YesNoOk

My Kenshiro Ending (Read 20376 times)

Started by guy-zero32k4, May 26, 2013, 03:13:13 pm
Share this topic:
My Kenshiro Ending
#1  May 26, 2013, 03:13:13 pm
My fifth release, this time Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken / Fist of the Northstar. 

For this one I asked myself: "If Kenshiro beat so many fighters even from alternate realities(like mugen), and had the chance to get anything he wanted, what would it be?"

This ending has video, hence file size clocking in at 78 MB.  And heads exploding, being that there isn't for any Kenshiro in mugen.
My Kenshiro ending
DL:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9j8w5
Re: My Kenshiro Ending
#2  May 26, 2013, 04:09:58 pm
You nice ending, question Im a big time fan of Hokuto no ken. And that anime was interesting. You wouldn't mind knowing what movie that came from. I would like to add it to the collections,thanks would really appreciate it. Good post bro
#3  May 27, 2013, 12:29:11 am
-Pictures in frames are badly stretched. If they're initially 4:3, it's OK to keep them 4:3. Otherwise, you can keep looking for 16:9 images.
-Font size seems too huge and the black space made for it forces the images to be cut out. Try and reduce the font and black space by at least a third.
-In 2nd frame, the wording seems off to me. Here's my revision of this:

"Kenshiro used power taken from Thanos, to achieve the one thing he desired the most: Bring his beloved Yuria back to life."

-3rd frame: just change the period before "Now" to a period and make Now lowercase.

That's all I found so far.
#4  May 27, 2013, 03:39:46 am

At common85, the clip at end is from New Fist of the Northstar, a 3 episode OVA set after HNK and HNK2 tv series.

For FeckFace,
-Pictures in frames are badly stretched. If they're initially 4:3, it's OK to keep them 4:3. Otherwise, you can keep looking for 16:9 images.

My bad, I get them from movie using VLC, and setting for me is 16:9, didn't realize it was off from what from its normal frame.

-Font size seems too huge and the black space made for it forces the images to be cut out. Try and reduce the font and black space by at least a third.

Noted, I'll redo the base image I use, I sometimes try to change font size to fit image better, still trying to figure out just right size.

-In 2nd frame, the wording seems off to me. Here's my revision of this:
-3rd frame: just change the period before "Now" to a period and make Now lowercase.
But I was going for Engrish.  Just kidding bro. 
When I wrote these endings out (including the next 2) I didn't have a dictonary or internet to work with at work where I mad these.  No net at work, or on my phone at the time to help me check for grammatical errors. 

Everything noted, just bare with me as I learned how to do all this on my own, no tutorals, 'cause no internet.  So I'm still figuring out things on my own.

I'd originally made these endings for myself, but I decided to share with the mugen community being that thanks to the creators out there, I've been able to try characters from games I otherwise would have never been able to play.