YesNoOk

Videl By Tomo (Read 18862 times)

Started by Tomo., August 16, 2013, 12:03:01 am
Share this topic:
Videl By Tomo
#1  August 16, 2013, 12:03:01 am
I Feel there are too little female chars in DB Mugen so...

Moveset(also in char folder):
Re: Videl By Tomo
#2  August 16, 2013, 12:28:10 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
How come all her crouching attacks only have 2 frames when the rest of her normals have better animation?
#3  August 16, 2013, 04:28:10 pm
  • Rawr!
should have added more into this before "releasing" it.. i'm glad however that someone worked on a Videl however you kinda half assed it as "The Answer" posted previously missing sprites to make it more fluent and smooth.. and the mixture of shading styles is off putting.. gohan arcade style with what appears to be an edit of CVS karin and CVS yuri and probably a little of CVS sakura thrown in there for different leg positions.

i think with obviously cybaster/balth's permission u could use their Gohan Z2 as a striker .. just a thought.. i'm sure they would allow you if u were to ask.. and obviously give them credit for it.

#4  August 16, 2013, 06:51:16 pm
Whoa, whoa, whoa...Where is my feedback?! :P

But seriously, some of you wanted me to say something,
So yeah, I'm not making perfect char's. :D
I'm creating something for fun and mostly for myself - I just thought that somebody might enjoy some of my creations too if i was wrong than im sorry.
It's not that I don't care about feedback, It's just, you know...I made the char so I pretty much know about it's weak points :)
And 2 reasons prevent me from fixing it:
1. I don't want to change something that you're pointing(hitsparks, effects, repeated attacks etc.)
2. My lack of skills preventing me to do so :(

But Im reading feedback and(If I can) try to please the users. Like posting moveset or NOT calling my Videl with title "Arcade Style"(that one seem to piss Sire Hyogo. hard) :)
Well about the my chars - I just wanted in my roster chars that not existed in mugen yet so I had 2 options - wait for the char or made one myself.(That's how Dodoria and Guldo were born)
My stuff are tottaly open source so feel free to take them and made them epic.
That's the beauty of mugen - You can add char, edit it, delete etc. whatever you want.
So, Do not get nervous, take a chill pill and enjoy the richness of mugen world.

With regards, Tomo :)
#5  August 16, 2013, 07:28:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
It's not that I don't care about feedback, It's just, you know...I made the char so I pretty much know about it's weak points :)

Actually, you would be surprised at how many details creators tend to miss and need others to tell them about.

And 2 reasons prevent me from fixing it:
1. I don't want to change something that you're pointing(hitsparks, effects, repeated attacks etc.)
2. My lack of skills preventing me to do so :(

Giving up already?

This open source stuff is beginning to feel like DLC.
#6  August 18, 2013, 05:18:40 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
is videl's sprite supposed to be a cvsyuri spriteswap?

GOH

#7  August 19, 2013, 10:04:04 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
No I'm sure it was an accident