YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142002 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4521  June 02, 2021, 10:37:27 pm
koyanskaya will be a 1* assassin but i've got a feeling they'll make her limited , didn't we have a morgan le fay design in apocrypha? her 3rd ascension could be his face reveal , a white haired saber face lol.
#4522  June 03, 2021, 01:27:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I highly doubt Koyanskaya will be anything other than 5*.

Also it’s already been mentioned that Morgan is literally a Saber face behind that veil. I mean she’s Altria’s sister after all.
#4523  June 06, 2021, 11:54:40 pm
180 sq all fucking spooks not even one single rate up servant wtf!

i dunno there's already 2 probable 5* in the new story , plus koyanskaya as a limited 1* servant would make sense, seeing how weak and useless she is lol.
Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 11:58:28 pm by 地獄の花
#4524  June 07, 2021, 04:43:47 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
koyanskaya as a limited 1* servant would make sense, seeing how weak and useless she is lol.

I wasn't aware having the ability to transform into a Beast class monstrosity was considered weak and useless.

#4525  June 09, 2021, 07:43:13 am
and yet she fails every time.
#4526  June 10, 2021, 09:07:09 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I'm sorry to interrupt, but, I feel like sharing this.

So Sanzang decidded she wanted an NP damage buff and she's now NP3.

Then, just 3 ten rolls later...

I'm happy with this. I also got Asclepius at NP3 and I'm satisfied with him at that level.

2 SSR's in just 150 SQ seems like a good deal for me.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4527  June 11, 2021, 01:43:02 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 6 Banner: Fairy night Gawain (4* Saber), Fairy Knight Tristan (4* Archer), and Morgan Le Fay (5* Berserker)

I dropped some quartz for Arjuna Alter and only got 1 Hot Wheels and NP5 Asclepius at least. To be honest, I've been getting bored of FGO and taking it easy unless it's an event. Probably won't even try to summon unless it's a Servant I really want like Summer Musashi.

Doesn't help that Genshin and Honkai Impact has my attention right now and my wallet.
#4528  June 11, 2021, 10:01:45 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Lostbelt 6 Banner: Fairy night Gawain (4* Saber), Fairy Knight Tristan (4* Archer), and Morgan Le Fay (5* Berserker)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_PBQU7Jps&ab_channel=Mundus[/youtube]

I dropped some quartz for Arjuna Alter and only got 1 Hot Wheels and NP5 Asclepius at least. To be honest, I've been getting bored of FGO and taking it easy unless it's an event. Probably won't even try to summon unless it's a Servant I really want like Summer Musashi.

Doesn't help that Genshin and Honkai Impact has my attention right now and my wallet.

That's understandable. That's why I usually be taking days where I just log in and that's it but I do have other games I play AND trying to get back towards console gaming for real now which is why I'm only on like Section 11 of 19 right now.

On top of my pulls, I was primarily only going for Asclepius, got him in 6 ticket pulls and I decided to do a multi and see if I can get Ashwatthama and save the rest for Maou Nobu:

I legit never cared for the unit outside of, again, the character and story potential... and I got spooked by Arjuna 3 damn times so of course, I was going to get the Alter too on virtually the only multi I would do(I did another trying to get Ash again... no dice but I'm fully done and Ash does show up again in this year's Christmas so...)
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4529  June 11, 2021, 11:28:41 pm
i'm done with this banner didnt get anything at all i got spook like 4 times again what's worse twice by luvia.
#4530  June 19, 2021, 03:11:57 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Guda Fest 4 feat. Mama Nobu starts tonight after maintenance.
#4531  June 20, 2021, 06:55:17 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Got my Mama Nobu and Berseker Nobu at long last.
I'm honestly done with this year but I will still do pulls because there are still Servants I'm interested in but none of my heavy, heavy hitters.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4532  June 21, 2021, 02:33:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get Mama Nobu, but not before Waver trying to once again to NP5 himself against my will by spooking me beforehand.

Dunno if I’ll try one last time for Arjuna Alter, but I need to go into savings mode before Summer 4 drops in August.
#4533  June 21, 2021, 12:31:21 pm
bad luck strikes again no mama nobu , got serker nobu to np 3.
#4534  June 22, 2021, 03:17:38 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Was going to save those 10 tickets we got from the download campaign for Arjuna Alter then thought to myself “I’m not going to get anything good, so might as well waste them now.” and decided to try for some more CEs for Guda Fest 4.

Ended up getting NP2 Mama Nobu. Fuck…
#4535  June 22, 2021, 01:00:25 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Got bored and decided to return to gatcha hell.
Who am i going for? The new Nobunga?
#4536  June 22, 2021, 02:14:08 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Avenger Nobunaga is pretty trash, go for Arjuna Alter.

EDIT: SO SPEAKING OF ARJUNA ALTER, I THREW 3 QUARTZ INTO HIS BANNER FOR FUNZIES AND ENDED UP GETTING NP3 OSAKABEHIME. THE SPOOKS NEVER END WITH ME

God I can't wait till they bump up the on banner rate from 70% to 80%...
Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 12:09:06 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4537  June 23, 2021, 02:09:49 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Ended up getting NP2 Mama Nobu which is absolutely what I wanted.
As she's one of my serious NP5 targets, I would absolutely love getting more and more copies if I can ever get the chance.

#4538  July 06, 2021, 03:06:12 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got jebaited by NP3 Shuten in the GSSR.

Pretty much cried myself to sleep that night.
#4539  July 06, 2021, 03:56:52 am
  • The Goddess Returns
NP2 Brynhildr for me.
Seriously sucks a bit considering I barely have any of the Limited Sabers and none of the Limited Rulers.

But I do use Brynhildr alot and with how Maou Nobunaga is atm, having Brynhildr around isn't a terrible thing in terms of absurd damage potential.

#4540  July 06, 2021, 04:42:07 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
GSSR was NP2 Merlin. Did 6 Anni 11-pulls and only got Lancer Medusa out of it.