YesNoOk

Suprizle's WipHouse: 2021 Character Updates/Progress! (Read 266233 times)

Started by Suprizle, July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: I'm back + New character!
#21  July 11, 2012, 02:44:41 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/

#22  July 11, 2012, 09:00:28 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
All Silent and Secretive n Shit, no wonder I havent heard much from you...
Wait until I get my new laptop f00....
</sarcasm>

Good to see you back in the game, I guess we are both coming out of retirement huh?
#23  July 11, 2012, 09:47:45 pm
    • Canada
Yeah man. It's been a long time comin'. Isn't the first time coming out of retirement LOL.

@Senorfro: Those palettes are pretty dope. Checked a few out and they're looking beautiful.

oh wow this is very cool: hyped with each of your projects!! good luck

and CVS Makoto, that's just beautiful.

Thank man. I'll be working on some videos on Makoto and Mai-Ling when I get back home. :)

I like special intros as well. I love that collaboration in MUGEN with creators. Adds more flavor and spice to it all. Especially customs ones like Hanzo vs. Strider. The intro I made vs PotS' Geese I implemented with my Mai was overall homage and respect to him for helping/inspiring so many in the MUGEN community. I don't really know what I had in mind lol. More so something like her intro vs Joe, but without the tornado/dress fanservice and all.  :P Like just her being faced away from him as he flirts and all, then she turns around and shuts him down, then Fuuma is like "WHUT?!". Just a funny little custom intro.

Lol I like it. I have yet to see their intro together but I think I can make that work. That'll be a fun little something to code.

Haha, you're back at last!  Great to see you getting motivated to finish Hanzo.

Good to be back. All these projects coming out now are amazing. People are really stepping it up lately. That was all the incentive I needed really.
Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:48:24 pm by KojiroBADNESS
#24  July 11, 2012, 11:34:23 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Dat Makato has me hype!
Goodluck with your WIP bro.  ;)
#25  July 12, 2012, 02:57:03 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Oh my god, that Mai-Ling.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#26  July 12, 2012, 05:51:46 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I'm loving these new W.I.P.s Kojiro....  :sugoi:

OFF tOpic : And what's that rap song on your vid's intros by the way?....  It has me dieing over here!  :laugh: (Clears throat) I think it goes like....

"PUT DAT ON SUM!!! I put dat on grand seat dust!
You runnup on me and getcha man BEAT UP!"

;D HAHAHA! Or atleast that's what I think he says  ;P ...Anyway, trips me out everytime! LOL! But its good your back on your game!
#27  July 12, 2012, 01:31:58 pm
    • Canada
Thanks man.

It's called New Oakland by Mistah FAB. Been using this track for years now haha. And it feels good to be back.

Oh my god, that Mai-Ling.

Haha and this is only a small preview. I'm in the middle of finishing her last custom super and it involves a certain "partner". I won't say who yet because I'd rather show you.

So guys, I have an idea for Tanden Renki. In SSF4 her skin goes red and in 1.0, since you can switch palettes mid game, I was thinking of trying to replicate it somehow. For example, something like this.

I haven't experimented with palette switching yet and I'm not totally sure how I can pull this off without having to add a whole new set of sprites, but it was just a thought. If anyone has ideas on how to do this, let me know.
#28  July 12, 2012, 02:14:32 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#29  July 12, 2012, 03:12:30 pm
    • Canada
LOL.

Well I ended up making a Ryu palette, Wizzy. Zero also made one too for his Makoto sprite.

Zero's Palette

My Ryu Palette

I'll probably do Ken later on for I need sleep now. But this is just a taste for now since the pal sheet has been slightly changed again (but not by much). Senorfro is also looking into doing a Gi seperation, so we'll see what happens within the next few days.

Pssssst... She ain't got no undershirt. ;)
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:18:09 pm by KojiroBADNESS
#30  July 12, 2012, 03:41:32 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Oh ho, it's good to see familiarity step back into the field. Welcome back, sir!

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#31  July 12, 2012, 04:03:08 pm
  • xxxxx
I am really interested to see how Mai Ling turns out...she looks awesome.
also looking forward to Makoto as well :)
keep up the great work!!

DW

#32  July 12, 2012, 08:14:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#33  July 13, 2012, 03:07:41 am
    • Canada
Haha nice. I can do something like that with Fuuma. I have something brewing in mind already.
#34  July 13, 2012, 03:18:37 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Nice to see you at it again Kojiro.

I'll keep a close watch on this, as mugen needs moar makoto like my fever needs moar cowbell.  8)
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#35  July 13, 2012, 03:23:29 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
as far as fuuma goes, maybe you could post a template for pals for him? I might try it, who knows. By it I mean giving him a Fuma palette, based off of the hero of Konami's japanese only game, Getsu Fuma Den

But are there truly grown men in this world?!

MDD

#36  July 13, 2012, 03:40:34 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
I remember now that I still owe you Fuuma palettes haha.
#37  July 13, 2012, 03:46:54 am
    • Canada
Lol, it's all good man. There was obviously no rush XD.

@Killer Kong: Sure, I'll get on that. I think I had one lying around somewhere, I'm not sure. But if not, I'll be sure to put up a template for him soon. Same for Mai-Ling.
#38  July 13, 2012, 04:16:16 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#39  July 13, 2012, 06:18:53 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Heck yeah son, my boy is in the house representing. I sent you a pm so, just let me know what you think of the package. Keep up the hard work and tell Syn sup. :sugoi:
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Makoto Basics Video
#40  July 20, 2012, 02:57:21 am
    • Canada
Finally got around to making a video. Just showing off her basics and Hayate (her only coded special ATM). All except one combo (F.LP > SP > Hayate), all target combos and strings are taken from SSF4.

I plan on making both English and Japanese .snd's for her. In SSF4, I just prefer her English VA so I'm using it by default. Funny how Makoto gets a video before Mai-Ling.
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:02:39 am by KojiroBADNESS