YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2271642 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros [3DS][Wii U]
#101  June 11, 2013, 11:09:31 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The other Metroid rep will be Adam and his only attack will be telling the other players that they aren't authorized to attack him.
If he goes up against Samus, she just jumps off and has a 15 minute inner monologue about just how fucking amazing of a person Adam is and how she could never go on without him.

And she strips down to zero suit, naturally.

no zero suit samus no buy.
#102  June 11, 2013, 11:14:00 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
The other Metroid rep will be Adam and his only attack will be telling the other players that they aren't authorized to attack him.
If he goes up against Samus, she just jumps off and has a 15 minute inner monologue about just how fucking amazing of a person Adam is and how she could never go on without him.

And she strips down to zero suit, naturally.

no zero suit samus no buy.
so zero suit samus is a one-off character?

anyway, I'm gonna get both versions the wii u and 3ds because of different character sprites/design
#103  June 11, 2013, 11:20:40 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
    http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-bros

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Little Mac seemed like a given after I saw that boxing ring stage in the trailer.  Still, I'm glad to hear he's got a good chance of making it in.  Punch-Out deserves the love.

Pac-Man seems pretty obvious too, since Namco's making this one and he was already in that one Mario Kart game.  I've never actually cared about Pac-Man as a character (has anyone, really?  It's more about the game itself than it is about him), but I'll give it to them.

And Mii is meh.  Not wholly unexpected, but whatever.
#104  June 11, 2013, 11:21:06 pm
From what I heard, Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, and Geno can fit pretty well.
#105  June 11, 2013, 11:22:58 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so, will there be more newcomers or is that all? I'm hoping for a possibility for an snk character?
#106  June 11, 2013, 11:23:27 pm
    • USA
I just want something related to Battle City already God damn it! At least a trophy! Come on!

so, will there be more newcomers or is that all? I'm hoping for a possibility for an snk character?

lol dude you're being too obvious there.
#107  June 11, 2013, 11:26:41 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I just want something related to Battle City already God damn it! At least a trophy! Come on!

lol dude you're being too obvious there.

I know, right? If there was a possibility an snk character be here, it would have to be either my favorites, which are billy kane, eiji kisaragi, and nakoruru
#108  June 11, 2013, 11:27:30 pm
    • USA
oh please, you know what I mean, you're not tricking me ;)
#109  June 11, 2013, 11:27:43 pm
#110  June 11, 2013, 11:29:27 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
oh please, you know what I mean, you're not tricking me ;)

I know I'm not, anyway, which pokemon should appear in this game? My guess, infernape mostly ;)
#111  June 11, 2013, 11:30:51 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Mewtwo.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#112  June 11, 2013, 11:33:07 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#113  June 11, 2013, 11:38:15 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Drewski you're a funny guy, I love you.  :P
To answer your question, he'd probably have some sort of focus blast.
#114  June 11, 2013, 11:39:48 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It'd be Psyshock. :3
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#115  June 11, 2013, 11:40:30 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
It'll be FariyTwo you guys now it's true.
#116  June 11, 2013, 11:42:32 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
#117  June 11, 2013, 11:43:02 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I personally hope a Tales Of character makes it in I would love to see Lloyd I Doubt it but I can always dream. I really hope we DON'T get chrom he has to be the most boring protaganist in FE to date. Id rather Lyn or something, roy coming back would be amazing but really I know chrom will be there I just HOPE not. that wii fit trainer is um odd... but maybe its what they are doing for the "rob" character something you don't expect whatsoever?
I've been seeing Lloyd pop up in every character spec. thread. I hope Isaac from Golden Sun upgrades from an assist trophy into a full character

that would be cool to actually golden sun is a classic

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#118  June 11, 2013, 11:44:14 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
which pokemon should appear in this game?
I really haven't been following Pokemon that closely, but it'll probably be whatever new one they're hyping up as the mascot for X and Y.  I do wonder if Jigglypuff will make it back again, though.
#119  June 11, 2013, 11:47:35 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
id like to see pokemon trainer come back, he was my favorite in brawl. This time with current gen pokemon and have the choice of picking male and female trainer like if they were different color options or whatever

From what I heard, Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Waluigi can fit pretty well.
yeah they can fit pretty well

in the garbage can

fixed, geno needs to be in this game!

#120  June 11, 2013, 11:49:35 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah