YesNoOk

M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick (Read 513531 times)

Started by M206, December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick
#361  September 06, 2022, 04:58:12 pm
Hey, welcome back, pal! Too bad we won't be having them as GIFs, but, I guess, I can understand you here. Looking forward for these new anims.
And no, you better not make that beard happen if it's going to use the colors of something else. That's the whole point of CS, is that you can customize every part of it with colors you like, and having 2 deparate parts have the same color set is breaking it. If you don't have the colors for the beard, then give it up.

thanks my friend. ;) the last 2 years have been really tought.. :( :( hard problems with my mother and some phisical issues on me (which i've solved with surgery only some weeks ago). anyway i'm back, about posting gifs i'm still thinking, maybe i'll make a youtube video to show them as i've already done.
about beard, i agree with you.. but i've made some small test using the leg colors.. not bad, maybe only with few palettes, ex. black leg and black beard.. maybe i'll post the result and we'll see..

hello everyone..

how are you guys?

In these 2 years of "silence", i've found some time to continue my work on Sagat and Zangief, despite a lot of personal troubles (i lost my mother in february  :'( ).

anyway, here you are a small preview of the news:

New sfv v-shift move (with 3 different animations low mid high)
New close low kick
New wide low kick combo (bruce Irvin)
New ex mid kick option combo after 2 low kicks
New gatling low kicks
2 kind of standing defensive anim (depending if the attack come from ground or air)
New cobra sword kick (bruce Irvin)
New sf2 animation when life <300
New light air kick (knee will remaing holding down)
Some new pals :D

i'm thinking to stop posting animation gifs, since i found out that some others "creators" use my works and sometimes (often) they forgot to "credit" me.. :/ :/

In the meantime, i saw some videos of a "bearded ryu", it gave me an idea to implement beard on Sagat too..
the main problem is that there are no more free color slots in the palette, so i'd have to choose to adapt the beard in the same colour of other already C.S. parts.. don't know if you understand what i mean.. what do you think about this?

Glad you're still rocking.
Might I ask if you've done anything cool to 'Gief sprite-wise? He could do with more custom sprites, IMO.

I also have a big suggestion that I'll PM you. Be on the lookout.

thanks mate, yes, i've found some time to sprite on zangief too, lot of custom sprites on him too (not as many as Sagat anyway) :D

you're welcome, send me your suggestion by PM, many thanks ;) ;)
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick
#362  September 07, 2022, 11:11:25 am

New sfv v-shift move (with 3 different animations low mid high)
New close low kick
New wide low kick combo (bruce Irvin)
New ex mid kick option combo after 2 low kicks
New gatling low kicks
2 kind of standing defensive anim (depending if the attack come from ground or air)
New cobra sword kick (bruce Irvin)
New sf2 animation when life <300
New light air kick (knee will remaing holding down)
Some new pals :D

forgot some other news.. :D

- new dillinger anuman final knee animation (bruce irvin combo)
- new knee combo animation after close mid elbow
#363  September 08, 2022, 07:54:21 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
is there a link? I feel like I'm missing something. If you haven't coded it in, that's fine. Just say that hasn't been done yet. I thought the char had a definite update and there were an actual link.
#364  September 08, 2022, 02:39:40 pm
is there a link? I feel like I'm missing something. If you haven't coded it in, that's fine. Just say that hasn't been done yet. I thought the char had a definite update and there were an actual link.

sorry, it's all ready, but i didn't release it yet.. i want to finish some details before the release..

i'll let you know when i'll be ready. ;) ;)