YesNoOk

Turns Mode-Full life every round (Read 12705 times)

Started by Charles_2011, June 08, 2023, 04:14:17 pm
Share this topic:
Turns Mode-Full life every round
#1  June 08, 2023, 04:14:17 pm
    • Peru

Hello.

Is there a way to start every match with full life on Turns mode? Like in Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution.

I hope you can help me with this, just in case I´m using Mugen.
Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 01:36:20 am by Charles_2011
Re: Turns Mode-Full life every round
#2  June 27, 2023, 04:09:54 pm
In capcom fighting jam/evolution, after player defeated their opponent, their opponent can either press three punch buttons to continue using their first round's character or pressing three kick buttons to use their second's character. If you mean by turns mode where for example, the winning character's life is around like say 50% and originally in the next round, the winning character's life was replenish abit to like 45%, but instead you want it to be fully healed from for example 50% to full life, I am pretty sure I saw an Apocalypse, the final boss from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and sub-boss from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter had this, I think his name was onslaughtx and maybe kfm updated him: https://network.mugenguild.com/rs/ it is under RS_hosted -> apocalypse.rar he has the code for that iirc

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 04:20:37 pm by oraora?
#3  June 27, 2023, 07:17:41 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#4  June 29, 2023, 01:36:15 am
    • Peru

Thank you oraora? for the recommedation and POTS for the code, I already added the code an works perfectly.

Thank you so much to both of you.