at showing off the palette.
You can hopefully see how well they separated for me with this one.

Clearly there's some spots here and there that need to be changed by hand. But it's no big deal in the long run. I'm happy this/these projects can get underway. I may go in and connect the Gold pin-stripe down his side a little better too.

I did have to force some colorloss. His suit came out to be 67 colors, his face and hair were both around 160 colors each. I forced his suit down to 60, and the hair to 48 and the face to 48. Because the face is so small, and the hair is basically gray-scale you dont really notice it.
#23  January 18, 2015, 04:38:28 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
I liked it.
#24  January 18, 2015, 05:12:22 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, ODB. I cannot wait to get my hands on them and try doing an RS character for a change. :)
Your work will remain ETERNAL! :D
#25  January 20, 2015, 03:06:09 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
For the people asking for Roy.
Here You Go!
I've dumped about 75% of the sprites needed for Roy.

I'm still working on Hyo, but I'm going to be editing a lot of the sprites. Some, the polygons split and show the BG. I'll hand edit those errors out.

As I said in that Roy thread, If you want to work on a Rival Schools character and you're serious about it, I'll dump the sprites for you.
#26  January 20, 2015, 03:22:17 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
This is really cool of you man, I do hope someone with a good understanding of the system does justice to this (kame plz).

Dunno if you even thought about this or not, but are the codes even remotely relevant to Project Justice or would that have it's own set? I would love to see my main bish Zaki at some point.

Also, the pictures already illustrated this, though I can't tell that well because they're zoomed out, but how bad is the loss really? It doesn't look that bad on Hyo, though his design is pretty simple, so I'm not sure how it would look on other characters (though from what I remember the looks were pretty simple in Rival Schools characters).
#27  January 21, 2015, 04:19:21 am
This is truly a honor for the RS fans.
Maybe I should give it a chance to rip these in the future.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#28  January 23, 2015, 04:39:20 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
For the people asking for Roy.
Here You Go!
I've dumped about 75% of the sprites needed for Roy.

I'm still working on Hyo, but I'm going to be editing a lot of the sprites. Some, the polygons split and show the BG. I'll hand edit those errors out.

As I said in that Roy thread, If you want to work on a Rival Schools character and you're serious about it, I'll dump the sprites for you.

plese you cant hack background fro RS project justice from DC
#29  January 23, 2015, 04:59:00 pm
Here's a curious question.
What about Ran Hibiki and that swim dude?
There are not in the first game, although a updated version was released. But only in Japan. There is a iso file of that somewhere.
#30  January 24, 2015, 02:16:37 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Yes, and that version was only released for the Japanese PSX. Odb is ripping from the Arcade version.
#31  January 24, 2015, 03:29:40 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I guess I should mention it in here also.
I've got the arcade version of Project Justice. All of the characters are unlocked by a password.
The game WAS running at 60fps, but it crashed my video card. So I've been messing with the settings and now it's running around 30/45 fps with bursts of 50/60fps.

I'll see if I can get it any where near what I've done with Rival Schools for ZiNc.  I'm using DEMUL to run the Naomi bios. If someone knows a better set up please let me know.

IF I can get Project Justice the way I have Rival Schools, I'll quit ripping Hyo on RS and switch to PJ. I'll also probably re-rip Roy and post him like I did. It's not looking to great right now. I hope I can find good settings. I'm only using 640x480 and it's running this slow <_<
Maybe my desktop could run it better but I'm never home to try it out. (and the laptop has 16gb of ram, but only 1 video card)
Re: Rival Schools / Project Justice Ripping
#32  January 27, 2015, 02:57:26 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I've been at it again. Working with N. over the past few days. He's amazing at what he does.
We've gotten pretty far along with Project Justice. There's still a bit to work out on my end, but

Akira is being ripped pretty clean. I'll be uploading a lot of sprites for Akira soon. As it stands I have over 2,000 sprites ripped for her. A lot of them are duplicates. With that said, I still havent ripped her air moves, guards, or hit reactions. There's still a lot to be done with her.  I'll probably make another forum post like I did for RS version of Roy. I'll be ripping PJ version of Roy in a week or so.
I maaaay stick with RS Hyo. I just dont like PJ Hyo's look as much. There's only 1 or 2 things PJ has over RS Hyo. I'm not a fan of his puffy pants and shoulder pads in PJ. He just doesnt look as tough or something. That and his sword is shorter.

I do plan on trying to rip ALL of Project Justice's line up. This is a HUGE undertaking. I dont have any set order except Akira, Roy, and Roberto are a few of my personal favs. I'd say Tiffany, Hinata, Sakura, Batsu, because they have awesome versions for mugen will probably be the last to be ripped. IF I ever get that far. No promises. I think the violin girl has been made, but I've never seen her to dl her.

djlolo I may be able to rip the backgrounds for you. Have you made stages before? It may or may not work out properly because of the 3D nature. Some also have a lot of animation going on. It's not super high on the priority list right now. Let me know if you're serious.

I was actually considering ripping the lifebars. Would anyone be interested in making them?

#33  January 27, 2015, 08:59:20 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
interest piqued. I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#34  January 27, 2015, 09:13:11 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I've been at it again. Working with N. over the past few days. He's amazing at what he does.
We've gotten pretty far along with Project Justice. There's still a bit to work out on my end, but

Akira is being ripped pretty clean. I'll be uploading a lot of sprites for Akira soon. As it stands I have over 2,000 sprites ripped for her. A lot of them are duplicates. With that said, I still havent ripped her air moves, guards, or hit reactions. There's still a lot to be done with her.  I'll probably make another forum post like I did for RS version of Roy. I'll be ripping PJ version of Roy in a week or so.
I maaaay stick with RS Hyo. I just dont like PJ Hyo's look as much. There's only 1 or 2 things PJ has over RS Hyo. I'm not a fan of his puffy pants and shoulder pads in PJ. He just doesnt look as tough or something. That and his sword is shorter.

I do plan on trying to rip ALL of Project Justice's line up. This is a HUGE undertaking. I dont have any set order except Akira, Roy, and Roberto are a few of my personal favs. I'd say Tiffany, Hinata, Sakura, Batsu, because they have awesome versions for mugen will probably be the last to be ripped. IF I ever get that far. No promises. I think the violin girl has been made, but I've never seen her to dl her.

djlolo I may be able to rip the backgrounds for you. Have you made stages before? It may or may not work out properly because of the 3D nature. Some also have a lot of animation going on. It's not super high on the priority list right now. Let me know if you're serious.

I was actually considering ripping the lifebars. Would anyone be interested in making them?

I'm interested for lifebars :D

And also, I need to ask something[not a request]

The maskless version of Akira. Do you have plans to make a rip from her?
- Donations is welcome
#35  January 28, 2015, 12:34:50 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
The basic Akira wont be a priority. She doesnt have as many moves as Powered Akira(the one with the helmet). Because the two characters are so similar I dont feel the NEED. I may just rip the different moves she does have and include them with Powered Akira. They both have super similar palettes/outfit colors so it should work ok. 

Hopefully I get this process down and can rip 1 or 2 characters a week.
#36  January 30, 2015, 01:23:15 am
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com

I'm interested for lifebars :D

And also, I need to ask something[not a request]

The maskless version of Akira. Do you have plans to make a rip from her?

waooooooooooooooo prety i can make char  but I dont good stage marker you can  give me hinata sprites or ram sprites
#37  January 31, 2015, 03:20:26 am
wow, now this is a project I'm gonna follow. Great idea ripping from project justice and even better with the high res sprites. I played this a while back on the Dreamcast in high res graphics and it looked awesome and the gameplay is still solid and really cool so nice 1 and great progress so far.

GLB

#38  January 31, 2015, 07:03:19 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Wow man this is great, wonderful rip contributions, thanks for taking the time to work on these.
#39  February 01, 2015, 01:08:58 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Thanks guys. It seems like the last few hurdles are being overcome. N. has been nailing things down left and right making my process super clean. The last few challenges are looking like they're solved. Mainly the camera rotation/placement between supers/tag team moves.
I cant promise how useable they'll end up being because of how specific the animations are usually. They're usually super complex throw type animations. With that, the standard mugen hit reactions might not be able to be worked into place.
I dont think there will be the Close up animations. It'll be like regular animations viewed from the side.

If someone would take on the challenge of ripping audio that would be a god-send. I'm not sure if these have ever been dumped before.

lui

#40  February 01, 2015, 01:19:41 am
    • USA
well project justice does let you listen to the voice effects on the home versions i guess, so you can capture it from there.
#41  February 02, 2015, 01:06:23 am
Hmmm. I think you can hear only the voices for the intros, not actually their grunts and voices in battle, nor the sound effects. You should definitely ask Fervicante how to rip the sounds and possibly share it with the world >:D.
#42  February 02, 2015, 03:18:55 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Hmmm. I think you can hear only the voices for the intros, not actually their grunts and voices in battle, nor the sound effects. You should definitely ask Fervicante how to rip the sounds and possibly share it with the world >:D.

Hahaha your evil smilemakes me suspicious lol.
I wonder if this could work with Final Fight Revenge for the Arcade.
good luck Odb!
#43  February 03, 2015, 02:48:26 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Unfortunately ripping Powered Akira isnt as easy as I thought it'd be. But, hey, it's a learning curve. (It'll help tons for Zaki)

My question is, which way would you guys like to see P. Akira standing?

Do you like the front or the back? Left or Right??
I can also affect the color of the visor. I'm not sure if I like the reflections or like it solid black. Notice how you can see her face in the right pose?

I have to re-rip everything because of a small palette issue I'm making into a big deal. I doubt I'll fuss as much later with other character's palettes. But This process will help with Boman having different colored pants than his shirt. Maybe Roberto and everyone else that sticks to 2 or 3 colors can be boosted up to 6 or 7.  256 colors is limiting with 3D models so we'll see. Without messing with the original texture maps for the meshes I dont think I can get it as accurate as my Samus is. (which isnt that great either)

So with the re-ripping process I figured maybe people would like her standing the other direction. I dont think this needs to become a full survey or anything. Just wondering the general consensus.
#44  February 03, 2015, 04:14:29 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Left, for me.
#45  February 03, 2015, 04:38:54 pm
Left as well.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#46  February 03, 2015, 04:50:55 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Left

lui

#47  February 03, 2015, 06:33:51 pm
    • USA
left
#48  February 03, 2015, 06:40:51 pm
Left.
#49  February 05, 2015, 08:12:19 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So what youre saying is I should have left it.
N. has yet again kicked butt while I slept. I should be releasing something by Sunday. Monday morning for normal people.
It'll probably be more than just P. Akira, but no promises.
#50  February 05, 2015, 08:34:40 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Left side is quite better.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#51  February 08, 2015, 01:03:06 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I plan on ripping Powered Akira tomorrow night. I probably wont have ALL of Akira's moves dumped for a few days. Keeping track of it is kinda hard and very time consuming.
I _May_ dump a second character at the same time. Depends how much free time I get tomorrow. Obviously it'll be around the same sprite/animations as P.Akira.

The images I dump of P.Akira and other fighters may have parts of their body died for purposes of making a good palette. I've already made a palette for P.Akira. I plan on releasing that in the dump of the sprites. I may just make a bootleg version of a def/act/sff so people can load it and import the sprites they want. If anyone can palette it better the images will be full color. Working the palette into the images with photoshop may work a little better than FF3 would do.

I was hoping this project would go a little faster but with what's going on behind the scenes it's worth the wait.
I want to get Roy and Bowman ripped fast also.
If anyone's interested in working on a particular character, let me know.

Blocking, Hit reactions, Intros, Win poses, have all been pretty much worked out on how to capture them clean. The effects may just have to be made by hand if I cant find a good way.

-----
I've ripped into Powered Akira and I've also started in on Bowman.

I've tried to give each character a bit more color speraration than Project Justice actually did by dyeing the character's body parts. I've dyed Bowman's shoes, pants, and hair. Now that I look, I notice you cant see Bowman's yellow tie. It's the reason I dyed his hair from yellow to red.

Powered Akira wont get MORE, in fact, technically she gets less. There was no way to dye 1 part without affecting other parts. Sorry, but colorloss or crappier palettes in Mugen. (she still looks good)
Neither Bowman or P.Akira have all of their sprites ripped. P.Akira has a lot more ripped than Bowman. It's mainly to do with Bowman needing to hit P2 to perform certain moves fully.

Once I have a few more sprites of Bowman I'll make a Sprites Project thread. P.Akira will be getting one a little later.
Roy should be started soon. Trying different dye jobs on the different palettes for the characters takes a bit of time. I'm not sure if Roy's going to get a lot out of a dye job either. Red on Red vs blue on blue. We'll see.

P.Akira's sprites are at 500mb+ right now. BUT! there's a TON of doubled sprites. It's just going to take a week of sorting through to make a good sff. Not sure I'll be doing that......

If anyone wants to make a Project Justice/rival schools character let me know. I'm taking requests
Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 03:00:08 pm by Odb718
#52  February 10, 2015, 10:17:36 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
I plan on ripping Powered Akira tomorrow night. I probably wont have ALL of Akira's moves dumped for a few days. Keeping track of it is kinda hard and very time consuming.
I _May_ dump a second character at the same time. Depends how much free time I get tomorrow. Obviously it'll be around the same sprite/animations as P.Akira.

The images I dump of P.Akira and other fighters may have parts of their body died for purposes of making a good palette. I've already made a palette for P.Akira. I plan on releasing that in the dump of the sprites. I may just make a bootleg version of a def/act/sff so people can load it and import the sprites they want. If anyone can palette it better the images will be full color. Working the palette into the images with photoshop may work a little better than FF3 would do.

I was hoping this project would go a little faster but with what's going on behind the scenes it's worth the wait.
I want to get Roy and Bowman ripped fast also.
If anyone's interested in working on a particular character, let me know.

Blocking, Hit reactions, Intros, Win poses, have all been pretty much worked out on how to capture them clean. The effects may just have to be made by hand if I cant find a good way.

-----
I've ripped into Powered Akira and I've also started in on Bowman.

I've tried to give each character a bit more color speraration than Project Justice actually did by dyeing the character's body parts. I've dyed Bowman's shoes, pants, and hair. Now that I look, I notice you cant see Bowman's yellow tie. It's the reason I dyed his hair from yellow to red.

Powered Akira wont get MORE, in fact, technically she gets less. There was no way to dye 1 part without affecting other parts. Sorry, but colorloss or crappier palettes in Mugen. (she still looks good)
Neither Bowman or P.Akira have all of their sprites ripped. P.Akira has a lot more ripped than Bowman. It's mainly to do with Bowman needing to hit P2 to perform certain moves fully.

Once I have a few more sprites of Bowman I'll make a Sprites Project thread. P.Akira will be getting one a little later.
Roy should be started soon. Trying different dye jobs on the different palettes for the characters takes a bit of time. I'm not sure if Roy's going to get a lot out of a dye job either. Red on Red vs blue on blue. We'll see.

P.Akira's sprites are at 500mb+ right now. BUT! there's a TON of doubled sprites. It's just going to take a week of sorting through to make a good sff. Not sure I'll be doing that......

If anyone wants to make a Project Justice/rival schools character let me know. I'm taking requests

hinata and ram hibiki

lui

#53  February 10, 2015, 10:43:09 pm
    • USA
burning batsu anyone? they should be easy to sprite and we can use dareon's batsu as a base.
#54  February 10, 2015, 10:58:30 pm
gan pls
#55  February 11, 2015, 07:48:07 am
Ran Hibiki and Edge.
#56  February 11, 2015, 09:46:08 am
    • USA
Goodness! We need some roberto & shoma *cough* I heard a rumor once of a certain someone wanting to make a Kurow... Perfecto Oppertunity eh'? lol
#57  February 11, 2015, 11:29:16 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
If your willing to rip both left and right of P. Akira then you could use a change anim that triggers on which way shes facing. Lot of extra work, but would be cool.
#58  February 13, 2015, 02:07:38 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
ELECTR0, I had considered that. The overall size of the character in Mb is far too large as it stands now. There's also a lot of code that goes into it. If the person/people making P. Akira or who ever REALLY want to do it, I'll probably rip the sprites for them.
I was thinking that because of the asymmetry of P.Akira it might be useful. The first idea was to pick which way her specials moved on the Z axis.
Because of the 3D nature of RS/PJ when characters move to their left, it's either into the background or into the foreground. Obviously this is going to look weird on certain stages no matter which direction is picked. I feel going into the background will be the best choice.
Some characters I may have to flip sides to achieve this. The jump in animations may be big, but I wont know until I see it in FF3.

#59  February 15, 2015, 06:07:59 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Very good news in the palette section of ripping today. (along with another good process we'll talk about later)
I got the idea about swapping individual parts of palettes of 1 character between themselves. Luckily Capcom went ahead and thought this would be a good idea and coded it that way.
Roy is red and blue except his yellow palette which sucks for his hair. Because it's red and blue, you really cant dye it. The green and blue values in his red are 0. the red and green values in the blue are 0. I can only add about 10 "points" or subtract 245 points of color. And no, it doesnt negative the color it just makes it black. White is the most controllable color.

So, I can adjust some parts on his body in certain palettes and not in others so why not make the emulator put those parts together??

^^^^ PoC ^^^^ Fortunately/Unfortunately Powered Akira's sprites are about 95% ripped at this point so oh well for her.
But Roy will look just a little bit better. Bowman might have to be restarted. I only have about 20% of his sprites ripped so it's not that bad.

In the end I may swap palette parts and dye them to get the best outcome.
This is very good news for people like Zaki and Hyo that are pretty much 1 color. They'll probably have the best additions to their palettes. Kyoko will also benefit a lot.
#60  February 21, 2015, 08:56:13 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I've got a lot of Roberto ripped. I'd say about 60% tonight. Might work on it a little more tonight, not sure. But I should have something along the lines of a release for him in a couple of days.
I'll be working on Roberto myself so I'll probably keep the release thread updated for a while and then switch to a project thread. I'll release the images I've ripped but I wont, or might not, release my sff/air. I'll probably just do a small one with my palette and 1 or 2 images.

Because the 3D character's colors are in the millions I decided to stay with the original yellow/blue palette PJ uses. If I try to make his sneakers another color or his gloves another color it just means more colorloss for other parts of his body. I did however tweak the values so I can make it just a tiny bit better.

#61  February 24, 2015, 11:01:39 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Another update.
Roberto came out pretty good. Not perfect but I'll see if reordering the palette or choosing colors that are just a bit closer to the original will help out.

You can see that there's a bad spot on his hipbone. It's not terrible, but it might be able to be made a little better. I havent looked too deep into the problem right now. If it's only one color out of order I may just go through and hand edit it like I did my Samus.

I think I have one problem with Roberto before I can rip the rest of his sprites. I've got about 80% done now. I cant remember exactly the problem or if I solved it. The Flu is kinda setting in and I'm exhausted. Cant think straight.
#62  August 01, 2015, 06:39:46 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
It's been a while since I've posted anything on the progress of Rival Schools / Project Justice.
I've been working more on Roberto.
 He's got 11 basic standing attacks, 7  basic crouching attacks, 8  basic air attacks, 3 backward facing basic attacks, 10 special attacks. I'll probably increase this to 21. I'll adjust the speed and distance and all that so each special attack has it's 3 button set.
2 Ultra attacks are ripped and put into the SFF. the 3rd Ultra is just a combination of special moves so I'm just going to part it together.
His rolls and evades and run-dodge style moves arent included in his specials. I am missing one special move I'm going to have to re-rip because of bad sprites.

I've made some unique palettes for him. They look pretty decent.... one's crazy looking. Not sure if it'll stick around yet.

Right now I have a version of Roberto that's at a super early alpha stage. When I get him up to Beta I'll probably do a release in a project page.
#63  September 06, 2015, 07:14:28 pm
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
I don't care how old this topic is, because I just talked to the original poster and I find his rivals schools characters interesting.  This idea can open up a lot of opportunities for someone to create custom sprites outta these rivals schools characters. From 3d to CvS style looking characters(like batsu & tiffany). someone might cut out a frame or 2 for that. This is going to be awesome
#64  December 21, 2015, 10:15:59 am
    • USA
If its not too much trouble.. I'm interested in making both Shoma & Roberto. I'll take what help I can get if you haven't given up on this & it isn't a "maybe I will" as soon as you rip them I will begin to make use of it.
#65  December 21, 2015, 10:30:49 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
If you rip any Roy or Batsu sprites, I'll take them.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#66  December 22, 2015, 01:30:40 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I have Roy sprites. I'll try to PM you a link of what I have for Roy.
#67  December 23, 2015, 09:54:40 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com

Man, I would kill for rips like these of Star Gladiator (or even better Star Gladiator 2).

Awesome sprite, by the way.
#68  December 23, 2015, 02:07:40 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Hi didn't want to bother too much....is it posible to have a set of batsu ripped sprites , i want toretouch the one made by  hale caesar .......also i would like to have a similar set for june from star gladiators, well it sounds like a request, but well it depends on you , and many thanks in advance if you do any!!
#69  December 23, 2015, 05:22:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
june has been your wip for years, right?
#70  December 23, 2015, 08:11:59 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
dampir, I think that Batsu is extremely good. What would need retouching?
I'm not opposed to ripping the sprites for you. I just cant imagine needing the entire set.

Star Gladiator 1/2 would be pretty tough to rip sprites from easily. I'd have to get N. to help me with making codes. To be honest I'm not familiar with the game(s) at all. I'm sure it could be done. I'd do it if the commission was right.

Let me know what Batsu sprites you'd want.
#71  December 26, 2015, 01:26:39 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
That would be nice to see Star Gladiator character rips.
The Dragon is here!
#72  December 26, 2015, 01:43:23 am
  • No guts No glory..

yes....

I'm not opposed to ripping the sprites for you. I just cant imagine needing the entire set.

Star Gladiator 1/2 would be pretty tough to rip sprites from easily. I'd have to get N. to help me with making codes. To be honest I'm not familiar with the game(s) at all. I'm sure it could be done. I'd do it if the commission was right.

ummm seeing batsu ...what i really going to do is retouch what is done....

i have interest in roy, daigo and akira....and of couse june...hope to finally get there and make something else about these characters eternally wanted in mugen...
#73  December 26, 2015, 01:43:37 am
Yeah that damn Zelkin would be nice CvS and Shoma.....
#74  December 26, 2015, 03:32:07 am
    • USA

yes....

i have interest in roy, daigo and akira....and of couse june...hope to finally get there and make something else about these characters eternally wanted in mugen...

Let me know if you decide to do Roy. Last I saw they were ready to work with. If serious let me know.
#75  December 26, 2015, 10:00:59 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Hopefully in a couple days I'll lock in a host for the sprite ripping.
I'm imagining being able to rip each character and dump them raw onto the host site. We'll have to see about that. I may package them up in Rars and date or describe the sets.
I'd like to host the characters' sprites I have so people can start work. Roberto I think I'll just upload the SFF file. It might be inconvenient to people trying to see, but I can upload a test image or whatever. It doesnt make sense to redo the work I've put into him. Roberto has 2,233 images in the SFF as it stands now. Many arent cropped but 99% are placed at the proper axis.

I have a LOT of Akira, not Powered Akira, sprites. I dont know if it's the complete set for her. I think I may be missing hit reactions, or throws, or maybe more.

Star Gladiator is being worked on. I'm not sure I'll do any ripping myself, but I may make a tutorial on how I'm doing everything for Rival Schools/Project Justice. It's basically the same exact method.
#76  December 26, 2015, 10:56:07 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines

yes....

i be hell happy if someone from well known author like DW , Infinite and Sennou Room make them decent
#77  December 31, 2015, 02:12:50 am
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
It would be a great Idea to have someone assist you. I'm too hyped for this :D
#78  December 30, 2016, 05:45:21 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I mentioned making these a long time ago. Been extremely bored and messed around.
If anyone decides to make them, and needs more, let me know. It's easy to get into.
*The bottom power level bars arent the same scale. I made the life bars as big as possible. When I went to rip the power, the emulator wouldn't allow me to move it up high enough to get a clean image. So I had to drop the resolution.

Also, I've uploaded the Cheat engine CT files for what I have.
http://host-a.net/u/Odb718/pjustice3.CT  &  http://host-a.net/u/Odb718/pjustic.CT
http://justnopoint.com/odb718/pjustice3.CT  &  http://justnopoint.com/odb718/pjustic.CT <<<Right click, Save As.

The second one is the one I usually run. The first one, I believe was put together by @N.: For modding the character's actions. So run the 2nd one.
Some values are included in the names. There's just FAR too much to try to explain.
But take,
restart the round 513/1025
if you double click the value and enter 513, it begins the round again. 1025 does something else. Every other value may affect it, but it may break it too.
Black BG 2 FFFF00FF
You want to use the FF scale, so type in FFFF00FF as the value for all 3 values. You can make a rainbow effect by having the values be different.

----
apparently my host-a has run out of juice :|
Uploaded to JNP's site for me. Should be good from now on.
Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:20:19 am by Odb718

N.

#79  December 30, 2016, 08:07:37 am
You can actually hide various parts of the lifebars (possibly all them if you poke around enough).  I think for lifebars it's bars, border, text, portraits, that icon between the bars, and possibly whatever else was related to that icon (going by memory).  Search for 16256 (or 3F80, if you check the hex box before searching at 2 bytes) around the 2C1A0000-ish range(? I don't know if you're using demul056-32, but that's where it was on that).

From the file name it looks like it's mine, but I got a page that said "User does not have enough bandwidth for you to download this file. Perhaps you should encourage them to Upgrade their account."

Here.  Ignore the date.  I recently saved it to change a groupname.  It's actually been sitting in a folder since March 13.  I was gonna eventually upload what I found after I cleaned it up, but I never got past the "cleaning it up" part (lost motivation after I accidentally undid all my progress).  Maybe it's got some stuff in it the other one doesn't (I know I had found a 4th modifier for the textures that affected their brightness).

Edit: I've updated the table to have player x/y/z mods, the animation mod that I found in Rival Schools, something that may turn on/off the sound channels (you probably only need the 1st in the list).  Also, something that may disable transparency.

I think I had mine show the values as hex, if that matters.  If someone wants me to add more cheats to it to hide specific effects, PM me and I'll add more to it to try and make ripping those things easier. 

Edit: Fixed that.  That's not a timer icon.  I don't know why I said that, because I even knew it wasn't one. >_<
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:40:05 am by N.
#80  December 30, 2016, 04:13:42 pm
imagine ripping hinata wakaba from this game
#81  December 30, 2016, 04:39:03 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Hey, Odb, they're great!
The only issue is they're blurred.
If it's not a problem to you and you can rip without the blur, and add the other fonts and the announcer sprites/sounds I could convert them.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#82  January 06, 2017, 02:44:11 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Messing around more and more with N. in Rival Schools.
Who want's big head NBA Jam style fighters???

Speedster, I'll give it another go, but I'm 99% sure that's how they're going to rip without extracting the actual files. (I've no clue how to do that)

ComboAssassin20, There's a pretty good Hinata

N. has found a couple codes that will make ripping waaaaay easier than I thought it could be.
I _may_ make massive dumps of the character's sprites, shove them into an sff with a good palette, and let anyone use them.
I think Hyo, then Kyoko will be ripped from RS. Then I may switch back to PJ or rip Gan or Edge. idk.
#83  January 07, 2017, 01:03:26 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes Hinata should not be a priority since she's already "CVS-ized"
I like this ripping project! RS series is great!
#84  January 08, 2017, 02:46:29 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
WHHHHHHHHhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT Did I get myself into?!?
After 5 and a half HOURS Hyo is RIPPED.

14,211 files in 35 folders.....

The good news is, I recorded a few of the animations twice. I literally had to comb through 3,108 animations in Zinc before I decided to stop searching for new ones.
On top of that, I recorded each animation 2 or 3 times in a row in case bandicam missed any frames.
^^^That also counts as bad news for me. I've to search through every animation 3x with OnionSkin on to make sure there's no missing frames in each animation. It's not like Samus where I could just SEE all of the frames and snap each one, one by one.

I dont remember the exact size on disc, but I want to say 300mb. The frames are raw. Once they're cropped they should drop considerably.
Cant believe I just sat there for five and a half hours.
#85  January 08, 2017, 05:37:30 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
amazing
Re: Hitsparks not showing in the move
#86  September 12, 2020, 02:00:26 am
  • SEIGI
So instead of ALL of the triggers, you could consolidate the triggers into
triggerAll = movehit
trigger1 = AnimElem >= 3
trigger1 = AnimElem <= 31
But you'd have to come up with how you want the positioning to happen. I'm trying to find a link to explain Time%3=0 but I can't find it.
Basically you can use
Time%3=0;1,and 2
mixed in with Time/animelem>= Time/animelem <= to get your 31 numbers. IF all the frames are the same amount of tics.
You may be spawning so many explods mugen can't handle it. Make sure you have debug up.

If you still haven't gotten an single explod to happen, put
Into State 200, or your basic attack of your choice, and see what happens.  If you don't get anything, make sure you're not instantly deleting it in Statedef -2 some how. Once it pops up in state 200, try adding a couple of the differences back in. Do Position, then Scale, then the triggers.

Um, hello !! I'm new here, and I know I'm in the wrong way. .  But I really wanted to talk withOdb718 !! I really do !! I've seen your Project Justice rips, and I was wondering if you can teach me, and help me too ? I really love that game, and I REALLY found your work amazing ! I couldn't PM you either for some reason. So please, see my message here !! Please !!! I can share what I've done so far, and you can help me go further ! I really appreciate it !
#87  September 12, 2020, 09:19:25 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
@KASUGANO_FTW: I moved your reply here. Usually we don't bump such old topics, But I'm willing to help out. I'd have PM'd you and then bumped my thread and yadda yadda yadda.

Do you have the emulator(s) up and running the game(s) yet?
#88  September 13, 2020, 12:49:49 am
  • SEIGI
Yes ! I have the emulator able to run at any time, and I have access to the USA, and Japan version of the CDI, and GDI !  Thank you so much for responding, I am so grateful !

Sorry again, for the old topic bumping !
#89  September 13, 2020, 01:52:12 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So what part(s) do you need help with?  What are you trying to get done?
#90  September 15, 2020, 10:16:40 pm
  • SEIGI
I'm so sorry I'm late ! I thought I would get another notification !

But I wanted to directly rip the models, if you know how to do that. And if you can't do that, then ripping them as sprites would work too, because I really just need rips of the game's models to mess with, even if sprites. I'm concerned with both Akira's foremost !
#91  September 16, 2020, 03:03:01 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'm pretty sure I have Akira ripped already? I'll have to dig around, but I thought I uploaded her somewhere.
Roberto is next on the hit list after Noob Siabot finishes. Roberto is probably 75% done. He's playable but no. not good.

If you want to keep up with stuff on the forum you've replied to, you can use,
https://mugenguild.com/forum/unreadreplies
^^^Literally my homepage.

I have a new cpu, mobo, and ram, coming on Thursday. I may end up re-ripping Hyo. I'll look through my hdds. I know I ripped a TON of sprites for Akira. I'm fairly certain every move has been captured. I think the FX are what's missing. I'll @ you when I find them.
#92  September 16, 2020, 09:13:11 am
  • SEIGI
OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I found your old links, but they were all broken, they didn't work anymore. I'm so glad you're helping me, and I'm really grateful to have Akira !! So thank you very much !! You've put in so much work ! Just take your time. I'm already patient that you've decided to see me, so I'll wait as long as I need to !

And I'll use /unreadreplies as my homepage too ! Thank you very much !
#93  September 17, 2020, 11:42:33 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
PM sent.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I also have the cheatengine stuff if you want to try your hand at it.
#94  September 17, 2020, 03:16:41 pm
  • SEIGI
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!! I'd like the cheatengine things too ! Only if you have the time, but otherwise, I'm super grateful with what you've given me !

I can't reply back to the PM, because Mugen won't let me for some reason. . .  :<
#95  September 17, 2020, 08:30:14 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Rival Schools
Project Justice 1
Project Justice 2

The instructions to get this stuff working is in this thread I think.
It's not too hard to get it to work, but you have to edit the file. Basically, you have to add or subtract to get the addresses to line up.
Im headed to work right now so I don't have time to check. Rival Schools and Project Justice 1 are the files you want. Both are for the arcade.
#96  September 27, 2020, 07:20:27 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
Rival Schools
Project Justice 1
Project Justice 2

The instructions to get this stuff working is in this thread I think.
It's not too hard to get it to work, but you have to edit the file. Basically, you have to add or subtract to get the addresses to line up.
Im headed to work right now so I don't have time to check. Rival Schools and Project Justice 1 are the files you want. Both are for the arcade.

hi bro need sprites from hitana y batsu you can send me
#97  September 28, 2020, 06:38:57 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I don't think I ever ripped those characters. They were made by hand so I didn't feel the need.
I just now got the desktop upgraded and running. Hopefully in the next few days I'll restart the ripping progress.
#98  October 01, 2020, 04:17:25 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
I don't think I ever ripped those characters. They were made by hand so I didn't feel the need.
I just now got the desktop upgraded and running. Hopefully in the next few days I'll restart the ripping progress.

ok thanks bro realy need those chars on 3d wil be good
#99  October 02, 2020, 07:51:53 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
If you don't hear back from me in a week, please remind me. I'm trying to focus on Noob Saibot. But I also want to rip some Rival Schools character.
My laptop is severely under the weather right now. I have to buy a new battery for it. And I'm trying to robocopy or clone the 500gb ssd I have in it over to a 2TB, but I'm not having any luck.

Which character are you more interested in making?
#100  October 02, 2020, 06:43:01 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
If you don't hear back from me in a week, please remind me. I'm trying to focus on Noob Saibot. But I also want to rip some Rival Schools character.
My laptop is severely under the weather right now. I have to buy a new battery for it. And I'm trying to robocopy or clone the 500gb ssd I have in it over to a 2TB, but I'm not having any luck.

Which character are you more interested in making?

The only thing I'm interested in doing is hinata wakaba in 3d, ram hibiki and batsu  from projet justice if you give me the sprites thanks