YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931350 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#41  October 29, 2019, 01:23:26 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen

Any tips on how to beat 5-3?
6-2 i just have to level my peeps a bit but 5-3 is hella hard since only base 4* are below 5y health i believe

Well in my case, I went on to unlock EQ 4-star Rugal next episode and raised him to be the main 4* hero.
I believe his leader skill was smth that increased dmg and health on all chars or smth.
So he was a great boost to other members in his 4*-only team. I'd start with him if I were you.
#42  October 30, 2019, 04:31:50 am
  • Was it something I said?
Can't get Orochi Iori, but got two equally good ones.

Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 04:37:55 am by Knuckles8864
#43  October 30, 2019, 07:08:09 am
    • Greece
Got orochi Leona, should i try for orochi iori or try find goenitz next? who is better? another option is to try and find orochi leona special card.

lui

#44  October 30, 2019, 07:49:46 am
    • USA
Orochi Iori by FAR. he's the best character in the global version so far, hands down and WILL make your playthroughs alot more smooth.

Goenitz is also a good pick, he's right below Orochi Iori.
#45  October 30, 2019, 08:29:48 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Orochi Iori by FAR. he's the best character in the global version so far, hands down and WILL make your playthroughs alot more smooth.

Goenitz is also a good pick, he's right below Orochi Iori.

Trust me. Don't get Goenitz just yet.

Yesterday, during KOF AS Korean serv promo live stream, everyone was criticizing how all the old festa chars were much weaker than the more recent ones and Goenitz was the example for being the weakest next to Omega Rugal.

Global servs will soon recieve tons of new festa chars very soon like O.Zero, Mukai, Pretty Chang and Ash. I suggest you to save your rubies until they come out. Unless Netmarble decides to rebalance things which will never happen...
#46  October 30, 2019, 08:54:08 am
    • Greece
And dont forget Kazuya & Jin they said that they are going to add them.

lui

#47  October 30, 2019, 08:56:48 am
    • USA
That's in the Jpn server, which is far, far away, most likely gonna be introduced next year.
#48  October 30, 2019, 09:06:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
How far back is global to the japanese server?
#49  October 30, 2019, 09:23:30 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#50  October 30, 2019, 01:32:11 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Any tips on how to beat 5-3?
6-2 i just have to level my peeps a bit but 5-3 is hella hard since only base 4* are below 5y health i believe
It requires a bit of grinding either way but I used Envy Mary and leveled up her cores around Lv.60.  You'll be able to get her souls from Epic Quest Ep.1 tasks.  And if you have preregistered the game, Baseball Yuri is your second pick.  Fortunately the restriction doesn't apply to strikers so you can pair both to your high lebeles ones.

It's also really critical to have 4-5 star Set Cards (both must be a pair and you can get Budget ones from the ongoing Growth card missions) and at least one 5 star Option Card (if you are able to acquire an Option ticket that gives you a free selection to any Option Card, pick the one with the image of Maxima or chibi K/Kula as their skills are the best).  Level them all up and both Envy Mary and Baseball Yuri should be doable.

Don't forget to do the EQ daily missions too to get free buffs that'll carry on to Greed Rugal and so forth.

As an added bonus, your high stats Baseball Yuri will contribute to the ongoing King mission as it gives a boost to your score stats for extra goodies.

Got orochi Leona, should i try for orochi iori or try find goenitz next? who is better? another option is to try and find orochi leona special card.
Going for O.Leona's Card would be your next pick IMO.  Even if you don't gain it, 30 misc pulls nets you a free 5* Option Ticket that'll benefit your team.
Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:49:02 pm by Kirishima
#51  October 30, 2019, 09:26:18 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK

Thanks for the help lads.

Also i got a Halloween Unit!
...Shermie.
why.
#52  October 31, 2019, 03:04:39 am
Runs fine except for it crashing because reasons.

Could be the game being too intensive. It eats up battery and heats up my device if I play it on mobile.
Also minor lag once a while. I have a P10 Plus, which should be fine, I hope  --;

lui

#53  October 31, 2019, 05:02:57 am
    • USA
Heads up! If you enter the code "HAPPYHALLOWEEN2019" in the coupon code section via the opions menu on Halloween, you get 500 rubies for free!

EDIT: It's expired now, RIP
Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 10:35:03 am by lui
#54  October 31, 2019, 10:48:21 am
    • Greece
So i pulled Orochi iori after orochi leona and i must say he is awesome, now the rest of my story mode rubies will go to their cards draw event.
#55  October 31, 2019, 12:23:48 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Heads up! If you enter the code "HAPPYHALLOWEEN2019" in the coupon code section via the opions menu on Halloween, you get 500 rubies for free!

EDIT: It's expired now, RIP

Dammit, where did they announce this?

lui

#56  October 31, 2019, 01:48:18 pm
    • USA
During a livestream that took place earlier recently. It was very limited however and closed at around 3 AM UTC
#57  November 01, 2019, 05:00:57 am
For those that have yet to get Orochi Iori and need a strong Yellow Element to tackle Greed Rugal's challenges, there is a Growth mission that rewards you Terry '96 with loads of souls to build him to Lv.80.

The first Growth mission of gaining Kyo '96 must he completed first before this.
#58  November 01, 2019, 11:15:12 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
My terry is lvl 70 right now.
#59  November 03, 2019, 08:08:03 am
  • Was it something I said?
Fucking finally.

In other news, got Halloween Shermie. And two of her Limit Break cards, one for each lady.
Debating if I should try to get Orochi Leona, and Yamazaki.
#60  November 04, 2019, 08:46:56 pm

3 week event to pull Omega Rugal '98 is now live.