YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 999336 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#961  May 13, 2020, 05:19:25 pm
    • Argentina
Gameplay

Dramatic finish

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 04:17:14 pm by k6666orochi
#962  May 20, 2020, 05:12:20 pm
    • Argentina
All references
#963  August 01, 2020, 05:42:19 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#964  August 16, 2020, 09:04:22 pm
    • Argentina
Roshi is the third character in the season pass
Although the trailer is very short and they did not show much, it is a live video and in the vast majority of the comments they are angry? but if they came they asked the character a long time ago, who understands them xD
#965  August 16, 2020, 09:07:41 pm
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
Finally, it took them way too long to add Roshi. I wonder why.
#966  August 16, 2020, 09:12:27 pm
What was that season 2 leak that is still spot on so far for both season 2 and 3 ? (not including the Broly movie) There was also supposed to be Raditz, and who else ? Zarbon ? There was a rumor that included Tapion and maybe Cabba but I think that was a different one, I'm talking about an image that included various portraits and the TOP stage.
Wasn't Majin Vegeta there too ? We got a new Goku, we need a new Vegeta with that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:27:32 pm by Byakko
#967  August 16, 2020, 09:15:04 pm
    • Argentina
Master Roshi Announcement Trailer
#968  August 16, 2020, 09:37:46 pm
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
What was that season 2 leak that is still spot on so far for both season 2 and 3 ? (not including the Broly movie) There was also supposed to be Raditz, and who else ? Zarbon ? There was a rumor that included Tapion and maybe Cabba but I think that was a different one, I'm talking about an image that included various portraits and the TOP stage.
Wasn't Majin Vegeta there too ? We got a new Goku, we need a new Vegeta with that.

From what I remember, it was either Cabba or Majin Vegeta.

I also remember seeing Toppo's name around but I don't think that's happening.
#969  August 16, 2020, 10:13:36 pm
There were mutliple different rumors, one had Cabba in it, and another had Toppo, but neither of them were in the one image I'm thinking of. The Cabba rumor also had Kale with Caulifla, but Kefla showing up proved that wrong, so Cabba is also probably out.
Google keeps giving me the rumor that had Tapion, but that's the same one with Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla.

edit - finally, found the image I was thinking about.
https://twitter.com/minutefgc/status/1086406442612129792
It only had SS4 Goku instead of Goku GT but that's basically the same thing and SS4 still shows up. And it did have movie Broly.
The Roshi reveal trailer shows only 2 spots left but they've pulled the "let's add one more slot at the end" surprise before.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:26:03 pm by Byakko
#970  August 17, 2020, 05:05:06 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Nice to see Master Kame in this, I hope this means they'll add more classic Dragon Ball characters in this game.
#971  August 17, 2020, 06:09:08 am
    • Mexico
Well it's been 2 years since ToP but now all of Universe 7 is playable in-game.
#972  August 17, 2020, 06:29:40 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
The way the Season 3 line-up is going thus far, I'm fairly certain that the next two characters are going to be ToP related. We've got Kefla, UI Goku and now Master Roshi, in his ToP outfit and moves from the ToP itself. I think we're gonna get SSBE Vegeta to parallel UI Goku and if I'm right about that, the character after that is going to be Toppo. I dunno if he'll be GoD'ed out or normal Toppo, but those are my personal predictions.
#973  August 17, 2020, 06:39:41 am
    • Mexico
I’m all for Wally Walrus. GoD will probably be a transformation though
#974  August 17, 2020, 10:33:55 am
    • Brazil
Honestly, I think even Ribrianne has a better chance than Toppo. She has more unique techniques, she could summon the other two magical girls and, despite being annoying, was more memorable than him.

vyn

#975  August 17, 2020, 04:23:36 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
I Know GT is the kid we dont talk about but Baby (vegeta) would be a cool addition.
#976  August 17, 2020, 06:17:55 pm
and now Master Roshi, in his ToP outfit and moves from the ToP itself.
We've seen a slide, an energy blast, and the Mafuuba, I don't think any of that is specific to the TOP.
And none of the DLC seasons have been specific to one saga. Two TOP characters more likely means the rest will be from anything but the TOP.
#977  August 17, 2020, 06:45:06 pm
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
I Know GT is the kid we dont talk about but Baby (vegeta) would be a cool addition.

Baby Vegeta or Omega Shenron would be great.

I also hope they go crazy and add Moro.
#978  August 17, 2020, 08:36:34 pm
    • Brazil
I think they're pulling characters from the anime, I don't think Moro showed up there yet, did he?
#979  August 17, 2020, 09:05:17 pm
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
No, his addition is very unlikely, that's why I said it would be crazy.

If I have to stick with characters with an actual chance of showing up, I'd say it's Raditz and Toppo. I don't know if another Vegeta would be well received, and I was thinking about Turles but he's technically "another Goku".
#980  August 17, 2020, 09:29:45 pm
Moro just got a new form, we still have a long way to go before we see everything about him, he's not getting included in anything for a while.