YesNoOk

MUGEN INFINITE WORLDS (MIWDE) (Read 2948 times)

Started by Vetyah777, December 03, 2021, 04:51:27 pm
Share this topic:
MUGEN INFINITE WORLDS (MIWDE)
#1  December 03, 2021, 04:51:27 pm
    • Mexico
Hello, sorry for my bad English, I just came to ask for help for my MUGEN project, called "MIWDE", 320 chars, most of them are CvS or POTS type, 55 stages of Shiyo Kakuge and beterwork since some are in 16: 9 and they look pretty good, I have changed the Big Portraits of most, retouching their colors to make them more intense and have a better presentation, well, not only that, but I have activated the configuration of combos on the ground and in the air. Those that allow it to be done, I have modified and changed color palettes of some characters and I am very aware of the UPDATES they have, I have even been creating a story where Magaki takes the leading role.

(Put the minute 6:20 to see the character table and skip the story lololol).

However I have doubts and problems.
1.Some characters from DC, Marvel and street fighter are not in CvS, so they need to be edited.
2.I would like to have a chars unlock system, but I don't know how to do it.
3.Last and most important, even with the 4GB patch it can get crashed, I think there is no way to fix it.

I have barely heard about IKEMEN y lo que hace 2dee4ever, but I don't know if I can easily adapt all this MUGEN to that, since I have seen that it has the possibility of the Tag system, online and even its lifebars seem very good to me, does anyone know if it has the same memory limiting Ram ?. Download the Mugen Match 2.1 but the truth is I don't know if it's just Mugen or it's Ikemen lol.