YesNoOk

Custom Combo not work (Read 3789 times)

Started by TheDragon, May 27, 2022, 06:20:48 pm
Share this topic:
Custom Combo not work
#1  May 27, 2022, 06:20:48 pm
Anyone know anything about this? Well, at the time of integrating the custom combo to a Char everything went well, it is activated, the FX, animations, Pal, etc. come out. The only thing I don't know how to do is the movement itself, you know, when it hits fast, because it didn't come out, that is, everything is integrated but except the fast movement, I check the var(20) but everything is as it should be, it is worth mentioning that I copy the code of another character, but I still do not get any idea?
Re: Custom Combo not work
#2  June 22, 2022, 06:28:13 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Anyone know anything about this? Well, at the time of integrating the custom combo to a Char everything went well, it is activated, the FX, animations, Pal, etc. come out. The only thing I don't know how to do is the movement itself, you know, when it hits fast, because it didn't come out, that is, everything is integrated but except the fast movement, I check the var(20) but everything is as it should be, it is worth mentioning that I copy the code of another character, but I still do not get any idea?

It's not only in the chars System file...
Did you get the Custom combo code from the the -2 State as well?
Re: Custom Combo not work
#3  June 23, 2022, 08:50:24 pm
Yes, in fact I copied the Custom Combo codes that are in the -2 states, I also checked the -3, but it still does not work, because yes, everything goes well, the only thing missing is the quick hit, because the PALETTEFX, the poweradd and the FX helper come out less the fast combo.

It seems to me that the state -2 does not have in itself the status number of the Custom combo, only the name, I am wrong?