YesNoOk

SSJ Goku Z2 (Updated 15/04/2013) (Read 72278 times)

Started by Cybaster, March 31, 2013, 01:31:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: SSJ Goku Z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
#61  March 31, 2013, 08:21:55 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
I was also wondering... Do you guys have plans to add english snd file in the future??
#62  March 31, 2013, 08:46:38 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
This is a good thing, I must admit. For some technical stuff
- HP really kills your damage in combos, I'd make it scale the damage a bit less considering it's the most useful heavy normal midscreen as you get the most hits out of your DP after a basic Light medium strong chain using it, plus if you don't hate meter you can launch after it.
- The Anti Air super can be air blocked. I'm not sure if this is a good thing because this sorta narrows its use to just a combo finishing move.
Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit limited in terms of combos but honestly at that point I just use Justice mode and go insane.
Justice Mode
- When hit out of it during the startup, it still initiates.
- The Up Y+B followup can be air recovered out of I think. It happened once but I'll recheck with a bunch of stuff including training.

I do however think the scaling could be lessened a bit, not too much, but a bit. When I blow meter I wanna make sure the damage comes out. Maybe different scaling for Justice mode and normal mode respectively? Either way, good stuff.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#63  March 31, 2013, 09:33:53 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
So, like, the Beam Collision doesn't works against Goku Z2 and Vegeta Z2 (in fact, they can move around in the beginning of SSJ Goku's Chou Kamehameha charge). It does works against another SSJ Goku Z2, but yeah.

Shit
#64  March 31, 2013, 09:36:00 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
The first post explains this. >_<
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#65  March 31, 2013, 09:37:36 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
cybaster for gokus english I can direct you to a youtube video of PURE quality footage with no backround noise or anything do you want it. download it and rip the voices.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#66  March 31, 2013, 09:44:42 pm
Finally. Great character. You guys never fail at releasing great stuff
#67  March 31, 2013, 10:15:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This is a good thing, I must admit. For some technical stuff
- HP really kills your damage in combos, I'd make it scale the damage a bit less considering it's the most useful heavy normal midscreen as you get the most hits out of your DP after a basic Light medium strong chain using it, plus if you don't hate meter you can launch after it.
- The Anti Air super can be air blocked. I'm not sure if this is a good thing because this sorta narrows its use to just a combo finishing move.
Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit limited in terms of combos but honestly at that point I just use Justice mode and go insane.
Justice Mode
- When hit out of it during the startup, it still initiates.
- The Up Y+B followup can be air recovered out of I think. It happened once but I'll recheck with a bunch of stuff including training.

I do however think the scaling could be lessened a bit, not too much, but a bit. When I blow meter I wanna make sure the damage comes out. Maybe different scaling for Justice mode and normal mode respectively? Either way, good stuff.
thanks everyone for the indepth feedback, its with this kind of feedback that works can properly grow . =)
#68  March 31, 2013, 10:15:21 pm
    • USA
I did a simple combo that you guys could pull off for 50% damage :p
#69  March 31, 2013, 10:17:39 pm
So, basically it's a loop. It's not THAT useful though imo
#70  March 31, 2013, 10:36:25 pm
This is definitly an excellent character. İ see great results in sprites and gameplay. You guys deserve a big thanks. İ can't wait what both of you will do next. You guys are a great team.
#71  March 31, 2013, 11:23:24 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Thanks for the feedback and comments everybody. :)

1- HP really kills your damage in combos, I'd make it scale the damage a bit less considering it's the most useful heavy normal midscreen as you get the most hits out of your DP after a basic Light medium strong chain using it, plus if you don't hate meter you can launch after it.
2- The Anti Air super can be air blocked. I'm not sure if this is a good thing because this sorta narrows its use to just a combo finishing move.

Justice Mode
3- When hit out of it during the startup, it still initiates.
4- The Up Y+B followup can be air recovered out of I think. It happened once but I'll recheck with a bunch of stuff including training.
5- I do however think the scaling could be lessened a bit, not too much, but a bit. When I blow meter I wanna make sure the damage comes out. Maybe different scaling for Justice mode and normal mode respectively?
1- It's also because it's so good that it has this drawback. :P
2- Yeah, maybe. That's kind of a good idea now that you say it. Just hoping it would not make it unbalanced. Its main point here is that it didn't take damage dampener into account very much, making it a really nice finisher.
3- Yeah, will fix that.
4- Was wondering what to do with that, as this bit of feedback appeared during beta-testing. Will probably end up making it unrecoverable.
5- Both modes use the same damage dampener system. However, in Justice mode, the damage is even multiplied once more by 0.85. This was done because I didn't want to compromise on the huge comboability during Justice mode, but Zzyzzyxx and his crazy his skills had managed to performed a 192 hit combo with Justice mode, killing the opponent.
#72  March 31, 2013, 11:46:45 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Got some feedback from a youtube comment;

"can you help me with the teleport i changed it to (direction + Start) and it doesn't work i keep pressing *Start* then he do his intro when he say *IS THIS ALL* in japanes but still he doesn't teleport. help me plz :( "

Personally I NEVER tested the alternate direction + Start command for the teleports, and that was way before you added his taunt, so I guess it's possible it bugs. Might want to look into it. Anyway else had this problem? Again I wouldn't know because I never changed the teleport command.
#73  March 31, 2013, 11:51:36 pm
    • France
It works perfectly, just tested it. Is he even pressing a direction ? Or did he even set the value in the config file correctly ?

Edit : may be a keyboard problem ? Are all those experiencing problems using a keyboard ?
#74  March 31, 2013, 11:52:09 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Yeah, after messing around in BURNING JUSTICE mode I found a lot of interesting things. Unbelievable all the things you can do with meterless teleporting. Also anti air super being unblockable wouldn't be imbalanced. Perhaps only the non-45% angle one to account for distance?

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#75  March 31, 2013, 11:52:22 pm
    • USA
I've had that problem too, so I just toughed up and did the normal dd + pp command.
#76  March 31, 2013, 11:53:17 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Yeah, after messing around in BURNING JUSTICE mode I found a lot of interesting things. Unbelievable all the things you can do with meterless teleporting.
Oh yes, that's exactly what we were going for :D!
#77  March 31, 2013, 11:56:03 pm
    • France
1- Yeah, after messing around in BURNING JUSTICE mode I found a lot of interesting things. Unbelievable all the things you can do with meterless teleporting.
2- Also anti air super being unblockable wouldn't be imbalanced. Perhaps only the non-45% angle one to account for distance?
1- Yeah, that's the point. :) Also, to give you more ideas guys, video directly from the feedback : http://www.mediafire.com/?nkterg3sicg3crx
This combo is still possible, it just deals less damage now.
2- Yup, totally a good idea. Thanks. :)
#78  April 01, 2013, 12:23:38 am
    • France
it is perfect ;D , he really deserves the title of best chars of the Year 2013 :toff:
#79  April 01, 2013, 12:41:08 am
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
I dunno I missed specials on this one... I prefer the not SSJ one : p
And well I found this 3 kick combo with aura too strong and overpower D:

About coding and sprite, you guys are monsters on it <3
If theres someone making Dragon Ball alive is you guys, and none more
Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:44:32 am by RamzaNeko
#80  April 01, 2013, 01:25:19 am
This Goku truly has a broad range of combos and stands out compared to other DBZ characters out there.

Congratulations on the release! :)